alien_fire54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alien_fire54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nonalcholic Fatty Liver and Whey Protein Poweders etc.

Dear Sirs,

A man of 37 who has the nonalcholic fatty liver. Can he use the whey, protein powders.

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alien_fire54 View Post
    Dear Sirs,

A man of 37 who has the nonalcholic fatty liver. Can he use the whey, protein powders.

Just out of curiousity, what is the underlying cause of your fatty-liver (FDL)? Are you severly over weight, diabetic, etc..??

otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have or had non-alcholic fatty liver disease. In the last year I've lost 40 pounds of body weight and far more body fat. A year ago my liver function tests were abnormal. I consume about 150 grams of protein from shakes daily. Today all of my liver function tests are well within the normal range, which is a sign my liver is doing better than a year ago.

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otey21712 View Post
    I have or had non-alcholic fatty liver disease. In the last year I've lost 40 pounds of body weight and far more body fat. A year ago my liver function tests were abnormal. I consume about 150 grams of protein from shakes daily. Today all of my liver function tests are well within the normal range, which is a sign my liver is doing better than a year ago.

Bingo! And my hat is off to you. Good job.

Making Danger Face 3DHouseOfBeef's Avatar
    3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ---> Ask your doctor <---

With that out of the way...

I had two tests in a row that were above the limit for this, my Dr. wasn't concerned, but I was. After the first test, I cut out everything that I thought might have some impact on the liver. So I cut all alcohol, all supplements, all vitamins. Next test was even worse. So I went back on my supps, busted ass in the diet department, lost about 15 pounds, and my tests went back to normal. This reminds me that I should go have another test to see where I'm at.

stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    research High-Fructose corn syrup. I recently learned that one of the things it does it prevent your liver from making enough "good" cholestrol as well as hinder your liver in dealing with bad cholestrol. I wonder if that is part of the reason that it gets better when one is dieting carefully, because they are consuming way less HFCS.
    Stace ;)

Currently: slow bulk for the winter :)

My Program www.growthstimuloustraining.com (w/ Ryan, my awesome online trainer)

MY JOURNAL = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133696651&page=3

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alien_fire54 View Post
    Dear Sirs,

Yes .. it's got nothing to do with fatty liver..

to eliminate the fatty liver problem you need to change the way you eat
    no junk and plenty of healthy fats like olive oil, whole eggs, fatty fish (cod, mackerel, sardines,salmon, bluefish etc..)they all help to purify your liver especially extra virgin olive oil
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BWolf,

Thank you for those comments. I also have had fatty liver trouble for many years--and many years I have struggled with weight loss. Now, that I am finally losing weight--mainly by cutting out junk food and doing the "oil thing" and the "fish thing"--my liver is coming back to normal. One tough organ that can regenerate to a great degree if given the chance.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1