Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclusive Kai Greene monologue - A Champion Acts in the Now

I usually only post bodybuilding videos that I create myself, but this little talk by Kai I thought was especially good.

Shot by his training partner with a phone in the middle of the night, in this video Kai speaks candidly while doing his cardio and explains how the past and the future are not as important as the moment you are in right now.

This is a raw and unedited look into the thoughts of a champion as he prepares for the Mr. Olympia competition.

It's posted on the MuscleMeds website here...http://musclemedsrx.com/musclemeds-tv

As always, what Kai is talking about applies to anything you want to do in life, not just bodybuilding.
    Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanx Mike, but we have it in the Olympia thread already

Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    Thanx Mike, but we have it in the Olympia thread already
    Wow, that was fast! It's hard to beat you guys to the punch!
    Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No problem, some of us live here!