Closed Thread
    tomhanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test cypionate 250 only cycle

8 weeks and will cycle into tren and equi. but not liking all this water weight and my main goal right now for the next 6 months is to lose fat. im at 16-17% was down to 15.5 but 3 weeks into my test only and im back up to 16-17% body fat. Is it even possible to try cutting while on test? or would that just be retarded? I know I will lose fat when I go on to my tren and equi but worried about putting on too much weight while on the test cyp. 250 cycle? i've never had a great metabolism but if im strict on my diet i lose weight but not sure how to factor in the test w/ all that
    -if the question got lost in the rambling: can I lose fat while taking test or am i spinning my wheels?
    Last edited by tomhanx; 10-13-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: more clarification

imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imenraged has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tomhanx View Post
    8 weeks and will cycle into tren and equi. but not liking all this water weight and my main goal right now for the next 6 months is to lose fat. im at 16-17% was down to 15.5 but 3 weeks into my test only and im back up to 16-17% body fat. Is it even possible to try cutting while on test? or would that just be retarded? I know I will lose fat when I go on to my tren and equi but worried about putting on too much weight while on the test cyp. 250 cycle? i've never had a great metabolism but if im strict on my diet i lose weight but not sure how to factor in the test w/ all that
    -if the question got lost in the rambling: can I lose fat while taking test or am i spinning my wheels?
    Wrong forum

tomhanx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imenraged View Post
    Wrong forum
    my bad. new to bb.com. where do i need to post this?