Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
    tomhanx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

test cypionate 250 only cycle

8 weeks and will cycle into tren and equi. but not liking all this water weight and my main goal right now for the next 6 months is to lose fat. im at 16-17% was down to 15.5 but 3 weeks into my test only and im back up to 16-17% body fat. Is it even possible to try cutting while on test? or would that just be retarded? I know I will lose fat when I go on to my tren and equi but worried about putting on too much weight while on the test cyp. 250 cycle? i've never had a great metabolism but if im strict on my diet i lose weight but not sure how to factor in the test w/ all that
    -if the question got lost in the rambling: can I lose fat while taking test or am i spinning my wheels?
    Last edited by tomhanx; 10-13-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: more clarification

Stats: 5'8", 205 lbs
    imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imenraged is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit imenraged's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tomhanx View Post
    8 weeks and will cycle into tren and equi. but not liking all this water weight and my main goal right now for the next 6 months is to lose fat. im at 16-17% was down to 15.5 but 3 weeks into my test only and im back up to 16-17% body fat. Is it even possible to try cutting while on test? or would that just be retarded? I know I will lose fat when I go on to my tren and equi but worried about putting on too much weight while on the test cyp. 250 cycle? i've never had a great metabolism but if im strict on my diet i lose weight but not sure how to factor in the test w/ all that
    -if the question got lost in the rambling: can I lose fat while taking test or am i spinning my wheels?
    Wrong forum

tomhanx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imenraged View Post
    Wrong forum
    my bad. new to bb.com. where do i need to post this?

Closed Thread