White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Taking ZMA, what to eat before bed since no Calcium!?

Basically going to start taking ZMA, but dont know what to eat before bed since i usually eat cottage cheese or milk, any suggestions? Wasnt sure whether to post here or in nutrition so let me know, thanks.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by White_Belt View Post
    Basically going to start taking ZMA, but dont know what to eat before bed since i usually eat cottage cheese or milk, any suggestions? Wasnt sure whether to post here or in nutrition so let me know, thanks.
    Some meat or something...
    Not affiliated

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard as long as you take the ZMA about a 30 to 45 minutes before you eat the food you should be good to go. Like if you go to sleep at 10, take the ZMA at 8:30 or so, eat at 9:30 and sleep by 10. Not sure on how great this is though as I have stuck with Melatonin for my sleep needs.

D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.d.c. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could try a nice tuna salad/almonds combo. Check out nutsite.com for cheap almonds right now, it's the best deal I've ever seen for them, actually.

White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks for replies