Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

UKBFF British Finals - IFBB PRO CARD UP FOR GRABS

anyone going to the finals in nottingham sat/sun?

whats peoples predictions?

im hoping shaun tavernier gets his card, genuine nice guy and gets in crisp condition with the size to go with it

zack kahn has been talked about on these forums, huuuuuuuuuuuuuge guy! under neil hills wings who got the previous 2 winners ready james llwelyn and flex lewis
    Alvin Small - definately not as the name states!

Daz Ball - now under james collier from muscle talk's wing

gonna be a close one

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hope shaun doesnt get his card!

not cause he hasent got a good pysique but..

we need someone follow in the footsteps of dorian, and ernie taylor!....
    and shaun just aint gonna do that, hes too small and wil only do well in the 202 wieght division, jus like flex lewis, troy brown, john hodgson and lee powell

we need a huge guy with great potential to represent the england again..and zack khan the guy to do it
    KAI GREENE= inspiration!! "THE MIND" of bodybuilding

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, please take pictures - can't wait to see what King Khan brings to the stage. I love his physique - unreal arms!

Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ojay1986 View Post
    anyone going to the finals in nottingham sat/sun?

whats peoples predictions?

im hoping shaun tavernier gets his card, genuine nice guy and gets in crisp condition with the size to go with it

zack kahn has been talked about on these forums, huuuuuuuuuuuuuge guy! under neil hills wings who got the previous 2 winners ready james llwelyn and flex lewis
    Alvin Small - definately not as the name states!

Daz Ball - now under james collier from muscle talk's wing

gonna be a close one
    i will be there, zack if can get conditioning right will win hands down, Daz is a big dude but the gut is starting to become too big, if he's brought it down then he'll take it
    na na na na na na na na na na FATMAN

first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going to get my pro card some day, just need to save up a bit more money.

Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    we need two pro cards... one for the 202 and one for the men's open

the 202 class is filled by
    flex lewis
    john hodgson
    lee powell
    james llewlyn

the open class?
    Dont over complicate things which should be relatively simple... stick to the ABC's of bodybuilding.
    When you start using your calculator and stressing over the latest internet study you know you've gone to far...

I'll meet you in the gym... today is leg day

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Portsmouth UK View Post
    we need two pro cards... one for the 202 and one for the men's open

the 202 class is filled by
    flex lewis
    john hodgson
    lee powell
    james llewlyn

the open class?
    exactly..just all the small guys been gettin the pro card

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's pretty **** the UK only gets one pro card per year. I know America is a much bigger country but I'm pretty sure they get close to 10 pro cards each year (one for each weight at the nationals, two at the USAs, and two and the North Americas).

I hope Zack takes it, the guy is a freak and people across in America already know his face, which would surely help.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ojay1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by orangeking View Post
    OP, please take pictures - can't wait to see what King Khan brings to the stage. I love his physique - unreal arms!
    ill see what i can do, ill be on my sponsors AllStars' stand most the time

true abot zack he is a MONSTER. shaun is a good friend of my training partner Marius Alcide so ive met him a few times through there but i do agree with what has been said about uk needing another mass monster

what are peoples thoughts on alvin small? won it last year

ill try and find some pics

heres a couple pics of alvin
    Attached Images

Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superfly1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres a couple pics of alvin
    hit and miss he needs more mass but cant tell till to late if he'll keep shape well or just kovacs it
    na na na na na na na na na na FATMAN

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i will freaking rageeeeeeeeeeeeee if khan doesnt turn pro at this, he could of turned pro like 10 years ago if he just came in with better conditioning.

AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500)
    I haven't seen any recent pics of Alvin so he could have done some amazing things to his physique in the last year.

I've been routing for Zack for as long as I can remember, and I'd love for this to be his year. His legs look a tad smaller than they used to be, but I think he's our best chance of doing any sort of damage in the states. I feel quite optimistic - would love him to win! SJT would be worthy too, but I'd love a big monster to get the card ideally.

mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    We definately need more chances to win a pro Card in the UK. It keeps our guys from being able to reach full potential.

I think Zak Kahn will win the Card IMO, then again apparently Daz' waist has come in quite a bit in the last few weeks, so all will be decided on the day I guess.

I wouldn't see a problem if Shaun Joseph Tavernier won it though. His pics posted on UKM at 4.5 weeks out looked brilliant.

All credit to James LLewelling for the photos:

southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whos guest posing?
    'lifting is an iron brotherhood of warriors going into battle against the all powerful gravity, spilling their blood, waging war and laughing in the face of mortals' . F*ck off mate, you work in human resources, you're not a viking.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hoping King Khan takes it.

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    Hoping King Khan takes it.
    Im going for Khan. I have been speaking with Neil this week (Zach has been staying with him for the last 9 days) and everything is going exactly to plan - looking ripped.

If anyone will bring him in shredded, it will be Neil
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If Zack comes in conditioned I can't imagine anyone beating him. If he was to turn pro and get really cut up I think he would be taking all the small shows for the fun of it.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weuGbQZmK5w

After watching that video i dont know how anyone can think daz ball will win. His gut is horrible if he got it under control then maybe he could win but his abs are messed i doubt he can fix that.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    i will freaking rageeeeeeeeeeeeee if khan doesnt turn pro at this, he could of turned pro like 10 years ago if he just came in with better conditioning.
    this

you need the complete package to get the ONE pro card in the uk

size and conditioning not one or the other

you need the complete package to get the ONE pro card in the uk

size and conditioning not one or the other
    really!??.. troy brown had this??

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kaged Muscle View Post
    Im going for Khan. I have been speaking with Neil this week (Zach has been staying with him for the last 9 days) and everything is going exactly to plan - looking ripped.

If anyone will bring him in shredded, it will be Neil
    Just so people know who Neil Hill is, its this guy here; look at his conditioning, omg :

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive never seen someone who isn't allowed to compete against the best in the world because he sucks at one basic thing they're all good at, but if he had that one extra ability, not only would he be allowed to compete against the best, but he would bitchslap them like a pissed off pimp who wants his money.

AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500) AlasTTTair is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jmoz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weuGbQZmK5w

After watching that video i dont know how anyone can think daz ball will win. His gut is horrible if he got it under control then maybe he could win but his abs are messed i doubt he can fix that.
    Yeah Daz really does have a hideous physique. There's a few problems with it, but the gut is the main one - if he could sort that out then he'd look alright - I'm a huge fan of mass monsters and he has a lot more mass than many others when they turn pro; he just has awful lines.

Originally Posted by AlasTTTair View Post
    Yeah Daz really does have a hideous physique. There's a few problems with it, but the gut is the main one - if he could sort that out then he'd look alright - I'm a huge fan of mass monsters and he has a lot more mass than many others when they turn pro; he just has awful lines.
    me personally woudlnt even giv him a second thought on geting a pro card..theres much better bbr's zack, alvin small, shaun tavenier,stuart core

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be great to finally Kahn on the Pro stage!

VERY interested to see how he fares against the world's best.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    Just so people know who Neil Hill is, its this guy here; look at his conditioning, omg :

Looks like he should be compeating at Team Universe ("natty")

great conditioning but should not be an IFBB pro

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope King Khan can do damage and come to the US and be on the IFBB stage.

Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dillet498 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hope kahn wins