Rugby_Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hunger Prevention?

Whenver I eat a meal now. I cut down the portion. I know my body isnt use to eating less food but is there anything I can eat that will cure this hunger after meals?

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try to eat fewer, but larger meals.

Registered User Haz-bodybuilder's Avatar
    Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah i know what you mean if you need to fill up on nothing try diet coke or water

Also if you really need to add in some veggies to fill you up

If your like me and hate veggies just eat more but dont exceed maintanence my maintanence is 3000 on non workout days coz i walk everywhere and i still eat about 2200 cals and im fine off my meat

rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) rtmiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Add some fiber to the meals. That will provide some bulk in your stomach, slow down the digestion of the meal, and you will hopefully have the "full" feeling.

Veggies are a good way to get some fiber.

KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    drink water and eat broccoli

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    Try to eat fewer, but larger meals.
    This.

Also, eat lots of veggies and protein. Also, keep your calorie deficit on the low end. It should be big enough that you're losing weight at a decent rate but small enough that you're not really hungry every day.

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hunger vs willpower, the outcome of this battle will determine the degree of your results or lack of results. Not much you can do about hunger, if you're truly 100% commited to your cause you will have the motivation to ignore hunger.