Thread: Mangoes

Ikea_91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mangoes

Mangoes,
    friend or foe???

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    perhaps we should send a diplomatic mission to find out???
    I want to touch the butt.

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    perhaps we should send a diplomatic mission to find out???
    lulz

mango contains nothing and is the worst fruit u can eat...consume it and you die

just kidding dude

mango is just another fruit..how can a fruit harm you?????????

Ikea_91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright,
    perhaps this is a better question,
    is there any benefits from eating mangoes.
    like would it be good to eat it pre workout?
    something like that.

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ikea_91 View Post
    alright,
    something like that.
    You'd be getting things from a mango as you would with most other common fruits.
    Vitamins, fiber, polyphenols, antioxidants, simple carbohydrates. It would be good to eat the mango preW for some energy, more so if you're in some sort of hurry or if you have trouble finishing workouts fasted. So short answer, I suppose it would be "good'.
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5223/1279510613512.jpg

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ikea_91 View Post
    alright,
    something like that.

mangoes contain beta-carotene which may help slow the aging process, reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, improve lung function, and reduce complications associated with diabetes.

they are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium, Copper and Vitamin A...

so there are indeed a lot of benefits from eating mangoes...and yes, u can have them preworkout as a carb source...

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lauhpurush View Post
    mangoes contain beta-carotene which may help slow the aging process, reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer, improve lung function, and reduce complications associated with diabetes.

they are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium, Copper and Vitamin A...

so there are indeed a lot of benefits from eating mangoes...and yes, u can have them preworkout as a carb source...
    and they are delicious
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

jamrockboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i live at jamaica and i eat mangoes alot when i say alot i mean alot, it makes my skin clean, provide alot of nutrients and dont make me fat

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fun fact: the compound in mango (primarily in or close to the skin), urushiol, is the same as that in poison ivy and poison oak. Most people aren't so allergic to it that they'll develop contact dermatitis when they eat mango, but some are. I'm one of them! But I'm OK if I peel it thoroughly and either don't let it touch my lips or wash the skin around my mouth directly after eating it.

It's definitely tasty, which is why I go to all the trouble. Pretty calorie-dense and high in sugar, which makes it not a bad preworkout food.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821