Registered User hollisterbaycom's Avatar
    hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollisterbaycom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cheap diet budget - some recipes or ideas plz?

Hey guys I'm a student and on a cheap budget. I've been working out my bills recently and came to the conclusion that on a monthly basis I have like...

$750 a month to spend on food on myself...according to my little calculations

So also I'm trying to follow a high protein low carb diet as I'm going for the shredded/ripped look at the moment.

I've posted this before but I'm following a programme or training to get a physique like this - http://thecampusthrone.com/never-bac...andet-workout/

I really like this style and so I thought anyone who lives on their own, who has some experience might be able to help me with recipes or ideas on what to do to work in this monthly budget of money I have to spend on food and how to make it work for someone who is supposed to have maybe 5 or 6 meals a day ;p

Just so you know...in my apartment I have blender/freezer/fridge/cooker