Thread: Crooked Abs?

Registered User strongerisbettr's Avatar
    strongerisbettr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crooked Abs?

My abs are ok and youcan see them it's just one side is up compared to the others so they turn crooked and its just annoying as hell! does anyone have the same problem

LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000)
    The "alignment" of your abs is genetically predetermined - it's normal. There's nothing you can do about it.
    Waging war against misinformation!

Registered User strongerisbettr's Avatar
    strongerisbettr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LukeN.Good View Post
    The "alignment" of your abs is genetically predetermined - it's normal. There's nothing you can do about it.
    Seriously like nothing at all... not even some chiropractic quack can do anything?

I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by strongerisbettr View Post
    Seriously like nothing at all... not even some chiropractic quack can do anything?
    Nothing Means Nothing.

supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supersetrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strongerisbettr View Post
    No.
    No.
    Nononononononononono.

NOOOOOO.

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't feel bad man, it's genetics as far as I've been educated. Check out George St. Pierre's abdomnals:

I also heard that working your abs incorrectly can have the same affect - sort of like if you lean too much to the right, or something (for example) it will develope them in different ways, thus making them crooked to the eye. (Bigger individual abs in different spots I guess?). Judging by the responses so far I guess there's not really anything you can do (excluding drastic measures I suppose) - just work with 'em. My very top two abs (well, ab -- only one really shows) are sort of weird like that. And I can't even seeee my bottom ones!

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    Don't feel bad man, it's genetics as far as I've been educated. Check out George St. Pierre's abdomnals:

I also heard that working your abs incorrectly can have the same affect - sort of like if you lean too much to the right, or something (for example) it will develope them in different ways, thus making them crooked to the eye. (Bigger individual abs in different spots I guess?). Judging by the responses so far I guess there's not really anything you can do (excluding drastic measures I suppose) - just work with 'em. My very top two abs (well, ab -- only one really shows) are sort of weird like that. And I can't even seeee my bottom ones!
    this. its most probably your genetics, nothing to get too worried about mate. there's not much you can do about it (as far as i know), so you'll probs have to live with it. its not a bad thing though as is mentioned in the above post, so again, don't stress over it too much.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you got abs then you got abs man.

mine are crooked as **** but i've rarely heard anyone comment about that aspect of it, so dont sweat it

kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am developing crooked, but i know for sure that i'm not 'overtraining' a certain side so it must be natural
    as long as they are growing , i'm happy
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125350561 meal plans for 3k, 4k calories, no excuses

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bud the percentage of guys with uneven abs is huge.

dont stress
    its normal

WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WTFuMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It aint that bad, look at Jay Cutler he's got very uneven abs and he just won mr.O

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Check out dem uneven abs.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieBig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Simply genetics. Completely normal.

JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so if its in the genetics, if i have straight abs doing any type of ab exercise wont make then crooked right?

shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shabbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i'm sure girls aren't gonna care if your abs are straight or crooked, and unless you're competing who cares what guys think. There are plenty of better things to worry about.

JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can staright abs go crooked and how?

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have uneven abs aswell. who cares?
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RicePicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wish i had uneven abs

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JSean View Post
    so if its in the genetics, if i have straight abs doing any type of ab exercise wont make then crooked right?
    sounds about right to me mate. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if you managed to somehow make your straight abs, crooked.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500)
    So guise I decided to straighten out my ab exercises by doing them 7 days a week. So far I haven't eaten in a week and I been skipping out on deads, squats, bench, rows, etc etc so I could focus on ab work. I have been curling though! Although i am worried that my abs aren't growing enough. anything I could dooo?

wait

wut?

redsmen261 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mine are crooked too. Really annoys the hell out of me. I skate boarded alot in my teenage years and stuck to using one side of my body. It through off my alignment a little. I have been doing something different that seems to help straighten me out and keep me from favoring one side. When I do pull ups or dips I raise my right knee to a 90 degree angle and keep my left down at a 90 and stretched back like a running jump, mean while clenching my abs a little. I also throw in some leg and knee raises with my body turned slightly putting more resistance on the weaker side or the side that needs a lift. it seems to be helping so far only time will tell.