Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jeet Kune Do Master LIGHTNINGBLITZ's Avatar
    LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Either:

A. You counted wrong.
    B. You are a troll.
    C. Your motab does nothing.
    D. Your Skinny fat and have zero muscle to burn fat.
    E. You have been eating like this for years and your body hit starvation mode.

Try to carb cycle/Calorie cycle.

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shr3dJunki3 View Post
    What are you getting all worked up about? We're talking about fat loss, I never said they weren't needed to sustain LIFE.
    Do you even know the enzyme that metabolizes adipose tissues into triglyercides?

Or that EFAs are in food that you eat? Your friend who eats his fast food is still getting some EFAs
    Spoon pics are a dime a dozen, demand a fork pic.

LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIGHTNINGBLITZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    EFA's?

Could one enlighten me? I have finally found something I dont know about fat loss. 0.0

ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its funny that people think fats make you fat

Originally Posted by ChrisWorrell View Post
    ...?

They do, in excess. Like everything. You can eat what ever and lose weight if in moderation.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supy View Post
    No im right . See whats happens when you cut fat completely out of your diet . You will die because they are essential it will take quite a while. There are no essential carbs . But there are essential fats. You cant live without protein ,salt ,water or EFAs
    After prolonged periods of starvation the body has depleted its body fat and becomes begins to burn lean tissue and muscle as a fuel source.[1]

Ordinarily, the body responds to reduced caloric intake by burning fat reserves first, and only consumes muscle and other tissues when those reserves are exhausted..
    Tell me this describes the original poster. Oh wait, he's trying to "lose some extra fat".

Ok thats why youll be 148 pounds next year at this time because you know so much about training and diet
    As noted, what does his physique have to do with anything? What does yours? Nothing when it comes to posting factual information.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    Can we discuss difference of opinions in another thread?

On-topic. I would take a stab at what others alluded to in the fact that OP is under estimating whether intentional or not. 1000kcal a day will make you lose weight. It's not the way you want to go about it though, I would definitely up your calories and more accurately measure for a consistent amount of time to see progress.
    It's not about a matter of opinion, it's getting the facts straight.

Actually, it's kind of sad.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGBLITZ View Post
    ...?

They do, in excess. Like everything. You can eat what ever and lose weight if in moderation.
    well obviously, but so many people have this idea that because it says it has "x" amount of fat it translates directly to body fat.

just in the same way that alot of people think that by something having no fat its better for you even though it has a ton of carbs.

its all about balance.

well obviously, but so many people have this idea that because it says it has "x" amount of fat it translates directly to body fat.

just in the same way that alot of people think that by something having no fat its better for you even though it has a ton of carbs.

its all about balance.
    Ah. I just skip those posts. :P

It is all about a balance, you are right. A 'balanced' diet is needed, unless years of doctors and dieticians are all wrong. Fat is just like carbs and protien, we need some to live, eating a lot will get you fat, and sugar is the devil.

Ok, the sugar part is all me, but the rest is true. ^.^

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Westboarder View Post
    Do you even know the enzyme that metabolizes adipose tissues into triglyercides?

Or that EFAs are in food that you eat? Your friend who eats his fast food is still getting some EFAs
    So if you're saying that EFA's are needed for fat loss, this is new to me, I thought all you needed was a calorie deficit this whole time. People that go on fasts for a week or two lose exclusive amounts of muscle and no fat because they didnt eat their EFA's. Doesn't add up.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGBLITZ View Post
    EFA's?

Could one enlighten me? I have finally found something I dont know about fat loss. 0.0
    EFA's are essential fatty acids like you find in fish oil. It's kind of broad so I'd just google it.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

Ah. I understand just by stating its fish oil, which I have a general knowledge of. Thank you!

edit:

Oh yea, repped.
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGBLITZ; 10-12-2009 at 12:19 PM.

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have no healthy fats, and pretty high amount of carbs.. what does your workout look like.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, blaming carbs now, seriously? People everywhere blame fats, carbs, some people blame protein, dont you see the connection already? The excess calories from any of those make you fat. What if I ate 5000 calories of oatmeal everyday, I wont get fat? How about 5000 calories from salmon and fish oil pills, I wont get fat?
    RIGHT.

Thats funny because on A Keto diet you take in pretty much protein and fat only and ONLY lose fat. Im done your obviously a know it all. Again its bad carbs that make you fat. have a good one

WRONG.

You still have to watch calories...you can't tell me you can still stuff yourself full of keto food and not gain weight...it's still calories in VS out game no matter what you are eating.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its not the fat that makes them fat its the riduculus amounts of ****ty carbs that makes them fat
    ROFL, how did I miss such a fail post? Lolol.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    haha! Most of the posts on this thread are like this...no one knows jack about anything...

This thread is like "FAT LOSS FOR IDIOTS".

Fat, carbs, and protein CAN make you fat ....regardless.

CALORIES IN VS CALORIES OUT!

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wrong. How many Ethiopians do you think eat fat? Did Christian Bale eat lots of fat when getting down to 120 pounds for The Machinist?
    Are you seriously comparing malnourished Ethiopians to someone posting on a body building site?
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

Originally Posted by Ironwake View Post
    Are you seriously comparing malnourished Ethiopians to someone posting on a body building site?
    Are you seriously nitpicking about that? I was seriously comparing someone in supposed "starvation mode" to someone ACTUALLY in "starvation mode".

MonsterLu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HannibalK1ng View Post
    Hi guys im trying to lose some extra fat around my stumic, im only eat this
    protein shake 139cals
    1 bananna 108 cals
    yogurt bar 86 cals
    bread 2/s 122 cals
    turkey 2/s 44 cals
    2 apples 144 cals
    beef jerky 72 cals
    chicken 231 cals
    broccoli 1/c 54 cals
    carrot 1c 54 cals

i work out 5 days a week and im not losing weight whats wrong with me?

Thanks!
    Drink nothing but water,juice (with 0 fat from cals) and low fat milk just alone that should cut your calories down a ton over the years and keep working out do more cardio and remember rome wasn't built in one day neither is your body

Originally Posted by MonsterLu View Post
    Drink nothing but water,juice (with 0 fat from cals) and low fat milk just alone that should cut your calories down a ton over the years and keep working out do more cardio and remember rome wasn't built in one day neither is your body
    Why are you giving advice?

supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    RIGHT.

WRONG.

You still have to watch calories...you can't tell me you can still stuff yourself full of keto food and not gain weight...it's still calories in VS out game no matter what you are eating.
    No **** einstein eat like a pig and you will be a pig
    Some People are nothing more than a skid-mark on the toilet bowl of life, never let them bring you down the drain with them
    Currently ranked 6th Total @Powerliftingwatch.com Masters rankings @220 Raw
    # 36 Mens 1565 RAW TOTAL
    UPA NAtionals Winner 4-17-2011

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid

supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another 150 pound knw it all
    Some People are nothing more than a skid-mark on the toilet bowl of life, never let them bring you down the drain with them
    # 36 Mens 1565 RAW TOTAL

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    another 150 pound knw it all
    lol sh!t just got real...

@OP I still stand by my original post that maybe eating more will prove greater results, seeing as you do go 5x a week. Perhaps involve more cardio in your workout, hope you figure it out and keep us posted.
    Last edited by barkadark; 10-12-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    8/13/2009 212 Starting Weight
    12/18/2009 165
    10/01/2010 188
    12/29/2010 180

03/14/2010 183

Deadlift: 315x4
    Squat: 315x3
    Bench: 250x1

Total: 875
    Goal: 1000

I'm sorry but not everyone on the forum is a 5' 8'' 227 pounder with 8% body fat like you. It takes time for us little guys to obtain your phenomenal physique.

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Starvation mode, third world countries should look into this.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Resorting to personal attacks, sounds like the beginning of a failed argument.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

I'm sorry but not everyone on the forum is a 5' 8'' 227 pounder with 8% body fat like you. It takes time for us little guys to obtain your phenomenal physique.

Actually you look pretty decent for 150 and youll get their soon enough
    # 36 Mens 1565 RAW TOTAL

Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll make a suggestion just from my personal fat loss experience. Everyones body is unique and you need to find what works for you.

I put myself on a high protein and low carb and fat diet. I Usually eat 6-7 times a day which usually works out to every 3 hours.

The only thing I drink now through out the day is water (4-5 liters a day) but I have a large glass of milk with breakfast and sometimes before bed.

An adverage day for me is:

Meal 1: 2 scoops ON whey in milk
    Fish oil
    Vitamin C

Meal 2: Chicken breast w/ plain salad, 2 packs yogurt

Meal 3: Tuna or salmon sandwich (1 can tuna/salmon, 2 slices whole wheate bread, 2 tbsp fat free ranch), Banana

Meal 4: 2 Chicken breast, veggies

Meal 5: Baked beans in tomatoe sauce, protein bar

WORK OUT

Meal 6: 1 scoop ON whey

Meal 7: 1 or 2 scoops Cassein (depending on other meals) or some low fat cottage cheese w/ yogurt.

This is what worked for me for losing fat. I switch up my meals daily but this is a fair representation. I've lost a bit over 50Lbs since January and my lifts have stayed pretty consistant, up in some areas down a bit in others. I don't really count my cals on a daily basis and if I'm hungry I'll eat something in betweem meals, but I rarely get hungry through the day.

I beleive I should up my food intake a little bit but this worked really well for my fat loss.

I would suggest up your cals though for sure to some where around 1800-2000 and try eating more balenced meals. Also don't forget about cardio. There are a ton of articles on the SuperSite dealing with nutrition. I would read some of them.

Hopefully I can help a bit. Anyone with more experience please feel free to add/comment on anything I've said.

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So if you're saying that EFA's are needed for fat loss, this is new to me, I thought all you needed was a calorie deficit this whole time. People that go on fasts for a week or two lose exclusive amounts of muscle and no fat because they didnt eat their EFA's. Doesn't add up.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1305

In wave_length's guide one of the factors essential to fat loss that he mentions is the inclusion of EFA's.

If you don't don't get adequate efa intake you can have a hormonal imbalance. Hormones can play a role in fat storage. Like the hormone cortisol, can increase your body's fat storage and inclination to store more fat.

According to studies done at the University of South Australia people that combined exercise with Essential Fatty Acid supplements containing DHA saw greater fat loss than the test group that only exercised and did not take the supplement.
    Spoon pics are a dime a dozen, demand a fork pic.

barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10) barkadark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Westboarder View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1305

In wave_length's guide one of the factors essential to fat loss that he mentions is the inclusion of EFA's.

If you don't don't get adequate efa intake you can have a hormonal imbalance. Hormones can play a role in fat storage. Like the hormone cortisol, can increase your body's fat storage and inclination to store more fat.

According to studies done at the University of South Australia people that combined exercise with Essential Fatty Acid supplements containing DHA saw greater fat loss than the test group that only exercised and did not take the supplement.
    This could be quite true. INCOMING BROSCIENCE, If you drink lots of water, your body sees that it is getting water consistently and is more willing to release what it has in storage therefore losing water weight. If your body is consistently getting fats, than it more likely to utilize the fats its been storing. Seems like the same concept though I dont have any links to back it up thats why I capitlized the broscience.
    8/13/2009 212 Starting Weight
    12/18/2009 165
    10/01/2010 188
    12/29/2010 180

03/14/2010 183

Deadlift: 315x4
    Squat: 315x3
    Bench: 250x1

Total: 875
    Goal: 1000

Registered User Haz-bodybuilder's Avatar
    Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) Haz-bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HannibalK1ng View Post
    Hi guys im trying to lose some extra fat around my stumic, im only eat this
    protein shake 139cals
    1 bananna 108 cals
    yogurt bar 86 cals
    bread 2/s 122 cals
    turkey 2/s 44 cals
    2 apples 144 cals
    beef jerky 72 cals
    chicken 231 cals
    broccoli 1/c 54 cals
    carrot 1c 54 cals

i work out 5 days a week and im not losing weight whats wrong with me?

Thanks!
    btw too much fructose from fruits will fill liver glycogen stores and stop weight loss until the sugar is out of your system. Up your cals to 1800 eat more solid meats and healthy fats