Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Freestyle Bodybuilder bigcityboy's Avatar
    bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All the time. I try to avoid sleeping with my head on either arm because it is a scary feeling to wake up with that rubber feeling arm, no action what so ever until I slap it around for a while. But even when I sleep with My hands at my side on my back they both fall asleep. Not as bad though.

Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Holmstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I used to get this quite often until I changed over to a memory foam mattress.
    I've not had any problems since then.
    Same here.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crewguy28 View Post
    Does anyone else have problems with arms going numb while sleeping? This is new to me and didnt start until a few months after I have ben going to the gym and started getting results in muscle growth in my arms/shoulders. Im curious if this is caused by a change in my anatomy.

Thanks for any replies to this.
    Do you suffer from carpal tunnel?? there are many issues that can cause that , some times numb extremities are followed by CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) or other tendons inflammations... Personally I find that taking some Arginine before bed helps with blood flow
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

KappaSumo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool arms going numb while sleeping

Yeah, me, too. Going to Jysk to look for a new pillow. Don't know what kind but...going to look anyway.

[QUOTE=crewguy28;395710631]Does anyone else have problems with arms going numb while sleeping? This is new to me and didnt start until a few months after I have ben going to the gym and started getting results in muscle growth in my arms/shoulders. Im curious if this is caused by a change in my anatomy.

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It happens regularly to me. Has for years. It really sucks when both are asleep. I feel like a fish out of water trying to roll over in bed. For me the cause is body/arm position cutting off the blood flow to my arm/s.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as it don't happen while you're driving or fapping, you're golden
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50) edwingates will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you roll over while sleeping? That'll happen to me: I'll wake up with my arm under my pillow or twisted in some weird position that'll make it go numb. Nothing to be concerned about; from the above comments, I'd say it's a pretty common issue.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like temporary nerve impingement exacerbated in your sleeping position. Does it subside if you're lying flat on your back?

GETBIGKORNEGAY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arms go numb at times

My arms do go numb at times while sleeping I been working out for several years now when i am really going at it hard for example the last 2 months i have really been seeing gains and working out very hard and my arms do go numb when sleeping I guess its where they are growing and tighter ....