Thread: 5/3/1

-joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5/3/1

for everyone doing 5/3/1,is a spreadsheet necessary.
    i plan on doing thee program 3 days a week and it is doing my head in as i am useless when it comes to excel and most spreadsheets are 4 days a week instead of 3.
    any help would be great.
    take care,joe

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -joe.l- View Post
    for everyone doing 5/3/1,is a spreadsheet necessary.
    i plan on doing thee program 3 days a week and it is doing my head in as i am useless when it comes to excel and most spreadsheets are 4 days a week instead of 3.
    any help would be great.
    take care,joe

Well even with a spread sheet unless you have the previous excel knowledge to know how to put in the formulas, it is much easier to get a calculator and a piece of paper. Or fi you have the E-book, the last few pages have almost every weight you will ever use, already broken into all the percentages, so you can just find what you need.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a spreadsheet that has 4-1 days that you can choose from.
    Meow

-joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -joe.l- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nateakabear05 View Post
    I have a spreadsheet that has 4-1 days that you can choose from.
    would you mind if i could have a look at that?sorry for any inconveinence but my excel knowledge is limited at best.

Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally, I just figure out what my lifts are supposed to be that day in my last class of the day when I have my calculator with me. It would probably be a little easier over time to use the spreadsheet, but it's not essential. Whatever you think is gonna help you remember the best. You don't even need to use excel, you can just draw one up yourself.

Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by -joe.l- View Post
    would you mind if i could have a look at that?sorry for any inconveinence but my excel knowledge is limited at best.
    You should be able to figure out how to use this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8615840/Ji...ook-Calculator

jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for a mere 20 bucks you can buy the book where Wendler talks about spreadsheets, 3 day programming, etc.