Figured I would start a thread as I haven't seen many informative carb up threads other than eat 100g carbs per meal on your carb up.
Does anyone here actually plan their carb up.
I am in my first week of Keto and plan on doing one next weekend, however, I don't really feel the need for carbs because the energy that kicked in yesterday is plain awesome.
For all those that want to, please list;
1. Do you plan a carb up day, or do you eat as you go?
2. Meal plan of your carb up.
3. Foods to avoid on carb up (not only fats but also carbs?)
4. Opinion of Fats on your carb up day.
5. common effects you have on a carbup.
6. What would happen if you don't do a carb up?
6. Do you shoot for the same amount of carbs on each carb up or do use system/ feel to workout?
7. Recomendations and things to look for when doing first carb up
8. If you feel good and gym training has not been effected by keto will a carb up (every 2-3 weeks) provide any advantages?
All good replies will be repped back
Appreciate the support and hope this is for everyone's benefit!
View Poll Results: IF Keto gives you such great energy, do you feel you need to perform a carbup day?
Thread: CARB UP! (Meal Plans!)