Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My fat loss workout

Every other I bike ride for 1 hr for warm before breakfats(best fat burn and warm up)
    followed by 1 hr of heavy weights 70% of max rep (chest tri, back bi, legs and core)

then when im not biked riding or weight lifting i swim for 1 hr ...so Im always working out lol...Im cleanig up my diet and trying to get 10 % bodyfat...
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

darcy-gallant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does that make you tired

Originally Posted by Dr. latissimus View Post
    Every other I bike ride for 1 hr for warm before breakfats(best fat burn and warm up)
    followed by 1 hr of heavy weights 70% of max rep (chest tri, back bi, legs and core)

then when im not biked riding or weight lifting i swim for 1 hr ...so Im always working out lol...Im cleanig up my diet and trying to get 10 % bodyfat...
    that sounds like a good plan, do you find that it makes you tired throughout the day or does it energize you? I was thinking about doing some cardio as soon as I got up before breaky too to try and burn some stubborn fat