Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Trying to get this going for the 1000th time !!!!!!!

What's up BB gang !!!

I've been a member of this site for years now. I've been on and off and on and off and on and OFF !!! with my quest to lose fat, gain muscles and just be healthy. I know a few things about fitness but I can never piece things together and stay on track and focused. I got married 07/14 and I packed on more weight. I am now 382 lbs and I want and NEED to get in shape for myself, my wife and my future family. Any suggestions or tips or guidance on finally getting serious and reaching my goals would be would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jaydiesel1; 06-23-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    Jay Diesel, "Before me there was many, after me there will be none.. I AM the one..

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have to make the mental switch to Change the way you are to be what you want to be and change your lifestyle accordingly

It sounds a bit psychobabble but once you make that choice it's much easier

Plenty of info here to assist you but in the end it comes down to desire and a wish to Change

Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jaydiesel1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you for your feedback bro, I agree about it being a huge mental game for sure.

Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    You have to make the mental switch to Change the way you are to be what you want to be and change your lifestyle accordingly

It sounds a bit psychobabble but once you make that choice it's much easier

Plenty of info here to assist you but in the end it comes down to desire and a wish to Change
    Jay Diesel, "Before me there was many, after me there will be none.. I AM the one..