Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Yeah and alot of the guys these days dont perform stomach vacuums, Arnold recons this is part of the reason why so many pro's these days have such large waists. Alot of old school guys used these exercise alot and yet none of them have these big guts of todays pro's.

Yeah the one on the video is extreme, over time you will be able to suck it in better, but just try suck in as much as you can and contract with your transversus abdominis.

I perform stomach vacuums 4-5 days a week just after my weight trainin session i suck i do 15-20 reps sucking in for about roughly 5 secounds.
    yea that **** looks gross..how do you feel that you have benefitted from the stomach vacuums

Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Yeah and alot of the guys these days dont perform stomach vacuums, Arnold recons this is part of the reason why so many pro's these days have such large waists. Alot of old school guys used these exercise alot and yet none of them have these big guts of todays pro's.

Yeah the one on the video is extreme, over time you will be able to suck it in better, but just try suck in as much as you can and contract with your transversus abdominis.

I perform stomach vacuums 4-5 days a week just after my weight trainin session i suck i do 15-20 reps sucking in for about roughly 5 secounds.
    Ronnie Coleman's gut wasn't so pronounced when he was younger (see pic below). Some claim it's a roid gut.

XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxCashMoneyxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    roid gut would be my guess with most pros

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XxCashMoneyxX View Post
    yea that **** looks gross..how do you feel that you have benefitted from the stomach vacuums
    I have benifited from them very well, deffently achived a good adonis belt out of it also, as the TA muscle is the one reponsible for the belt.

Originally Posted by Karaim View Post
    Ronnie Coleman's gut wasn't so pronounced when he was younger (see pic below). Some claim it's a roid gut.

Yeah he looked good then.

Originally Posted by XxCashMoneyxX View Post
    roid gut would be my guess with most pros
    Yeah, alot of things contribute to the gut though.