FitKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feel tired and terrible 2nd day of program....??

I was hoping someone could shed some light on my situation.
    I started my program to lose fat and gain muscle just yesterday. I was totally full of energy after starting first thing in the morning with some cardio then on to weights. After my workout I took my shake with some of my vitamins...whey protein ...creatine etc..

Felt great all day yesterday doing all of that and today is my second day. This is my day of rest so I'm not doing any exercises so I can recoup from yesterday but I'm still taking my protein and such to help with the repair.

What I'm concerned about is that I'm so tired today on my non-workout day that I just want to sleep. I took the kids to school and came back to sleep.

Why am I so darn tired today. I'm a little sore yes but not so much sore...I'm *tired*! ....??

Thanks,

--Jerome

Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well if you have adjusted your diet by dropping carbs by a drastic amount, that will cause a system crash that can make you pretty lethargic. Also, if you are taking a fat burner with ephedra in it and not using it on your off days, that can do a number on energy levels too. One of the biggest things though can be lack of cardio (sounds funny). On my off-cardio days, even if I sleep in I still have a lot less energy. I use morning cardio to stimulate energy levels as much as to lose fat. It might even be fatigue from working so hard yesterday, or a combination of everything above. I know what you mean about that feeling though...

AoW

Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with him... everything he says is the same for me. You'll always feel like that if you cut your carbs a lot. Some friends have even gone as far as hilucinating when cutting out carbs... but that's too intense if you ask me. Try upping your carbs a bit. If you feel it'll slow the weight loss down, just add a bit more cardio to compensate. The additional cardio will cause you to be in fat burning more longer, so you might even lose more weight. If that's out of the question, taking an ECA would help you. Just take less than you might on a work out day.

FitKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Thanks a bunch guys.

--Jerome