gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy Sore muscles for too long!

Four days ago...Four! I did a really intense lower body workout. It was awesome, I lifted in the 3-5 rep range, and did supersets for several exercises. I was unable to walk the next day. But I did my upper body workout anyway...same rep range, also supersets. I was super sore ever since. I'm eating piles of good foods, its just a new way of training for me. I ment to do a leg workout the day before yesterday, bumped it to yesterday, and still never did it today. One of my legs is not better yet. The rest of me is fine, but my right hamstring is painfully sore. Hurts to stretch it and to flex it. I did some light running today to try and ease the soreness but it's still paining now. I must do a leg workout tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it could be injured?? Should I wait till it goes away, or work it anyway??? How do you tell a really sore muscle from an injury??

Kickin ass & taking names TrizzleyBear's Avatar
    TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrizzleyBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ouch!

Something similar happened to me last month. I ended up overworking my calf muscle and the muscle ended up becoming really tight.. to the point where I could barely walk. In my profession, not being able to walk is never a good thing!

The pain lasted for a over a week. I ended up taking some prescribed muscle relaxants and continued to rub tiger balm on my calf. Eventually, after the 2nd day of drugging myself with relaxants, I felt the muscle loosen up and I was able to walk properly again..

I?m thinking it finally healed with a combination of applying ice to it? applying heat to it.. stretching it out as much as I could throughout the day? massaging the exact area that was causing majority of the pain and of course, the muscle relaxants.

Why don?t you get your leg checked out by a physician just to be on the safe side? He or she may prescribe you some relaxants to help your muscle relax..

Hope you feel better soon..
    "Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain?

.....It lets you know you're not dead yet"!

Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If the pain is that bad, i'd take a couple days off. Rotate with ice and heat and maybe some anti-inflammatory. I've been using Biofreeze...it's helped so much.. Stick with light stretching too. If pain persists after, then I would go in to see your doc. I had DOMS so bad, that it lasted for a week. After the DOMS past, I started taking Xtend- it's helped so much.. Good Luck, keep us posted.
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold