Thread: Forearm bruise

canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Forearm bruise

Eh... so yesterday I was going heavy on hyper extensions - stupid weights were struggling with me. I had 2 35 plates and 1 25 plate (95 pounds) and couldn't balance the weight - but still struggled with it for some time since i was in the zone. It was scraping against my forearms primarily and hit me a bit in the bicep. I eventually gave up and grabbed 3 25 plates and one 10 plate (85 pounds) and continued on just fine. After my workout, I noticed that I had little red specs near the middle of my arms (as well as rubber from the weights had rubbed on to it), right below my upper forearm. I woke up this morning to find that there is a bit of bruising and some of the little red specs still are there. There is no real pain unless I press down on it - and even then it's not much. It's still only red - i'm not sure if it's suppose to turn another color?

Anyhow, my main concern is that I have a workout on Wednesday - it's a heavy bench, shoulder, and tricep day. Do I have any reason to delay my workout or should I continue like usual?

Also - I almost never bruise for the record - but I can understand why I did yesterday - out of my own stupidity.
    Last edited by canuhandleit; 10-13-2009 at 08:01 AM.