Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Sean,..if all goes well,..I may do another show to coorespond with my Bulk/Cut regiment in September 2009. I liked to try to get one more show in before my NGA card expires.
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Hey Sean,..if all goes well,..I may do another show to coorespond with my Bulk/Cut regiment in September 2009. I liked to try to get one more show in before my NGA card expires.
    Well, September '09 already passed, so let me know when you get your time machine working, id like to try that out.

I assume youre talking about the fall 2010 NGA shows? Thats cool. But why would you want to cut to contest BF levels if youre trying to pack on muscle for the pro world? I can see doing mini bulks and cuts, but I would hang at 12% BF or so to remain anabolic to build some quality muscle.

Either way, you wont catch me at another NGA show run by Jerry Marsala. I found out about wayyyy to much shady crap that goes on at those things and dont want to be part of it anymore. Couple that with the way he treats competitors and people in the audience, and the fact that the judges dont have any credentials...... I just wont do it anymore. Id love to see you up on stage with me at an INBF or OCB event though!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Well, September '09 already passed, so let me know when you get your time machine working, id like to try that out.

I assume youre talking about the fall 2010 NGA shows? Thats cool. But why would you want to cut to contest BF levels if youre trying to pack on muscle for the pro world? I can see doing mini bulks and cuts, but I would hang at 12% BF or so to remain anabolic to build some quality muscle.

Either way, you wont catch me at another NGA show run by Jerry Marsala. I found out about wayyyy to much shady crap that goes on at those things and dont want to be part of it anymore. Couple that with the way he treats competitors and people in the audience, and the fact that the judges dont have any credentials...... I just wont do it anymore. Id love to see you up on stage with me at an INBF or OCB event though!
    I'm just thinking things through,..I know a mini bulk/mini cut are pretty decent in the gain catagory,..maybe a cut all the way to contest shape may not be in my best interest if Iplan to put on some more size,..

that would be cool,..Chris and Oak meet again!!,..So I figure you'll have to hold off on winning your pro card until we meet up again! Can ya wait 2 years???

scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a day!

Ready for a book. Wow....this is long.

Yesteryday was a wild ride! When I signed up, I didnt know what to expect out of this show. Never been to an OCB show in the area and hadnt heard anything about it. When I arrived at check in the promotor, Mike Halsey was there to greet me and seemed like a really cool guy. He informed me that the show was HUUUGE. There were 13-15 competitors in the mid-weight open!! So....they had to break things up and make a welter weight class just so things were more manageable. So, I was feeling a bit intimidated going in just on sheer size of the show (my biggest yet). When I got there I saw some of the toughest competition I have ever seen as a natural bb'er. It was really unbelievable. At the NGA shows I have been to I am used to seeing conditioned.......but at this show, there was lots of BIG AND conditioned guys all around. Im used to being one of the most muscular guys at these things, but at this one, I felt a bit small. Just some real mass monsters. I did run into "Blazed" and "Baftub" back stage, along with a couple other guys from BB.com. Lots of people came up to me and asked if I was "Oak".....people who read the forum but dont post so much. Its kinda weird that people know me as "Oak" though.
    Anyways, Blazed was suuuuper cool guy and he was SHRRRRRRRREDDDED! The man looked good. Real good. He was about to make the same newb mistake that I did and walk out there white as a ghost, but we got him set up with some dream tan. He looked good and I have several shots of him where they moved him in next to me on stage. Really good to meet you man. Also ran into "BBLinebacker" who is now an USBF and WNBF pro.....congrats on that. Good to see you!

So, as for my conditioning and peaking, I think I looked pretty dang good. I was feeling like I hit it pretty good, but there were two problems. It was a bit hard getting a pump and I was very crampy. Normally when I am full of carbs and electrolyte are balanced, I pump right up like a baloon after a couple sets of push ups and curls. Well, I was pretty full, but I had to work at the pump. Then, standing in line to go out for pre-j, I started to cramp in my feet. The first thing that stood out to me that I did differently was that I tapered my water. I started cutting water back that morning and would normally been at about 3/4-1 gallon at that point of the day, I was at less than a 1/2 gallon. So, I started downing some water as I stood there in line. I got on stage and had a REALLY rough time up there. As soon as I locked my legs in on the first front relaxed, I started to cramp. Now, images of the chinese food restaurant incident are running through my head and im starting to freak a little. Trying not to panic im going through the mandatories, but every pose is a struggle to keep from completely cramping. I wasnt flexing everything as hard as I could. I got off the stage and felt pretty bad about the job I did. As I got off the stage, the promotor of the show came right up to me and told me how I looked awesome. He mentioned my hamstrings really popping.....and im thinking to myself "well, maybe its GOOD to have your hams all knotted up like balls on stage".

So, after pre-j I started DOWNING water like a madman. It helped but still not entirely. I gave the water some time and still felt crampy. So, I decided to take a risk and start salting everything very heavily.....I just salted the crap out of all my choco-pb rice cakes. Tasted like crap! But, within an hour of salting, I had my muscle control back. So......I THINK the combo of tapering water and sodium is not appreciated by my body. The good news is that when I got back after pre-j and viewed the pics all I could do was smile. I definately brought my best package to the stage. The first thing that stood out was that I nailed my color. The second thing that stood out was that I WAS a bit drier looking. So, the water sodium trick worked. But, I dont know if it was worth it. Thats something I will have to reflect on. I cant wait to post the pics b/c I am really happy with the way they came out. Unfortunately, I am at my in-laws house and I am pretty sure that this compuper is like Apple IIE vintage because it doesnt have a card slot. Ill be sure to post when I get home this afternoon.

Now, the REAL exciting part was the night show. There were a lot of really interesting things that go on at these OCB shows and ill spare you all the details for now, but the MOST interesting thing happened to me. Lucky me. So, im all set to go up and do my hardcore twisting back shots (taught to me by Arnold himself) and I had my CD turned in. It was a really cool cut and splice of some of the transformers movie sound track. Very epic sounding. Well, I got up there and the DJ puts the disk in and I see it come up on his screen "NO DISK". Oh crap. So, the MC is stalling and stalling. I run to get another disk. Same thing. "NO DISK". So the promotor comes over (MC still stalling) and asks if ill just go out and hit some shots to house music. Sure. So I get out there and im expecting something like "Welcome to the Jungle" or some Rage Against the Machine.....whatever. Something tough. Well, I think the DJ must have been pissed off and went right into his "queer" music file and played the number one hit. I dont even know what it was but it was IMPOSSIBLE to pose to. Especially for someone like myself who's routine is based on ALL power shots. It was some bubble gum, nancy pants, girls night out music. I wanted to just sit down on stage and start laughing. But.....I hit some power shots to the queer ball music. Laughed a bit.....and I think I skipped around the stage a bit. Yep, I skipped. I had to make light of it. Soooooo........I roll with it. Im sure people thought the routine a bit odd.

Ok.....so now the night show is FINALLY over.......it took forever and I actually left and came back b/c I was really tiring of it all. They brought us up for awards and I got FIRST!!!!! WOW. That was an awesome. It was especially awesome considering the competition in my class......and you'll see once i post pics. It was a big, tough class. Probably the toughest competition I have been in yet.

So, I run off and immediately need to keep pumped for the overall starting in like 5 min. Im standing there looking at these guys and just saying "oh crap". The heavy and light heavy are just like something from another planet. Just BIG. Not only big, but shredded. The Light heavy, Larry, and the welter weight were super cool guys, wishing everyone luck and shaking hands. Its good to be around gracious guys like that. So, I knew going up there that was not a shoe-in for the card. But, I pumped up well with the sodium and water back in me and I posed my heart out. I hit every shot with max intensity until the end. THey moved me out of the center within the first few poses so I knew the gig was up, but I just kept hitting em. In the pose down, I went right up front and tried to get some MM shots in next to the (eventual) winner. I just had a blast. This was probably the most interesting and most rewarding shows I have ever been to. Not to mention all the GOODIES I took home with me. Let me tell you......Mike Halsey takes care of his competitors. We walked away with a GROCERY bag of supplements and thats no exaggeration. FULL 2 lb tubs of protein, RTD's, samples, a FULL loaf of protein bread, two t-shirts, magazines, etc. He also had food out for competitors....rice crispy treats, bananas and water back stage. It was really awesome.

OK.....almost done. Afterward, we went to Red Lobster for the the all-you-can-eat shrimp deal. OH MAN. We talked to the waiter and explained to him that I have been dieting for 21 weeks and I am basically starving to death so get ready to roll out the shrimp because we are big eater AND big tippers. So, he did. And did. And did. That waiter was the MAN. He just kept bringing shrimp plate after plate. And we had even stopped eating because everyone was stuffed and he still brought out like (no joke) 8 more plates of shrimp. We took home 5 carry-home containers full of shrimp. Fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, glazed, grilled, etc. GOOOOD stuff. Then, my wife and I stopped at Wegmans on the way home to get me some Ben and Jerry's. I downed the whole thing. All 1200 calories. Went to bed, fat, bloated and on cloud nine.

Ill get some pics up later!
    I saw your pics and you can tell the difference in your quads and abs, you have a much crisper look than you did at the other show pics you posted.

A few thoughts why you cramped.

1) Usually friday night I reintroduce sodium with an outback meal, filet mignon, potato, cheesecake and wine. High sodium high fat. this is after one is dry. The next morning I use pancakes which are also high sodium.
    2) based on someones look Ill add up to 1/2 gallon of water back prior to pumping up, we did this with chris
    3) you may want to look into Solaray multi minerals, they keep the quality minerals in the body that may flush or dilute with a water taper. I had one gal not use them even though I told her too, and she was cramping, after troubleshooting this was the conclusion we drew....

Just some thoughts, I dont know exactly what your peak week was, but the fact that after you loaded sodium you werent cramping I think 1 & 2 would have done the trick.

Congrats on the win. Best Ive seen you.

Ss
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete: http://scivation.com/teamscivation/jasontheobald.htm
    www.nattynutrition.com
    www.physiquetalk.com

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm just thinking things through,..I know a mini bulk/mini cut are pretty decent in the gain catagory,..maybe a cut all the way to contest shape may not be in my best interest if Iplan to put on some more size,..

that would be cool,..Chris and Oak meet again!!,..So I figure you'll have to hold off on winning your pro card until we meet up again! Can ya wait 2 years???

Yea, I wouldnt cut to contest levels......I dont know about you, but this crap screws me up. My hormone levels are tanked and its gonna take a lot of rehab on my metabolism to get me back up to normal calorie levels. Cant see how that would help make gains at all.

Can I wait 2 yrs? Well, ill be back on stage next year, so it all depends on how it turns out.....if I win my pro card, im not gonna decline it!! The question for me is whether I want to compete next fall or wait a little until spring of 2011. If I hold off until spring that will give me a FULL year to bulk as opposed to only 8 mos.

3DMJ Athlete

Yea, I wouldnt cut to contest levels......I dont know about you, but this crap screws me up. My hormone levels are tanked and its gonna take a lot of rehab on my metabolism to get me back up to normal calorie levels. Cant see how that would help make gains at all.

Can I wait 2 yrs? Well, ill be back on stage next year, so it all depends on how it turns out.....if I win my pro card, im not gonna decline it!! The question for me is whether I want to compete next fall or wait a little until spring of 2011. If I hold off until spring that will give me a FULL year to bulk as opposed to only 8 mos.
    Well,..I hope you get your Pro card next comp,..whenever it is! I was hoping my kid had a gymnastics meet up in Rochester,..They seem to be all to the west of Erie This season,..would have been cool to get a workout in with ya!

Hey,..also,..if you go camping next Spring,..let me know,..We could meet up in our Pop Up with you guys!

Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    I saw your pics and you can tell the difference in your quads and abs, you have a much crisper look than you did at the other show pics you posted.

A few thoughts why you cramped.

1) Usually friday night I reintroduce sodium with an outback meal, filet mignon, potato, cheesecake and wine. High sodium high fat. this is after one is dry. The next morning I use pancakes which are also high sodium.
    2) based on someones look Ill add up to 1/2 gallon of water back prior to pumping up, we did this with chris
    3) you may want to look into Solaray multi minerals, they keep the quality minerals in the body that may flush or dilute with a water taper. I had one gal not use them even though I told her too, and she was cramping, after troubleshooting this was the conclusion we drew....

Just some thoughts, I dont know exactly what your peak week was, but the fact that after you loaded sodium you werent cramping I think 1 & 2 would have done the trick.

Congrats on the win. Best Ive seen you.

Ss
    Thanks for the congrats and the suggestions here. I think for my next prep, I am going to pay more careful attention to the hard sodium and potassium numbers so I can guage a little more accurately. My sodium load and taper is all done based on guesstimates of "shakes" when I salt my food. I think that I cut my sodium a little bit too much and combining that with the water taper might have been the issue. I know that cranking the water after pre-j only helped a little. It wasnt until I started loading that the problem went away.

I kept water cranking right through the morning of the show and then just eased back on it where I ended up about a 1/4 to 1/2 gallon shy of where I would have normally been by that point in the day. The salt was kept high until friday when I started to use less salt, but again, it wasnt actually measured. I think this is my downfall. I need to start measuring sodium in the weeks leading up to the contest so I can accurately taper it.

AS for how I looked.....when I compare the two comps, I was more vascular at the Olympus, hands down. Fullness was probably similar. As for dryness, its hard to tell because I greatly improved my color (and think ive got a good winning formula now), and the lighting was MUCH better at this last show than the Olympus. That said, in reality, I think I may have been a touch dryer, but nothing super substantial.

3DMJ Athlete

Well,..I hope you get your Pro card next comp,..whenever it is! I was hoping my kid had a gymnastics meet up in Rochester,..They seem to be all to the west of Erie This season,..would have been cool to get a workout in with ya!

Hey,..also,..if you go camping next Spring,..let me know,..We could meet up in our Pop Up with you guys!
    Yea, would be good to train with you again. See how you old guys with broken joints can train! HE he!

3DMJ Athlete

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)

"SEAN SMILE"

Sharp!

MM

Hands on hip

Blazed aside Oak. Both didnt know they were side by side till back stage LOL

I have some vids , as said Ill get'em up later! Also have the Overall pose down!
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great pics!! Blazed looked awesome - really sharp and detailed - abs look like they were chiseled from rock in those first shots. Wow. Great job, if you're reading this.

Looking forward to seeing these vids I keep hearing about!! Posedown and night routine should be good!
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

Night Routine to "Mary Poppins",..Just a spoonfull of sugar!!

Nice shots Baftub! Thanks. If you've got the vids, post them up. I guess it was my mom that took the night show vid, so I wont be able to get a hold of it for a while b/c she wont know how to upload it on the web.

My wife edited this one and thought it came out real well. Might be my favorite shot from the day.....maybe avatar worthy?

3DMJ Athlete

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Oaky pooh, could you send me some of them pics of us?
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

Nice shots Baftub! Thanks. If you've got the vids, post them up. I guess it was my mom that took the night show vid, so I wont be able to get a hold of it for a while b/c she wont know how to upload it on the web.

My wife edited this one and thought it came out real well. Might be my favorite shot from the day.....maybe avatar worthy?

Oak,..you look like a Friken Gladiator in that pose!!

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^

what he said!

I thought your legs were supposed to be a weak point or sumthin'

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Youre first meal looks like its covered in mold

Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Hey Oaky pooh, could you send me some of them pics of us?
    PM me your email, sucka.

Thats why I got the gladiator trophy, duh!

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    ^^^

what he said!

I thought your legs were supposed to be a weak point or sumthin'
    I was just saying that to my wife.....last year I was a bit embarassed of my legs......this year it seems like they have improved enough that they arent a glaring weak point. Next year, I plan to make them my strength.

Originally Posted by NFLMASON View Post
    Youre first meal looks like its covered in mold
    You talking about my trash plate? Thats the meat sauce, my man. The sauce makes it. When I moved to Rochester some friends took me out for my first "plate" and I was all like......"that sounds freaking disgusting". Then, I saw the light. Then, I got fat. Yea, I am pretty sure these things contributed to my demise into fat guy land. I was chowing on at least 1-2 of these a week for a couple years. I figure one of these meals is gotta be 1500+ calories.....but MAN is it good.

3DMJ Athlete

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)

You talking about my trash plate? Thats the meat sauce, my man. The sauce makes it. When I moved to Rochester some friends took me out for my first "plate" and I was all like......"that sounds freaking disgusting". Then, I saw the light. Then, I got fat. Yea, I am pretty sure these things contributed to my demise into fat guy land. I was chowing on at least 1-2 of these a week for a couple years. I figure one of these meals is gotta be 1500+ calories.....but MAN is it good.
    Garbage Plates are the single most awesome food known to man. They are only good if you get them from the original Nick's downtown. The ambiance is so much better there, lol. Food is a lot more tasty with fear of being stabbed, shot or robbed. We used to go there after hours, which made it all the more exciting

Garbage plates were a part of the reason I too was a fat guy. A plate followed by a night out for beers is not the best way to keep the physique.

ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ever1964 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That B&W shot is definitely the avatar shot. That is really awesome!

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sean, nice showing. Congrats on a great contest season. Glad you came out of it alive.

So, Ben and Jerry's. What flavor? I almost always am drawn to the cookie dough, started on that when I was young, don't eat the stuff much but damn it's good.

NICE!!!

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ lol

You and those posters, Chris

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    ^^^ lol

You and those posters, Chris
    ,..I'm so greatfull Sean is a good sport!!!

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post

Garbage plates were a part of the reason I too was a fat guy. A plate followed by a night out for beers is not the best way to keep the physique.
    Crap. Thats what I had planned for my next bulk cycle.

Originally Posted by ever1964 View Post
    That B&W shot is definitely the avatar shot. That is really awesome!
    Its winning me over.....

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    Sean, nice showing. Congrats on a great contest season. Glad you came out of it alive.

So, Ben and Jerry's. What flavor? I almost always am drawn to the cookie dough, started on that when I was young, don't eat the stuff much but damn it's good.
    The first night was New York Super Chunk and the second night was Dublin Mudslide. NY Super Chunk was better, by far.

NICE!!!
    I laughed out loud when i saw your new poster. Awesome.

3DMJ Athlete

If ya want I can edit it to whatever you want it to say,...would look pretty cool in a trophy room!

JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The garbage plate... ahhhh... haven't had one in years. It's God's most fattening gift to man. Almost worth driving four hours for one. "It's so good! It's so good! Once it gets past your lips!"

By the way, I found another cool poster available...

~Forgiven~

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apologies for such late posting, I have the Overall posedown but it's really craptacular quality as my camera would NOT zoom in correctly the entire time. I can still get it up if need be. Also have some back stage documentary when all of you were talking haha.

www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

Yea, man. Post up whatever you got! Thanks.

3DMJ Athlete

I found another poster...

~Forgiven~

Originally Posted by JimmyChitwood View Post
    I found another poster...

Brilliant.

3DMJ Athlete