crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How do you buy your food?

Do you buy it in bulk or not? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
    Also, do you buy it from normal stores, or cash and carrys?

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    mostly i buy a 4-day supply, sometimes just 1 day supplies

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Costco or Sam's or the like is awesome. I usually go every other week, get 5 heads of romaine lettuce, big bag of broccoli, frozen and fresh chicken breast in bulk, canned chicken breast, canned tuna. Buying in bulk like this is much cheaper in the long run.

janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have to go with what is cheapest, and lasts the longest. As far as protein sources go, I cant see any other way to do it other than in bulk. For things like fruits and veggies, I have to go to the local produce market, much fresher, and I get to pick the biggest and most ripe products.
    AOK

Ironsword has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can only buy a couple days worth of groceries at a time. I got a ridiculously tiny kitchen though, so if I buy more than that I don't have anywhere to put it. I can't even have all my dishes washed and put away at the same time.

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am buying for the whole family, so I go once a week, but I also buy in bulk.

I get most of my food from sams. Mostly frozen and canned stuff. I also buy cereal and other foods for my wife and daughter.

For produce, that I can't buy frozen, I go to a guy my family calls the "Produce Nazi". He's just like the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld, only for produce. If it's your turn in line and you don't know what you want he tells you to get to the back of the line. It's pretty funny.

I also go to a local meat store, not a nice butcher, but more of a wholesale meat market. I can buy lots of different stuff, by the pound, without having to get 10 packages of chicken and stuff.

This type of shopping takes most of my Sunday morning, but it does save us a lot of money, and time.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.