Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking [REDuction AM/PM Contest] CONTROLLED LABS... Ponder => Explain => Win!

I remember the day when I bought my first CL product... I bought White Blood, White Flood and Purple Wraath. It was my first plunge into supplements and it only took me three years to make my decision.

The truth was, I have always been skeptical about supplementation. Did I need it? Could I trust the company? Was it safe? Personal research, asking questions on the forum, and talking with company reps helped answer some of the myths and beliefs I had about the industry.

Before I tell you about why I chose CL, I would like to hear from you guys about your first CL experience.

(1) Think back to your first CL order... What was it? Tell me the circumstances behind this order and the rationale in your order. With thousands of companies out there, why did Controlled Labs stick out to you. What differentiates us from the bunch?

(2, must do this one as well) Additionally... list which products you have bought in the order you bought them and take a picture of your current CL line.

What do I win? The CL team will pick our favorite entry based on various criteria. The bottom line is, our decisions are final and bitching means disqualification.
    Last edited by Dracoy; 10-05-2009 at 03:30 PM.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looking forward to the stories now start posting
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (1) REDuction AM/PM combo and a tub of Green Mag. Was my first ever online purchase of supplements...unfortunately I went the GNC route first and was not happy with the service nor prices...after discovering this site and the supplement wars thread...I settled on your products. Your reps do an amazing job representing the CL products in those threads and definitely won me over, as well as great feedback from the bb.com community. The idea to make green apple creatine popsicles was superb...was the first way I experienced Green Mag.

(2)
    Last edited by wlknier; 10-06-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: pic
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

first CL order

My first order was white flood and purple wraath. I was looking for high energy and pump product, along with an intra-workout drink to replenish my body throughout the workout. Needless to say since this time, I have ordered 4-5 tubs of white flood, 3 tubs of purple wraath and 1 tub of green mag. The thing that makes you different from other companies is your low prices for the top of the line products, bang for your buck is my final decision when buying a supplement. Also, I have been saving for your label promo, hopefully After these 3 tubs are done I will have enough labs for a large product. IMO out of probably 7-10 NO/pre-workout supps I've used CL is top 2, maybe even number 1.

Order of Cl products bought

whiteflood
    purple wraath
    green mag
    whiteflood
    purple wraath
    whiteflood
    whiteflood
    whiteflood
    purplewraath
    green mag
    blue gene.

Getting ready to start this stack in about 2 months once I'm done logging a product. Picked up a second blue gene after liking it so much during the company log promo.

“To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One thing I like to highlight about our products... is...

Question: What Is The Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Program?

Answer:
    The Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Program highlights companies that show their products have gone through several strict levels of excellence testing. Once a supplement company has fulfilled these objectives, they will receive the Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Seal of approval to be displayed on the approved product's Store page. Companies who have this certification ensure the quality and effectiveness of their products in three specific ways.

A supplement provider must meet all three requirements to obtain our Quality Checked Seal. Manufacturers are first required to provide proof that their facilities are Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant. To do so, their facilities must undergo a rigorous inspection process that is performed by a third party such as the Natural Products Association. They must then show proof that the specific product applying for the Seal was tested for quality and provide a Certificate of Analysis once the test is complete. To fulfill the third requirement, the product under consideration must have a cumulative rating of 6 or higher on the 10 point customer satisfaction scale. Additionally, the product must have at least 30 consumer ratings to satisfy this requirement. At which time, the product in question will be awarded the Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Seal to be proudly displayed on its Store page.
    You get what you pay for, nothing more, nothing less.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    One thing I like to highlight about our products... is...

You get what you pay for, nothing more, nothing less.
    absolutely, in this day, with tainted products and illegal hormones, you can trust that ours are made the high quality control in mind and the facility is GMP certified for sport, so there is no cross contamination of hormones.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Keep these coming guys !

brb... lifting :D Midnight_Lifter's Avatar
    Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Midnight_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What an awesome idea for a thread/discussion. Will put some thought to this and see if I can get a post together that is worthy...

I recently tossed most of my empties so no pics of past product.

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
    What an awesome idea for a thread/discussion. Will put some thought to this and see if I can get a post together that is worthy...

I recently tossed most of my empties so no pics of past product.
    Hope you saved the labels.

I'll try to get mine up soon. Need to take a pic.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

My first Controlled Labs order came in the form of one, 80 serving tub of Green Magnitude

Not long before, my parents had thrown away a jug of creatine monohydrate. I thought I was BAD at this point. Not only was I taking creatine again, but I was taking something even better than before!

This was only the second supplement I had ever purchased and little did I know what I was getting myself into. Needless to say, I was having some of the best workouts of my life. That is, until, I met the love of my life, WHITE FLOOD.

The main things that got me to make that first purchase were price and good reviews. It can be hard to pass up a good deal on a product that people are raving about. I was definitely not disappointed.

I haven't had the cash to try ALL of Controlled Labs products but have purchased multiple tubs of the products listed below:

Green Magnitude
    White Flood
    Orange Triad
    Purple Wraath
    Reduction PM
    Purple Intrain

My cat is almost as big of fan as I am

As a poor college student, you can't have everything you want. I've settled for Purple Intrain and Orange Triad to serve as my staples for the time being. With Intrain easily being my favorite non-stim product, period. Can't afford to let my health slip either, hence Orange Triad.

Last edited by whitesox3223; 10-06-2009 at 08:16 PM.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    updated my post w/ pic!
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

Looking great guys. I'll discuss how many winners I can pick

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great entries so far, keep them coming
    Specials & insider info

Come on guys! Great opportunity here

AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My first CL experience
    The first product that i ordered from CL was the infamous Orange Triad. About 5-6 years ago when i began lifting the joints in my shoulders began to pinch and hurt throughout the day. So i went to GNC and bought a joint support supp (cant remember the name). The product did work, but it really started to work when it was about gone. At the time i was reading more and more into bodybuilding and realized that i needed to pick up a multivitamin. I consider myself a bargain shopper and hit the internet looking for a combo product that was both a multivitamin and a joint support product. What i found was Orange Triad. I started taking Orange Triad 5 to 6 years ago and it will continue to be a staple for me until i stop lifting weights, which will be never. CL is in my top 2 favorite supplement companies and their products will always be in my stack for a couple of reasons. Their a trustworthy company, produce great products, good prices, and there company reps are great. Very helpful and professional.

Order of CL products bought
    Orange Triad (***Favorite Product***)
    White Flood
    Purple Wrath
    GylcerGrow
    Blue Gene
    Purple InTrain (**My Second favorite CL product**)

Heres my stash as of now. Lots of Purple InTrain on its way. (Im sneeking up on 30 Labels)

Natural Bodybuilder

MusclePharm Athletic Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122940891

Purple InTrain Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117969241

Neogenix Mini GT Stack log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117560371

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome posts so far !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    My love affair with CL started in January, 2006. Prior to that time, I had lifted essentially supplement-free, with the exception of some whey and creatine. I was very naive about supplements, and wanted to learn more. I started spending a large percentage of my bb.com time in the supplement section.

I decided to try the White Blood/Green Bulge combo. At the time, CEE was all the rage, and I was anxious to try it. Green Bulge was one of the newer products, and it was getting a lot of hype on the bb.com forums. White Blood was also talked up quite a bit and many threads pimped the two products stacked together. It's funny looking back, because at the time I thought these products were hardcore, even a bit dangerous. I was actually a bit intimidated to take them once I had them. Part of it was the name "Controlled Labs". It made me think of scientists working in a laboratory mixing chemicals to create an ultimate muscle building product. Most likely out of fear, I had some scary side effects when I started using the products and I made this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=669561

I never updated the thread, but ultimately, I discontinued use of WB, pinning the effects to that. Although, I'm sure it was partly fear about any sort of effect whatsoever. I finished GB, and found it to be an amazing creatine product. I felt solid, pumped, and not bloated at all. My strength increased as well.

Because I was new to the supplement game, I proceeded to try a few other hyped products after WB/GB, including Size On. After a year or so messing around with other brands, I ultimately decided to come back to CL. I got a large bonus from work, and decided that I was going to try some of the new CL products. Again, these products got a ton of great reviews on bb.com. These reviews did ultimately lead me to purchase the products. I made this thread (again, a fairly "green" thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1800551

I purchased White Flood and Green Mag and absolutely loved them. I made this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2203221

Then, the best Company Rep in the world, PT, offered to provide me with Purple Wraath, provided that I run a log on Bodybuilding.com. I agreed and made this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4622823

Wraath was yet another winner. I have since used another tub, which I one in a contest?.
    Which brings me to the contest. I won a CL contest with this video:

Last year, I had the chance to run a Blue Gene Log. To date, Blue Gene is the best overall supplement I have ever used. I made this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=blue+gene

As a supplement junkie, I'm guilty of constantly wanting to try the newest, most hyped supps out at any given time. More and more, I find myself becoming disappointed more than I am satisfied. Often, when I try new supps and have a run of poor experiences, I find myself going back to the tried and true, Controlled Labs. They are "the old standby", so to speak. I will continue to support CL. This is not only because I have consistently had excellent results with their products, but I also feel that they are a company that has a high level of integrity. This is evidenced in several ways. First and foremost is the fact that they are CGMP Certified and they have the Bodybuilding.com Quality Check. Second, they have the best Bodybuilding.com reps on the forum. CL reps are intelligent, friendly, and professional. You will rarely if ever see a CL rep become involved with any sort of forum drama. They are quick to help and inform anyone that has questions about their products. They have always been a generous company, frequently offering promotions such as this one. Third, despite a great amount of pressure from forum members, they never dabbled in the PH market. I'm sure they could have, but I respect the fact that they have stayed true to their values and on what has made them a successful company. As I said earlier, the only thing that has led me astray from CL is the fact that I am a supplement junkie, and I get sucked in to trying the latest and greatest. Time after time, I am disappointed and remember why I love CL. Their products work. Pure and simple. They have a complete line of every type of supplement you could possibly need, at a high quality, and competitively priced.

The following is what I currently have for CL products. I AM JONESING FOR MORE WHITE FLOOD!!!

Order of my CL product usage (not all purchased, some won)
    White Blood, Green Bulge, Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, White Flood, Purple Wraath, Blue Gene, Green Bulge, Green Mag
    Last edited by JC-orginalbdass; 10-07-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Wow these entries are great, I love the stories.

Let's see some new entries this morning!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mid-morning bump

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Mid-morning bump
    Nice !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My first experience with Controlled Labs products is an interesting one... I had just gotten back into lifting after taking some serious time off due to my schedule and other reasons. My girlfriend and I decided it was time to get back in the gym, so naturally, I went into storage and pulled out what was left of my supplement stash. It was low, so I figured I'd get on bb.com and see what the boards were saying was good these days. I saw a loooot of positive feedback about CL products and saw they were offering free samples, so I ordered some. The samples came one day while we were watching tv so I figured that night would be a good time to use them. I took my sample of White Flood, Green Magnitude, and mixed up the Purple Wraath... We got in the car and drove to my college gym... It was closed! Something had happened or they were doing maintenance and they closed the gym for the night. By this point I was freaking out because the WF was really kicking in. I remembered her mom had a small weight bench and a few weights in her basement, so I rushed back to her house and proceeded to the basement. Sipping on the PW, getting my beta-alanine tingles while going insane from not having caffeine in months, I proceeded to come up with every exercise I could for about 90 minutes of pure intensity in a room the size of some closets. By the time I finished, I was pumped all over and returning to the main floor, my girlfriend looked at me like I turned into the incredible hulk. I had never had supplements make me feel like that, so about a week later, I ordered a whole CL stack and have barely bought anything else since then.

Current stack:
    Food

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy @$$ weight." Ronnie Coleman

Awesome. I just confirmed the number of winners and you guys will be happy

Keep these coming!

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well let me give this a try!

My first experience with a CL product was about two years ago. I was on here looking through different preworkout supplements, trying to find something that wasnt all hype and was actually legit. I was one of those on the N.O. Xplode bandwagon, but wasn't feeling the energy anymore from it. Thats when I came across White Flood. Read through the description and said what the heck and ordered me a tub. And from the first time I tried it, I was in love lol. I haven't to this day found any other product that works for me better and works everytime like WF. It gives me the energy and strength I need to get through grueling workouts. I also was looking for a BCAA/EAA product other than Xtend and purchased Purple Wraath, and I've been hooked ever since! These two products make for an awesome stack that I continue to use for my workouts.

My CL products that I have ordered have been:

White Flood(favorite Supp. of all time)
    Purple Wraath
    Reduction PM

I've only ordered those 3 supplements from Controlled Labs, but the WF and PW are ordered contstantly, always a staple in my supplement stack!

Tryin to make some muscle gaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzz

Beautiful

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

More !

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    haha those always crack me up
    Tryin to make some muscle gaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Awesome. I just confirmed the number of winners and you guys will be happy

Keep these coming!
    for sure
    Specials & insider info