Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well missed out yesterday.
    Gold's had closed early and base closes early too so I didn't get to workout.

Today:

Deadlifts
    1x5x225
    1x5x315
    1x3x315
    1x2x335
    1x1x335
    1x2x365
    PR
    Didn't have any straps until the final set, some random guy let me borrow them. On base you can check out straps. At Gold's, you can't.
    And I have a little child's grip and on top of that my hands were sweaty and I felt like I couldn't even pick up the 365.
    Descent workout, didn't deadlift anywhere near as much volume as I wanted to.

Arms
    Did like 2 sets of skullcrushers and curls jump setted together and I had just had enough of the gym.

On a much better note, I weighed in at 160.6 after my workout, so I was super stoked. 40 pounds of progress finally, ever since I started with 120 pounds in January of '09. If I had money to support my diet I have no question that I would be at least 175 by now. But I'm not going to make excuses.
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119521111
    ChAoS and PAIN
    Working on my embarrassing squats.
    --I want to get to a point to where people use onomatopoeias to describe me rather than adjectives.

kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just read through whole journal. im about to start C&P as well. Subb'd

ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10) ectobird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I didn't get a chance to go to the gym early enough because I had to work.
    Yesterday ensued:

Back Squats - Triples. Decided to jump these with shrugs. Epic!
    1x3x135
    3x3x205
    3x3x225
    2x3x245
    1x2x255
    PR didn't even go for a third.

Shrugs
    3x4x315
    3x4x385
    2x4x425

After I got to 225 on squats, I do a set of squats, then 3 sets of shrugs. 10-15 seconds of rest between each set on shrugs. Then back to squats, and 3 more sets. Same short rest.
    BRUTAL.
    Didn't even start with 225 like I usually do, and skipped over 365 like I usually do. Going for 455 next time.

I was BEATEN after this. But I chugged along to bench press.

Bench Presses
    1x2x135
    3x2x205
    3x2x225
    2x2x230
    PR!

Every time I hit a PR on squats it's not a big deal because I basically haven't been doing them long and I'm still hitting noob gains. But when I hit one on my bench, it's kind of nice because my bench progress is reallllly slow because that's basically the first exercise I ever did.

Had to cut my squats early because my back is still wrecked from deadlifts a few days ago.
    Light day today, still haven't grown the balls to get in the gym and do all bodyweight pullups and dips ( doing extended reps for bodyweight stuff is BORING and GRUELING for me. )
    Maybe I'll do that today.
    ChAoS and PAIN
    --I want to get to a point to where people use onomatopoeias to describe me rather than adjectives.

Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
    just read through whole journal. im about to start C&P as well. Subb'd
    Fuck yeah man, you'll love it!
    I'll sub to yours when you get it.

Today was AWESOME.

On the agenda today was a light day. I thought about not going cause my traps were really sore because I destroyed last night, and my legs felt tired.
    Came to Gold's tonight, and as soon as I saw the floor, I thought to myself, wow, there's a bunch of poofs everywhere doing curls and cable rows. Then I thought, light day sounds really boring, and my chest is too sore to do dips.

Walked to one of the vacant power racks, and figured I'll do some "light" front squats and get the feel of the movement since it's been a while since I have done them and I hurt my back brutally on this.

Front Squats
    1x5x135
    1x5x155
    1x3x155
    1x5x175
    1x3x175
    1x2x185

Was supposed to do high rep low weight, but I changed my mind. They felt super natural and 185 felt easy. After this set, my legs were cramping up like crazy because I squatted heavy last night.

At this point I figured I'd do some rows.

Barbell Rows - From the floor
    1x5x135
    1x5x155
    1x5x165
    1x5x175
    1x5x185

Since I had a good bench session last night, I was sore, dips were out of the question, traps were to cramped to do anything overhead. So I did my FIRST EVER heavy close-grip bench session. I loved it.

Close Grip Bench
    1x3x135
    3x3x155
    3x3x175
    PR
    2x3x185 PR!
    1x1x205 SUPER PR!

I was just shocked. A few sessions ago I could barely get 175 twice. I thought, wow, 175, 3 sets of 3 by myself? Easy? So I upped the weight. 185 was pretty troubling.
    I couldn't believe I hit 205.

GREAT session today.
    Yeah I had two consecutive heavy sessions umad?
    ChAoS and PAIN

kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont keep my journal here because its full of queers. mines here: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...haos-pain.html

by the way C&P himself recently just made an account there and was on the other day. theres also a few other C&P guys that just there ( muscleandbrawn.com )

check it out some time.

nice mentality with the **** going light. i havent squated all week (busy as **** and lower back problems) and im ****ing pumped to get 270x5 tomorrow.

i dont keep my journal here because its full of queers.
    I'm going to have to agree with you, this forum is full of queers.
    I don't feel like making a log elsewhere though. BUT--
    I did check out your log. Good stuff. Saw your bolded exercises, and behind-the-neck push presses and shrugs should definately be in regular rotation, but it's not my call.
    Last edited by ectobird; 01-15-2010 at 01:45 AM.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Originally Posted by ectobird View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with you, this forum is full of queers.
    I don't feel like making a log elsewhere though. BUT--
    I did check out your log. Good stuff. Saw your bolded exercises, and behind-the-neck push presses and shrugs should definately be in regular rotation, but it's not my call.
    i had been doing strict press. i figures i'd work on regular push press and then after that slows go to BTN.

i plan on adding shrugs tomorrow actually, its just i hadnt been doing them lately
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

i thought the same thing about not wanting to manage two logs. eventually after no one coming in here and its just being overall gay i went there.

its a bunch of older guys, but its much more serious. also a bunch of strong ass mother ****ers. if this place ever drives you insane, feel free to go there.

ill be keeping up with this log

Yesterday I picked up some no-name knee wraps just for some light wrapping for my working sets. I've got some bum knees and I got a tip from multiple people/sources to give knee wraps a try. I put them on and left them on.

Back Squats
    1x3x135
    1x3x205
    3x3x225
    2x3x245
    Put on the wraps, very light. I could walk normally and not look like a robot with stiff legs.
    2x2x255
    1x2x265
    PR
    1x1x275
    All the weight didn't feel one bit easier wrapped, and my knees don't really hurt right now like they usually do.
    In a week or so I'm going to go realllll tight on the wraps and put on a belt and see if I can hit 315 just for grins.

BTN Push Press
    1x3x135
    1x3x155

Changed my mind, decided do clean and jerk.

Power Cleans
    1x3x135 Jerk
    1x1x185
    Good clean, failed jerk.
    1x1x185 Good clean, good jerk.
    1x1x205 Didn't even attempt the jerk. Horrendous clean.

The 255 doubles, 265 double, and 275 single took a lot out of me, my friend was telling me I was hitting below parallel.
    Descent day, Lately my only concern has been leg strength and development, so I'm happy.
    Last edited by ectobird; 01-16-2010 at 07:16 PM.
    ChAoS and PAIN

nice lifts man.

how has your progress been since you started, and i took your advice and shruged today

nice lifts man.

how has your progress been since you started, and i took your advice and shruged today
    My deadlift progress has only been about 10 lbs, but I haven't really been emphasizing on it at all. My bench has gone up steadily, my squat has been sky-rocketing (granted it's been noob gains) and my deadlift, only 10 lbs. I haven't really been emphasizing them, but I'd like to deadlift 405 soon.
    Short term goals:
    275 Bench ( not likely but I'll try )
    315 Squat ( reasonable )
    405 Deadlift ( reasonable )

And how did those shrugs feel?
    Checked out your log and signature, 335x6 deadlift, with full resets, is impressive. Good stuff. I do 335 for 3 or 4 and I'm pooped ha.
    Last edited by ectobird; 01-17-2010 at 01:11 AM.
    ChAoS and PAIN

My deadlift progress has only been about 10 lbs, but I haven't really been emphasizing on it at all. My bench has gone up steadily, my squat has been sky-rocketing (granted it's been noob gains) and my deadlift, only 10 lbs. I haven't really been emphasizing them, but I'd like to deadlift 405 soon.
    Short term goals:
    275 Bench ( not likely but I'll try )
    315 Squat ( reasonable )
    405 Deadlift ( reasonable )

And how did those shrugs feel?
    Checked out your log and signature, 335x6 deadlift, with full resets, is impressive. Good stuff. I do 335 for 3 or 4 and I'm pooped ha.
    i liked the shrugs, but was pissed that i can deadlift more than i can shrug, haha. im sure within a month my shrugs will greatly surpass my DL.

nice goals. the deads and squat will be easy (i have the same goals actually). im sure we'll both get to them soon.

the deadlift (365x6) is rest pause. meaning i take 15-20 seconds between each rep, so i could probably get about 365x3-4 (just like you). I like rest pause, and by the end your dizzy as ****.

WHAT helps your bench (impressive bench)? is it just benching, or are there some acessory lifts (or supporting lifts) that help it?

i liked the shrugs, but was pissed that i can deadlift more than i can shrug, haha. im sure within a month my shrugs will greatly surpass my DL.

nice goals. the deads and squat will be easy (i have the same goals actually). im sure we'll both get to them soon.

the deadlift (365x6) is rest pause. meaning i take 15-20 seconds between each rep, so i could probably get about 365x3-4 (just like you). I like rest pause, and by the end your dizzy as ****.

WHAT helps your bench (impressive bench)? is it just benching, or are there some acessory lifts (or supporting lifts) that help it?
    Oh ****, I misread. I read 335, not 365. Geez 365x3-4 would be murder ha. I hate deadlifting heavy for reps. 365x6 rest pause like you said, is damn impressive. The most I ever pulled was 385x1.

Not to sound like a smartass, but pretty much benching.

Adding factors:
    Press ( 3-4 rep range for me personally. )
    Weighted dips ( 4-6 rep range, low rep dips are just brutal. )
    I try to rotate my push accordingly:
    Usually:
    Day 1: Bench
    Day 3: Press
    Day 5: CG Bench
    Day 7: BTN Push Press

OH yeah, I think straps are key to heavy shrugs, I don't know if you use them or not.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Oh ****, I misread. I read 335, not 365. Geez 365x3-4 would be murder ha. I hate deadlifting heavy for reps. 365x6 rest pause like you said, is damn impressive. The most I ever pulled was 385x1.

Not to sound like a smartass, but pretty much benching.

Adding factors:
    Press ( 3-4 rep range for me personally. )
    Weighted dips ( 4-6 rep range, low rep dips are just brutal. )
    I try to rotate my push accordingly:
    Usually:
    Day 1: Bench
    Day 3: Press
    Day 5: CG Bench
    Day 7: BTN Push Press

OH yeah, I think straps are key to heavy shrugs, I don't know if you use them or not.
    **** i cant type. my max dl is 365 to 375 (pulled 365 a few week ago and it was easy and 375 will be easy.

it is 335x6 respause or 335x3. my bad. ive been out of it all ****ing day and cant type.

yeah i used straps on the shrugs

my bench has been **** lately and i was just wondering.

Took two needed days off. Knees feel great now.

Today:

Close Grip Bench Presses
    1x3x135
    1x3x175
    3x3x185
    1x3x205
    PR!
    1x1x225 Fail
    1x3x195
    1x3x185

My close-grip bench has been shooting up like crazy, or I'm still making noob gains off of it, maybe I'm not used to the motion when going heavy, I don't know. Either way I'm very pleased.

Front Squats
    1x3x135
    3x3x185
    1x3x195

Wish I would have done more sets, I don't know why I stopped so early. But I was hitting wayyyy below parallel on these.

Shrugs
    1x5x225
    2x5x315
    2x5x365
    2x5x405

Sets of 5 with 30 second rest between sets. Never tried It before, but I didn't feel like doing rows, pullups, definately no deadlifts, or power cleans. Maybe next pull session I'll do some power snatches.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Yesterday adjourned with a projected light bodyweight day.
    Thus:

Dips
    1x10

I had to stop, my chest and shoulders were wayyyy too sore for these, decided to opt for isolation today instead.

EZ Curls
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x6x80
    1x21'sx40

Holy pump. I decided I'd start taking my creatine monohydrate again, I took 10g immedately post workout last night, so that might have been a contributing factor, I'm not sure.

Skullcrushers and Super skullcrushers
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x5x85
    Supers
    1x5x40
    1x8x35

The supers were MUCH harder than I thought. Best tricep pump I think I've ever had.

Random ab work

After my piss I weighed in at 161.6, which is pretty damn good since all I had today was oatmeal, a slice a pizza, and a small cup of soup. Didn't make it to the gym till 10:30, usually by now I've had 3+ large meals.

Tomorrow:
    Military Press, 10x3 or so, hopefully will finish all 30 reps, maybe add a few more sets.
    Front Squats, completing at least 30 reps.
    Weighted pullups - I think my body responds best to these as far as latissimus development, so I'm going to hit up 40 or so reps with a 35 then 45 pound plate.
    ChAoS and PAIN

hit the front squats hard man. i just started them. already i see them helping my squat and deadlift.

they're my new favorite exercise

Today - Power rack was occupied forever, but I wasted no time and as soon as I got in there I did some power clean and presses.

Power Clean and Presses
    1x2x135
    3x2x165

Stopped these, I'm officially done with doing any sort of olympic lift without bumper plates and being able to drop the weight. Gonna start hitting up the high school I graduated from and start doing clean and snatch sessions there.
    I can't STAND having to gently put the weight down.

1x4x135
    3x4x165
    1x4x175

Power rack became available.

Front Squats
    1x3x135
    3x3x175
    2x3x185
    1x5x135
    1x1x205

HOLY HELL. I didn't even do much today, but my legs began to hurt. Not in a good way either. I've been hitting these realllllly deep, I go as deep as I can ( I'd say borderline legitimate "ATG" but probably not quite. Gonna rest my legs for a day or two, and hit some back squats hard, and maybe go for a wrapped single of 295, maybe 315.

Presses
    1x3x95
    1x3x105
    1x3x115
    1x3x125
    3x3x135
    1x1x155
    1x1x160
    FAIL
    Decided to max today and see where I was at. Got real close to getting 160, and my bodyweight was 161.8 so I'm closing in on my BW press. Since presses often start from the bottom, you don't have the momentum of starting from the top like squats, bench, and the like. So for the 155 and 160 I did a BTN push press, locked out, and pressed.

Shitty workout today. Maybe this rapid squat progress is catching up with me, I don't know.

And kman - Strong front squats. I hit 205x1 which I have hit before, but I consider it a PR now because I now front squat deep.
    225 ain't a joke, good stuff. I want strong legs too!
    Last edited by ectobird; 01-21-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    ChAoS and PAIN

thanks man.

i really want to get my front squats up. i think, if i get them upto 275-300, then my back squat and deadlift will shoot up with them.

thats my theory and im sticking too it.

keep up the good work

Yesterday:

Preacher Curls
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x5x85

Skullcrushers
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x5x85

Close Grip Bench Presses
    ( light )
    1x10x135
    1x10x155
    1x5x95
    - Same style as super skullcrushers. Was pretty difficult.

Boring light day.
    Can't wait to squat.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Yesterday:

Preacher Curls
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x5x85

Skullcrushers
    1x10x65
    1x10x75
    1x5x85

Close Grip Bench Presses
    ( light )
    1x10x135
    1x10x155
    1x5x95
    - Same style as super skullcrushers. Was pretty difficult.

Boring light day.
    Can't wait to squat.
    i may steal this workout from you...

what other things do you do on light days?

do you just do these arm workouts or anything else? (cant remember if i noticed anything else, will look through previous log posts)

do you do the bear, sandbag/strongman training, or anything along those lines?

i may steal this workout from you...

what other things do you do on light days?

do you just do these arm workouts or anything else? (cant remember if i noticed anything else, will look through previous log posts)

do you do the bear, sandbag/strongman training, or anything along those lines?
    I have yet to do the bear, though I think I'll do it on an upcoming light day.
    I haven't done any sandbag or strongman yet.

As for light days, it all depends on how I feel.
    If I have a heavy day and I wake up the following day and feel:
    - Great, refreshed, and energized - I take another heavy day.
    - A little sore - Weighted pullups/dip day
    - Sore - bodyweight pullups/dip day
    - Really sore - Arm work - Any combination of mid/high rep (10-25) triceps or biceps exercises until I get a good pump.
    - Super sore and fatigued - Rest

My favorite arm workouts though are standing strict curls jump setted with skullcrushers, then close grip chinups with hands palms facing eachother and high rep close grip bench.

Took two days off, I needed Yesterday off because my quads were wrecked ( I think ) and last night was my cousin's birthday, so after festivies of celebration I didn't train today either.
    Gonna hit it hard tomorrow, need to get back in the game with my presses. Will do some backsquats for doubles and singles with light knee wraps (maybe). Anddddd I might deadlift.
    ChAoS and PAIN

the bears pretty great and you can modify it. im using staches to start it and do a variation of it currently. even with rediculously light weight its pretty hard.

the bears pretty great and you can modify it. im using staches to start it and do a variation of it currently. even with rediculously light weight its pretty hard.
    Yeah I'm actually going to probably do a really light super bear tomorrow.

Tonight's workout consisted of:

Front Squat (Warmup for the knees)
    2x1x45
    1x1x135

Back Squats
    1x1x135
    1x3x135
    2x3x225
    2x3x245
    (light wraps on)
    1x2x265
    1x2x275
    PR!

My squat progress has been slowing because my noob gains are almost over. I was excited for the double of 275. I did front squats for the warmup for my knees because I go atg and I feel like it warms my knees up great. Since I've been front squatting deeeeeep my knees feel great. I'm pretty sure they're strengthening the joint.

Bench Partials - 1/2 ROM
    1x3x135
    1x3x225
    3x3x275
    1x2x295
    PR
    1x3x275
    1x0x300
    Failure of catastrophic proportions.

I was super stoked when I got that 295 twice, so later on I loaded up 300 cause I figured 5 pounds should yield a sure single, but I was wrong. I was probably spent. These put a lot of stress on my shoulders and elbows, so I think I was just tired.

Wrapped it up here, probably going to deadlift heavy with maybe some light light super bear tomorrow.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Wow.
    Sore as hell today.
    Biceps, triceps, shoulders, traps, chest, lats, quads, hips, and glutes.
    Basically my entire body, except for my calves and abs.
    I never train my calves or abs (directly), shame on me.

Got my ass KICKED last night.

Super light arms session shortly.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Took a really light day today.

EZ Curls
    1x6x65
    2x15x35
    1x15x45

Skullcrushers
    1x6x65
    Super Skullcrushers
    1x6x35
    2x6x45

Had a descent pump at this point. Was absolutely not feeling it tonight, and somehow carried myself on to do some deadlifts.

Deadlifts
    1x1x225
    1x3x225
    2x1x315
    1x1x325, 335, 345, 355, 365

Was done. This session was bull**** but it's better than sitting on my ass.
    Messed around with the bar practicing my clean and power clean form.

Tomorrow I'm going to the high school I graduated from to utilize the bumper plates and get some power cleans in.
    ChAoS and PAIN

Today:

Seemed like I was lost in the desert.
    Power rack was occupied like always.
    Decided to do some power cleans until it opened up.
    I was just doing these light so I can practice form.

Power Cleans
    1x3x135
    2x3x155
    1x3x175

BTN Push Presses
    1x3x45
    1x3x135
    2x3x155
    2x3x165
    1x1x175
    PR
    1x1x185 PR!

Was burnt out on these. Traps, shoulders, and triceps were still a little sore from that partial session. Stoked about hitting 185, I could barely hit 165 last time I did these.

Figured I'd finish up my pull.

2x5x135

Pullups
    1x4xbw
    3x4x35

Left lat had a random pain in it from the get-go. ALMOST left and went home, but I figured I'd grind a quick squat session out even though my legs still feel tired.

Back Squats
    1x5x225
    1x5x245
    PR
    1x2x275 Didn't have wraps on
    1x0x295 Failure. Couldn't even get out of the hole. Had on light wraps for this single but I just couldn't get it. My legs were already extremely burnt out. No warmup, just straight into 225 and 245, with sets of 5. Which really says something because for me the difference between a heavy squat set of 3 and a set of 5 is a canyon.

After I squatted I felt much better about my crappy workout. I had almost no rest between those squat sets, just a weight adjustment and a trip to the water fountain.

Maybe some weighted pullups and dips tomorrow.
    ChAoS and PAIN

damn dude, big weights happening in here. nice PR's, im very impressed/mad/jealous.

once again gonna say, you should think about joining where i run my log. some guys/kids from here are going over there.

there everyones in and out of everyones log, also you get supp money for running a log.

There's been a **** load of new people these past 3 days (there was a contest for bringing in people(i won ).

theres a lot of strong guys there and some other guys doing C&P.

just putting it out there.

Anyway, ever try rack pulls?

i did them for the 1st time today and loved them. they allowed me to really pull some heavy weight.

damn dude, big weights happening in here. nice PR's, im very impressed/mad/jealous.

once again gonna say, you should think about joining where i run my log. some guys/kids from here are going over there.

there everyones in and out of everyones log, also you get supp money for running a log.

There's been a **** load of new people these past 3 days (there was a contest for bringing in people(i won ).

theres a lot of strong guys there and some other guys doing C&P.

just putting it out there.

Anyway, ever try rack pulls?

i did them for the 1st time today and loved them. they allowed me to really pull some heavy weight.
    I assure you, the only gains I care about right now are squats, and I don't deserve much credit considering I never trained legs for my first 7 months and haven't been squatting hard since my first C&P session. I'm still getting noob gains on squats.

And 280x6, holy ****. 275x2 for me was a grinder for me, good sh!t.

Ha and in that shrugging thread yesterday, I just about raged when people were saying anybody who shrugs near what they deadlift does it with sh!t form, and how unreal it seems that people shrugged more then they deadlift.

Rack pulls- Yes I have tried them, I need to try them again. When you were all set up, where exactly was the bar sitting before you would pull? I got up to sets with 385 and they felt really hard, which is bullsh!t because I can pull 385 from the floor.
    I had it set where the bar sat a good bit below my knees, lol maybe I need to raise it to slightly above the knees.

EDIT - Good sh!t on the rack pulls and bench. Load up 205 next bench session!
    Last edited by ectobird; 01-29-2010 at 01:56 AM.
    ChAoS and PAIN

yeah dude, its squats have been hard for me too. i just started doing them about 4-5 months ago (had done them before, but only a handful of times)

the rack pulls were from slightly above the knee. i think it would feel wierd just below (considered doing this), but decides to go right above.

the shrug thred= retarded people

two bench sessions from now, i'll load up 205

yeah dude, its squats have been hard for me too. i just started doing them about 4-5 months ago (had done them before, but only a handful of times)

the rack pulls were from slightly above the knee. i think it would feel wierd just below (considered doing this), but decides to go right above.

the shrug thred= retarded people

two bench sessions from now, i'll load up 205
    Screw that, do it next session!

Do a couple doubles but don't work yourself out, and then switch to singles and hit 205 for two singles! I bet you'll get it.
    ChAoS and PAIN