Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000)

DHEA for 18 year old?

Yesterday I bough a bottle of DHEA with 50 mg each pill. I didn't really know what it was until now, so I'm thinking whether I should take them or not. Would it work for an 18 year old? I was also thinking of taking them on keto because it reduces cortisol.

I lift weights and I do sprints. Would it help me to take them before sprints or should I just forget about it?

Thanks
    For every neg that I get I will get repped tenfold.

[Official] San Diego Brah

United Anti-Hater Coalition

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zestos View Post
    Yesterday I bough a bottle of DHEA with 50 mg each pill. I didn't really know what it was until now, so I'm thinking whether I should take them or not. Would it work for an 18 year old? I was also thinking of taking them on keto because it reduces cortisol.

I lift weights and I do sprints. Would it help me to take them before sprints or should I just forget about it?

Thanks
    take it back, you don't need dhea for another 10 years maybe even more. Do you realize that dhea is a steroid? you don't need it and next time research a product/substance before you buy/take it. i dont mean to be harsh...if i'm coming off as that just trying to help
    anti government for life.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DHEA is a prohormone, not a steroid. And probably the only one to make it past the ban because it still has legit uses.

But anybody under 35 really doesn't need it.

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    DHEA is a prohormone, not a steroid. And probably the only one to make it past the ban because it still has legit uses.

But anybody under 35 really doesn't need it.
    umm no dhea is a steroid produced in your body.

read here:
    DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone (made in the human body), and secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones (androgens and estrogens). DHEA levels in the body begin to decrease after age 30, and are reported to be low in some people with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and in the critically ill. DHEA levels may also be depleted by a number of drugs, including insulin, corticosteroids, opiates, and danazol.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...ient-dhea.html
    anti government for life.

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by un19 View Post
    DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones (androgens and estrogens).
    Steroid (as applied to bodybuilding): An anabolic hormone.

PH: a precursor to a steroid.

Where's your confusion?

Something being a hormone doesn't make it a steroid. Otherwise we'd all be getting swole off of dat dere melatonin.
    PM me for chopz. I work for reps.

The OG of Euphoria PaidLaidMaid's Avatar
    PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000)
    difference between anabolic steroids and other types of steroids
    Controlled Labs Sample Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=410841111

Sponsored Logs:

1)MusclePharm Assault Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118764871

2)ErgoPharm ClearShot Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119695981

3)SizeOn V2 Max Performance Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119900321

stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Regardless people, the fact of the matter is that 18 yr. old males are already walking stiffies and have no need for a product that increases testosterone and then converts to estrogen screwing up his bodies already delicate balance.

If you want to gain size, eat more. Work out harder. There are plenty of safer alternatives for you to use. I would highly recommend staying away from any pro-hormone or Pre-curser steroid or steroids for quite some time. I would never encourage the use of Anabolic steroids. Stick with the NO2's, Creatine and protein supps. Be patient and work hard, your body will shape in time.

Really the best thing to achieve your goals is nutrition. Supps give an edge, but real results come from eating well. Learn your Nutrition. Good Luck.

Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000) Zestos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by un19 View Post
    take it back, you don't need dhea for another 10 years maybe even more. Do you realize that dhea is a steroid? you don't need it and next time research a product/substance before you buy/take it. i dont mean to be harsh...if i'm coming off as that just trying to help
    You are not coming across as harsh. I believe you are right because I just bought it without knowing what it was lol. I should research more before buying. Thanks.

Originally Posted by stames_wiltz View Post
    Regardless people, the fact of the matter is that 18 yr. old males are already walking stiffies and have no need for a product that increases testosterone and then converts to estrogen screwing up his bodies already delicate balance.

If you want to gain size, eat more. Work out harder. There are plenty of safer alternatives for you to use. I would highly recommend staying away from any pro-hormone or Pre-curser steroid or steroids for quite some time. I would never encourage the use of Anabolic steroids. Stick with the NO2's, Creatine and protein supps. Be patient and work hard, your body will shape in time.

Really the best thing to achieve your goals is nutrition. Supps give an edge, but real results come from eating well. Learn your Nutrition. Good Luck.
    True but I can't just throw them away. When are the levels of testosterone the lowest? I could take advantage of that time frame, to avoid it from converting to estrogen. Could that work? I wanna do keto and on keto I have heard that testosterone declines so it could be useful. Thanks for helping.

stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10) stames_wiltz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zestos View Post
    True but I can't just throw them away. When are the levels of testosterone the lowest? I could take advantage of that time frame, to avoid it from converting to estrogen. Could that work? I wanna do keto and on keto I have heard that testosterone declines so it could be useful. Thanks for helping.
    Testosterone levels are lowest when your 100 yrs old. You have a natural process, your natural testosterone converts to estrogen. Unless you want puffy nipples, pre-mature balding, shrinking testes with no sex drive, I would highly recommend taking it back.

Pls just stick to the creatine, protein, type stuff. You won't see much gain for the negatives with taking DHEA.

redghost105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stames_wiltz View Post
    Unless you want puffy nipples, pre-mature balding, shrinking testes with no sex drive.
    shrinking balls and no sex drive happens when you take synthetic steroids, because your body notices the extra testosterone and stops making it therefore shrinking your balls, no sex drive is also a side effect of no balls. DHEA on the other hand tells your balls to increase production rate so in return you'll actually have larger balls, higher sex drive and you wont go bald with puffy nipples

gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by redghost105 View Post
    shrinking balls and no sex drive happens when you take synthetic steroids, because your body notices the extra testosterone and stops making it therefore shrinking your balls, no sex drive is also a side effect of no balls. DHEA on the other hand tells your balls to increase production rate so in return you'll actually have larger balls, higher sex drive and you wont go bald with puffy nipples
    DHEA does in fact increase libido(sex drive) you are correct. you get a good well being feeling from it.

Sources: taken it before
    Sooo I wrote my own book. Check it out via the link below!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/The_Book_of_Gainz