Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions pertaining to GOMAD diet, distribution of fat, and cardio

1.) I have a Kinesiologist who recommended that I drink 64 gallons of water a day, if I'm on the GOMAD diet, then I'll already be achieving this, right?

2.) I am not lactose intolerant, but drinking this much milk is un-natural to my lifestyle. It may cause some digestive issues. Will I be having problems on days in which I'm doing ab-work (i.e., will I be wanting to go to the bathroom more?)

3.) What exercises or methods can you suggest so that the fat can be distributed evenly throughout my body and not just end up all in my belly?

4.) Assuming that I'll already be eating Breakfast, Pre-workout protein bar, Lunch, Dinner, and late night snack, what is a good way to divide the gallon of milk throughout the day?

5.) During the 1 month that I'm on the GOMAD diet, should I avoid any kind of treadmill or jogging work? I mean, I don't want to do cardio that will cause me to lose weight, but at the same time, I need to do some kind of cardio as one of my main goals is to increase my lung function and gain endurance. What do ya'll suggest?

I plan on doing a 3-day split, Yoga on the off-days, reading RippeToe's "Starting Strength" and McRobert's Beyond Brawn (as I saw it mentioned somewhere as good for hard-gainers like myself). I hope these 2 books don't contradict each other. Only problem is I'm about to be leaving for Japan at the end of this month and I will be away for around 3 months. I'm a beginner, so things could be worse. Thanks for any responses or comments.
    Last edited by Sugoya_Chan; 10-04-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would you happen to be a blue whale?

crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sugoya_Chan View Post
    1.) I have a Kinesiologist who recommended that I drink 64 gallons of water a day, if I?m on the GOMAD diet, then I?ll already be achieving this, right?

2.) I am not lactose intolerant, but drinking this much milk is un-natural to my lifestyle. It may cause some digestive issues. Will I be having problems on days in which I?m doing ab-work (i.e., will I be wanting to go to the bathroom more?)

3.) What exercises or methods can you suggest so that the fat can be distributed evenly throughout my body and not just end up all in my belly?

4.) Assuming that I?ll already be eating Breakfast, Pre-workout protein bar, Lunch, Dinner, and late night snack, what is a good way to divide the gallon of milk throughout the day?

5.) During the 1 month that I?m on the GOMAD diet, should I avoid any kind of treadmill or jogging work? I mean, I don?t want to do cardio that will cause me to lose weight, but at the same time, I need to do some kind of cardio as one of my main goals is to increase my lung function and gain endurance. What do ya?ll suggest?

I plan on doing a 3-day split, Yoga on the off-days, reading RippeToe?s ?Starting Strength? and McRobert?s Beyond Brawn (as I saw it mentioned somewhere as good for hard-gainers like myself). I hope these 2 books don?t contradict each other. Only problem is I?m about to be leaving for Japan at the end of this month and I will be away for around 3 months. I?m a beginner, so things could be worse. Thanks for any responses or comments.
    First things first......64 gallons?? Thats a typo right, coz if its not and a supposed 'kinesioligist' recommended that then they are an idiot!! 64 gallons is nye on impossible!!

Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sugoya_Chan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crafty100 View Post
    First things first......64 gallons?? Thats a typo right, coz if its not and a supposed 'kinesioligist' recommended that then they are an idiot!! 64 gallons is nye on impossible!!
    Sorry about MY mistake, yeah, I meant 64 ounces a day.

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sugoya_Chan View Post
    Sorry about MY mistake, yeah, I meant 64 ounces a day.
    You need more water, 64 is really a small pathetic meaningless amount.
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5223/1279510613512.jpg

Originally Posted by xAlphax View Post
    You need more water, 64 is really a small pathetic meaningless amount.

Thanks, I will be getting it throuh this GOMAD diet. I plan on starting with 2 pints 1 week, 4 pints the next week, and work my way up to 8 pints.

Any help with these questions thouh. I'd appreciate it.