Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Masterbating while Bulking

I heard that semen has almost the same protein amount as a egg. Im just wondering does masterbating have any affect on your bulking.I mean it could very little but does it?

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndrewK1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AndrewK1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dhoward12 View Post
    I heard that semen has almost the same protein amount as a egg. Im just wondering does masterbating have any affect on your bulking.I mean it could very little but does it?
    /thread
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    sagarthegame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit sagarthegame's BodySpace
    what............ THE ****?!?!?!

Stats: 5'10", 167 lbs
    Aussie_89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Aussie_89's BodySpace
    i like dem proteinz ya got dere

Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Fatb0yslim's BodySpace
    Yea i've noticed that masturbating always affects my gains brah but over the years i ve learned to drink my semen.
    It has soo much protein, and its better then most of the amino acids suplements and shakes on the market today...
    Oh Hai!

Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dhoward12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im not talking about drinking back your semen -__ im just talking about cumming like the protein goes out of your body. soo. does it?

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JOSEF RAKICH has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JOSEF RAKICH's BodySpace
    *BOOM* Proteinz every were (literally)

"Composition of Semen According to Sandor Gardos, Ph.D, the former About Sexuality Guide, it contains very modest quantities of the following substances...

ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc."

About Allergies: Intimate Allergies http://allergies.about.com/cs/intimate/a/aa121800a.htm

"Seminal fluid... is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen...

Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin. Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of some minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients, like calcium and magnesium."

Don't Spit, Swallow: Cum Nutrition Facts http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_nutrition.shtml

"The amount of nutritive substance in semen varies as much as 100 percent from sample to sample; the amount of fructose (one of the main sugars found in honey) in semen varies over a range of 400 percent. Finally, the volume of ejaculate itself varies from 3 to 5 cubic centimeters."

The Straight Dope: How many calories are in the average male ejaculation? http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_054

"The chemical composition of ejaculate varies from individual to individual and within the same individual from time to time. Semen is essentially seminal plasma and spermatozoa. Approximately 8 percent of the substance is dry weight. According to the fine print on the label, it contains minute quantities of more than 30 elements such as fructose, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine, citric acid, urea, uric acid, sorbitol, pyruvic acid, glutathione, inositol, lactic acid, nitrogen, B12, various salts and enzymes."
    ✔ ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Model & Sponsored Athlete!

✔ Personalized Meal Plans & Workout Programs for Males & Females! (PM me for details)

✔ 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE! (PM me for details)

✔ Follow me on FaceBook (Search: Josef Rakich Fitness)

✔ Follow me on Instagram (@JosefRakich)

✔ Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for Workout Vids (Search: Josef Rakich)

Stats: 6'5", 200 lbs
    LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LankedOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LankedOut's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post

"Composition of Semen According to Sandor Gardos, Ph.D, the former About Sexuality Guide, it contains very modest quantities of the following substances...

ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc."

About Allergies: Intimate Allergies http://allergies.about.com/cs/intimate/a/aa121800a.htm

"Seminal fluid... is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen...

Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin. Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of some minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients, like calcium and magnesium."

Don't Spit, Swallow: Cum Nutrition Facts http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_nutrition.shtml

"The amount of nutritive substance in semen varies as much as 100 percent from sample to sample; the amount of fructose (one of the main sugars found in honey) in semen varies over a range of 400 percent. Finally, the volume of ejaculate itself varies from 3 to 5 cubic centimeters."

The Straight Dope: How many calories are in the average male ejaculation? http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_054

"The chemical composition of ejaculate varies from individual to individual and within the same individual from time to time. Semen is essentially seminal plasma and spermatozoa. Approximately 8 percent of the substance is dry weight. According to the fine print on the label, it contains minute quantities of more than 30 elements such as fructose, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine, citric acid, urea, uric acid, sorbitol, pyruvic acid, glutathione, inositol, lactic acid, nitrogen, B12, various salts and enzymes."
    Holy ****.

Stats: 5'6", 180 lbs
    ladybuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit ladybuild's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dhoward12 View Post
    I heard that semen has almost the same protein amount as a egg.
    oh yea totally... make a semen shake that should work.. wtf..

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    sagarthegame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit sagarthegame's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Fatb0yslim View Post
    Yea i've noticed that masturbating always affects my gains brah but over the years i ve learned to drink my semen.
    It has soo much protein, and its better then most of the amino acids suplements and shakes on the market today...
    wtf is wrong with u ppl?!?!?!

Stats: 5'8", 176 lbs
    jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimmybody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit jimmybody's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by sagarthegame View Post
    wtf is wrong with u ppl?!?!?!
    LOL HAHAHAHAHA i actually lold

Stats: 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1836
    Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dallas_15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dallas_15's BodySpace
    OP, I dissapoint.

/thread. (SRS, SOMEONE CLOSE)
    Pain is just fear leaving the body!

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bepalmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit bepalmer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ladybuild View Post
    oh yea totally... make a semen shake that should work.. wtf..
    this should definately work my girl has been trying this for months and its definately working

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dces000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit dces000's BodySpace
    i save semen for wensday, (deadlift day) and use it pre workout, by warming it and mixing with my shake 30 mins before i go to the gym and get i SERIOUS pumps, and just start saving for the next wensday starting that night.

Stats: 5'11", 172 lbs
    steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit steeez's BodySpace
    it is very obvious none of yalll are getting laid with all these jerkin threads. get some pussy its good for the soul
    tight

Stats: 5'10", 217 lbs
    benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit benzz's BodySpace

looks like female bodybuilders dont have to buy as much protien supps...

Registered User Marco-Marinelli's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 160 lbs
    Marco-Marinelli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Marco-Marinelli's BodySpace
    BHABHAHAahb

this is funny sh*t

Stats: 5'10", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40308
    Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delgadido has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Delgadido's BodySpace
    u should eat it to recycle the protein

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lakerzfan07 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lakerzfan07's BodySpace
    i think your good as long as you don't masturbate WHILE lifting

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3753
    Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bramble's BodySpace
    drink your seaman and you will be fine
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) steeez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit steeez's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    drink your seaman and you will be fine
    your seaman?
    tight

Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatb0yslim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Fatb0yslim's BodySpace

haha good ****... Repped.
    Oh Hai!

Visit steeez's BodySpace
    haha good ****... Repped.
    lol you can haz reps? negged for begging
    tight

ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000) ShowNoLove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ShowNoLove's BodySpace
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
    that made me laugh so hard =]

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RipgutCannibal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RipgutCannibal's BodySpace
    Ever wondered why gay guys always have big muscles? ...

Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big B Bro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big B Bro's BodySpace
    OP is gay.
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

Stats: 5'3", 123 lbs
    lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000) lilshortwun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit lilshortwun's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RipgutCannibal View Post
    hahha, i lol'd

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BABABANG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BABABANG's BodySpace
    I mix it with my eggs. Makes for a great texture. High protein breakfast yadamean.

Stats: 5'9", 166 lbs
    kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kostasthai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit kostasthai's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RipgutCannibal View Post
    'cause holding you from the shoulders pushing you onto their groin is like barbell rows?

and to the teen that worries about masturbation while bulking: either eat an egg afterwards or eat the semen of a mutually masturbating friend...

operation discovery gunners1234's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 163 lbs
    gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunners1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit gunners1234's BodySpace

Lol'd so hard at this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast