Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool The best size for the most aesthetic arms?

Hey guys, long story short.. Looking to get that oh so sought after 'perfect physique'. I was wondering what the general consensus was for the most aesthetically pleasing arm size. 16/17/18 inch? somewhere around there? This is obviously taking into account bodyfat is already sub 7%.
    But srs, genetics aside, how big do you think the perfect arms would be?

Actually, let's make it more specific. I'm a 5'9" ectomorph, obviously 20 inch arms would look ridiculous on my frame but on some 6'5" mesomorph.... See where i'm going with this.
    Let's say for me, what would the best size for my arms to get?

Cheers guiz!
    Chugster out!

Meundertaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Chugster. Yesterday i watched Iron Generation 2013. If you want some tips for arms I really recommend you to watch it. Those bodybuilders are amazing guys with really iron bodies.
    Luck!

Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chugster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have watched it, great film. I don't want tips for arms. I simply want to know what size people think looks best. For example, not too big but not small either.
    What size arms would be the ideal?

TheHolyLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Surely all that matters is what YOU think looks the best?

IMO i think 17inch arms are the most aesthetic size... any bids?

More like CaptainRehab CaptainProtein's Avatar
    CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainProtein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calbs.htm

edit: I'd add a little to the result because your ideal is probably bigger than the "norm" ideal
    Skinny because of muscle tear crew

Shoulder labrum repair performed 7/7/2015

Nice one brah, cheers!