Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone here have celiac disease/gluten intolerance?

I think I may have it. When I first started having problems I thought it was IBS, but come to think of it I didn't start really having problems until I started the bodybuilding lifestyle/diet (lots of whole wheat, etc.). I also thought it might have been lactose intolerance but I cut that out and it didn't make a difference.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try rice for a while

easy to cook and soft so its easy to eat.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000)
    welcome to my world......

first call your doctor and schedule an appointment. go to your appointment and ask to be tested for celiac sprue. (blood work will be done testing your iron levels and such) in the mean time eat the way that you have been eating. if you start on a gluten free diet now the teats will come back negative. (if yoiu are even gluten sensitive). let me know how your tests go and pm me with the results if you need any further info. i have been on a g/f diet for almost a year now.
    i am like ALL - small and mighty

CIA is awesome! i recieve a wealth of knowledge everyday!!! and get to eat kick ass food!