tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmitchem81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Is this a good start-up plan

Hi.

So I have decided to jumpstart my additional weight loss diet (hit a plateau), I don't have the time to cook to many different healthy meals and I have done this before with decent results. But I want to know what you all think.

I have decided to engage in a basic diet for the next 2-3 weeks, to jumpstart my additional weight loss. Mind You, I already take a multi-vitman and energy chews/ energy drinks from FRS.

Daily Menu/Monday-Friday

Breakfast: Oatmeal, with Raisins and an apple
    Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes.
    Lunch': Grilled Chicken Salad mixed with grape tomatoes, dash of flaxseed, silvered natural almonds, baby carrots, chopped homemade grilled chicken breast, low-fat or calorie free dressing.
    Snack:Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes. Maybe natural peanut butter with celery
    Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad mixed with grape tomatoes, dash of flaxseed, silvered natural almonds, baby carrots, chopped homemade grilled chicken breast, low-fat or calorie free
    Snack: Acai Berry Jello and protein shake

The weekends, Will be healthy clean as possible eating with one cheat meal.

So what do you think? I know this not a lifestyle and know how to guide myself back in healthy eating but my life is busy.

Anything I am missing or need to add?

woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenshoes055 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tmitchem81 View Post
    Hi.

So I have decided to jumpstart my additional weight loss diet (hit a plateau), I don't have the time to cook to many different healthy meals and I have done this before with decent results. But I want to know what you all think.

I have decided to engage in a basic diet for the next 2-3 weeks, to jumpstart my additional weight loss. Mind You, I already take a multi-vitman and energy chews/ energy drinks from FRS.

Daily Menu/Monday-Friday

Breakfast: Oatmeal, with Raisins and an apple
    Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes.
    Lunch': Grilled Chicken Salad mixed with grape tomatoes, dash of flaxseed, silvered natural almonds, baby carrots, chopped homemade grilled chicken breast, low-fat or calorie free dressing.
    Snack:Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes. Maybe natural peanut butter with celery
    Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad mixed with grape tomatoes, dash of flaxseed, silvered natural almonds, baby carrots, chopped homemade grilled chicken breast, low-fat or calorie free

So what do you think? I know this not a lifestyle and know how to guide myself back in healthy eating but my life is busy.

Of course that is just one example but keep in mind variety is the spice of life so make sure you switch up meals and eat different options or you'll get sick of eating the samething fast. I would include a lot more veggies like broccoli, beans, cauliflower, maybe throw in some spinach in the salad. When it comes to fruit I'd eat blue/raspberries. Just keep in mind that bananas, strawberries, peaches, and plums have a lot of natural sugars so keep them to a minimum. I'd also throw in some eggs in your diet either boil and throw them in with your salad. Just a couple of suggestions. Good luck:}

Bulking towards fatdom bouncingpuka's Avatar
    bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmitchem81 View Post
    Hi.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, with Raisins and an apple You need some protein and fat here....this is completely carb. No good, especially to start off the day
    Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes again, add some protein here, or a tablespoon of peanut butter
    Lunch': Grilled Chicken Salad mixed with grape tomatoes, dash of flaxseed, silvered natural almonds, baby carrots, chopped homemade grilled chicken breast, low-fat or calorie free dressing this is ok, but go easy on the dressing if you are looking to eat "clean"
    Snack:Snack: Apple, Banana, or Grapes. Maybe natural peanut butter with celery not MAYBE peanut butter....

So what do you think? I know this not a lifestyle and know how to guide myself back in healthy eating but my life is busy. what do you mean it's not a lifestyle? were you referring to your meal plan?

It would also be good to post where your workouts would be, to see what you're planning to do for pre and post workout nutrition.......are you working out?!? And what is your goal?
    your healthy fats look pretty low in general too.......remember that healthy fats are essential if you're looking to lose weight, and you probably need more complex carbs for some sustained energy and brain fuel....