DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3 Month Progress, Down 55 lbs (trying to get re-motivated)

So I posted earlier about having had like a 3 month "layoff" from losing weight and I need to jumpstart it again so I felt like maybe by sharing my initial 3 month progress it would remind me of my progress.

This is START

This is 3 months after (-55 lbs)

My motivation, besides wanting to live healthily? See below.

My beautiful gf =)

Recently Ive been so caught up in everything else that I haven't prioritized my weight loss and healthy lifestyle as number 1. I need to do that once more and I'm feeling those funny feelings and determined outlook again so I'm thinking I need to start tomorrow, properly armed.

Well, thanks for looking and any encouraging comments would be appreciated to kickstart me back into gear!!
    Former 400 lber (ok kind of cheating since I never hit the magical number officially, but close enough).

The University of Miami. "THE U"
    Nickname: Sexual Chocolate.

Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stellar progress dude, 55lbs in 3 months is amazing, keep at it.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My advice: DO WORK!!

Remember how it felt to lose that last 55 lbs. Commit yourself to a FULL week of eating spot on, lifting, and cardio.

Get on the scale and see the results and you'll be addicted. You wont even want to eat badly or cheat because you dont want to ruin all the hard work you just did.

AND.

DUDE. Look at your girl. I would want a smokin body to compliment hers man if I was you.

Look at some of the transformations going on around here, thats enough to motivate anyone!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Huge difference. Feels nice to lose 50+ lbs doesnt.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advise: do not restrict your diet anymore than necessary. More in the sticky. Best of luck man!
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dopeshow16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep going. 55 is awesome. 65 would be better. 75 would be better than that and so on and so on...dont stop!!
    United States Air Force - Comm Jockey

ENW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up man!
    First Transformation 8/10/2009 - 11/1/2009
    Used David Robson's Program
    8/10/2009 - 248
    11/01/2009 - 211.2

Joined Team Scivation - Nov2209
    12 Week Weight Loss Start Date - Jan0310 - 214
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120514241

K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nah, I don't think you need motivation. If you're feeling the urge to jump back into weightloss and re-commit to a lifestyle that will have you looking and feeling spectacular, then you are totally on the right track. It may sound trite but it really is a matter of taking it one day at a time, until you stop realizing how much time has passed until you look in the mirror one day and see that WOW you have abs and delts and cuts all over. You will absolutely get there so just stay the course =).
    The only thing worse than having a bad plan, is having no plan.

If you're doing it right, it never gets any easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    AND.

DUDE. Look at your girl. I would want a smokin body to compliment hers man if I was you.
    this

Edit: the thing is man, your gf right now loves you (i assume) for who you are, and I am sure she will regardless of your weight. But if you drop EVEN MORE weight, I am sure it is only going to improve your relationship. It will only get better and better. That has been my personal experience.
    Last edited by parnix; 10-01-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yawnie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think u have done an awesome job man, 55lbs is a great job, and im sure u can lose more if u want to.

we believe in you if u believe in yourself

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    keep it up man! doing well!

remember to recalculate your calorie intake when you lose weight. the lighter you are, the less calories you naturally burn off carrying your lighter weight around.

good luck!

edit: i can honestly say that i've seen "fat" people lose weight before and not noticed a difference in their progress pics, but this is some big progress man, good job! i noticed.
    edit: i bet you feel better and healthier too! i noticed when i started working out and eating right that i went from needing 9hours of sleep and still being tired to needing only about 7 and still being energetic during the day

RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanTD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome progress man! Very nice job. There is actually a thread that just started up for a "3 month challenge" you can set any goal you like, seems like a nice little support group and I'm going to give it a try.

It looks like since I've been a forum lurker for so long I don't have enough posts to give a link to the thread I'm talking about, lol. It's in this "Losing fat" section of the forums and it's called "~> 3 MONTH SANTA SHRED <~ [Oct 1st - Dec 31st] FAT LOSS CHALLENGE"

Check it out, maybe it's something you'd be interested in doing to help with some motivation.

doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow man amazing progress, how did you manage to drop the 55 in just three months?
    11/26/10 - 371
    1/1/11 - 348

mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, your progress is and should be your biggest motivation...gr8 going man
    i would say take these pictures put them next to ur bed and first thing in the morning should be encouragement enough to get you going to the gym... keep doing wat uve been upto
    best of luck man

DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doug684 View Post
    Wow man amazing progress, how did you manage to drop the 55 in just three months?
    Thanks everyone. Reps to all for giving me that extra spark! I lost that weight because I was a man on a mission and truly busted my ass. I was feeling so awesome. I want to feel that way again. The last few months have been so blah. And yeah my gf provides a lot of motivation for me.

Thanks brahs! Can always count on BB!
    Former 400 lber (ok kind of cheating since I never hit the magical number officially, but close enough).

Originally Posted by doug684 View Post
    You're pretty much on that same pace too man let's do this!!!

BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) you're sooo cute
    2) your gf is soo beautiful..
    3) you both deserve to be as energetic and amazing inside and out as you look in that last pic. The physical sparks will get 20x better as your cardiovascular conditioning gets better.. :x
    You're on the right track!! I'm cheering for you. You sooo can do it!!!
    www.summacumfitness.com

Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Congrats on the weight loss
    2. Get motivated, your pictures motivate me so just look at the "Fat to Fit" thread everyday if thats what it takes
    3. Hang on to your gf because she is absolutely beautiful

ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy hell your girlfriend is hot.

damn.

doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DLove86 View Post
    You're pretty much on that same pace too man let's do this!!!
    Yeah I managed to shed off 30 the past two months, but only figuring probably another 10 this month as the first month had some water weight to go obviously. What kind of diet/exercise were you doing?
    11/26/10 - 371
    1/1/11 - 348

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Way to go, man! Good job!....oh, and your weight loss is going well, too
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great Job, if i had that girl, i wouldnt need any other motivation.

Well you can be assured your girl is a keeper, if she loves you in that shape. Also your game must be epic.
    Last edited by Aliman; 10-02-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
    Great Job, if i had that girl, i wouldnt need any other motivation.

Well you can be assured your girl is a keeper, if she loves you in that shape. Also your game must be epic.
    Lol! Thanks.

You guys know how to get me pumped! Starting again today aiming for 26 lbs to lose in the next 2 months.

As far as working out goes... I plan on the following a weight training 4x week and cardio 5x week plan(which I was doing before).

Also, each BMR calculator gives me a different result. At 295 should I be aiming for about 1900 cals a day?

Thanks all!! Reps all around when I'm off spread.

ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisWorrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DLove86 View Post
    Lol! Thanks.

You guys know how to get me pumped! Starting again today aiming for 26 lbs to lose in the next 2 months.

As far as working out goes... I plan on the following a weight training 4x week and cardio 5x week plan(which I was doing before).

Also, each BMR calculator gives me a different result. At 295 should I be aiming for about 1900 cals a day?

Thanks all!! Reps all around when I'm off spread.
    1900 at 295? seems a little low, unless you are looking for super extreme weight loss. Im 5'10" 190 and it says 2500 maintain, 2100 loss, 1500 extreme loss

SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SV1000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChrisWorrell View Post
    holy hell your girlfriend is hot. damn.

Damn straight....^^^
    12/23/08 - 279
    12/31/09 - 243
    01/13/10 - 250

Yeah, that's a real gun in that gun rack...No, I don't have a permit for it
    Do you have a permit to ask stupid questions like that...Trace Atkins

Akyalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up! Some really good progress, more than noticable difference.

I love progress pictures!

ruby333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try youtube dis guy called mrzhansi have great modivation videos

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man look at the photos for motivation, there is no way you can say you dont feel better and feel more active. Just imagine when you get to your goal, it will only get better, like they say, nothing in this world that is worth fighting for is easy. Keep at it. And also, your girl is fine.

callaloo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good work bro

Hey Bro I am new to this site. I was pumped already but seeing your transformation to date is inspiring me even more. What you have done is great. I hope to talk to you later for further inspiration we can do it togehter.

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice progress! 55 pounds is a good amount in 3 months. This October 21st I will be at 3 months and I am up to 44 thus far, so might push 50 if I am lucky and people I tell are amazed how fast I lost it in that period.

I wish I would have took a before and after shot with my shirt off, but I hate looking at myself, even minus the 40 plus pounds.

Keep up the good work. My ideal goal is 210-220.
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....