Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3000 calories?! how?!

I've been trying to do a 3000 calorie diet for bulking up while doing rippetoes, I just can't seem to eat 3000 calories though. I mean I'm full after a can of tuna and that's only like 250 calories and that lasts me like all day... I've been trying to drink milk all day, but every sip feels like i'm about to throw up from over stuffing myself.

The problem really isn't 3000 calories, it's eating 3000 clean calories. I can eat 3000 calories at McDonalds in about an hour.

I'm a pretty skinny dude, 5'3.5 140lbs, about 14% fat (I use to be a huge fat arse, but I switched from Dr.Pepper to water and I dropped to skin and bones).

My gains in rippetoes have been good so far, but I know my diet is lacking, and I'm starting to notice it in my 2nd week of working out.

Does anyone know any cheap clean high calorie foods? I've been eating quite a bit of steak, but my wallet can't sustain that forever. Can anyone give me some examples of what times they eat and what exactly they eat?

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kalagaraz View Post
    I've been trying to do a 3000 calorie diet for bulking up while doing rippetoes, I just can't seem to eat 3000 calories though. I mean I'm full after a can of tuna and that's only like 250 calories and that lasts me like all day... I've been trying to drink milk all day, but every sip feels like i'm about to throw up from over stuffing myself.

The problem really isn't 3000 calories, it's eating 3000 clean calories. I can eat 3000 calories at McDonalds in about an hour.

I'm a pretty skinny dude, 5'3.5 140lbs, about 14% fat (I use to be a huge fat arse, but I switched from Dr.Pepper to water and I dropped to skin and bones).

My gains in rippetoes have been good so far, but I know my diet is lacking, and I'm starting to notice it in my 2nd week of working out.

Does anyone know any cheap clean high calorie foods? I've been eating quite a bit of steak, but my wallet can't sustain that forever. Can anyone give me some examples of what times they eat and what exactly they eat?
    You should be able to find chicken breasts, either fresh or frozen, for about 2$ a pound. And eggs can be bought for a dollar a dozen. Eat twice your weight in grams of protein, about half in grams of fat, and eat carbs for the rest. Oats are the cheapest carbs, and oils and nuts are cheap fats.

Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    You should be able to find chicken breasts, either fresh or frozen, for about 2$ a pound. And eggs can be bought for a dollar a dozen. Eat twice your weight in grams of protein, about half in grams of fat, and eat carbs for the rest. Oats are the cheapest carbs, and oils and nuts are cheap fats.
    Ahh I love nuts, good idea!

Do you eat white bread or wheat bread? I'm not that big of a fan of wheat bread, but I hear lots of people say white bread is bad for you. I'm thinking I could try eating egg sandwiches, since they are free at waffle house where I work. Everything is free there, except major meats (chicken I pay $1 per breast, Chopsteak $1.50, Sirloin $4, T-bone $9, PorkChop $1.25)

aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000)
    First, I'm amazed.

Dude, you really are pitiful. I honestly have zero sympathy for whatever your lame excuse for not eating is...

How hard is it to eat? Really? I love eating. I find it hard NOT to eat 3000 calories in one sitting.

You need to eat more fat. Is the tuna you eat in oil? Probably not. Use mayo, peanut butter, etc. It's very (very) easy to add calories, you just have problems.

And eat McDonalds then if you can't reach your caloric intake and fast food is your only way to achieve it.
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aer_vlad View Post
    First, I'm amazed.

Dude, you really are pitiful. I honestly have zero sympathy for whatever your lame excuse for not eating is...

How hard is it to eat? Really? I love eating. I find it hard NOT to eat 3000 calories in one sitting.

You need to eat more fat. Is the tuna you eat in oil? Probably not. Use mayo, peanut butter, etc. It's very (very) easy to add calories, you just have problems.

And eat McDonalds then if you can't reach your caloric intake and fast food is your only way to achieve it.
    Wtf? Your calling someone pitifull because he cant eat the amount hes suppose to? Do a search for Cant eat enough theres pages of people with the exact same problem. Maybe you dont have the problem of eating that much but not everyones stomach is that big especially if someone hasnt been trying to bulk for a long time. dick.

Op - Eat 5 times a day and try and increase the size of the meal as you go. Your stomach will slowly expand and eventually you will be able to eat the amount you need to.

yeah yeah white knight...
    All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I f**k like you wanna f**k, I'm smart, capable, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First, I'm amazed.

I'm the same weight and yes it is a little difficult to take that much in. Some days I could get by easily and others I would struggle a little bit, that's eating very clean too. Good luck and just keep getting used to it. Salads with chicken or steak I found are very easy to eat. Milk is my best friend though for sure, sucks that you can't really take that.

Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grimbo13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is what I am going to start eating and kinda of what I have before(when i was motivated).

6:30 - Bowl of cereal / glass of OJ and Protien Shake
    9:00 - Peanut Butter and Butter ona hardroll / milk
    12:00 - Some kind of meat / veggies and fruit / milk
    5:00 - Meat / Complex Carb / milk
    6-9:00 - Post workout shake(usually workout around those hours)
    9-11:00 - Cottage Cheese / Milk / sometimes fruits and veggies again

G/L and start liking milk lol i get like 1k calories just from that ****

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ahh I love nuts, good idea!

Do you eat white bread or wheat bread? I'm not that big of a fan of wheat bread, but I hear lots of people say white bread is bad for you. I'm thinking I could try eating egg sandwiches, since they are free at waffle house where I work. Everything is free there, except major meats (chicken I pay $1 per breast, Chopsteak $1.50, Sirloin $4, T-bone $9, PorkChop $1.25)
    Well, people are going to tell you that you can eat whatever. That is your choice. I prefer to eat foods that I think are healthy. If I eat bread, I opt for sprouted grain bread, which is more expensive than regular bread. But most of my carbs come from oats, brown rice, lentils, beans, whole wheat pasta or yogurt.

I doubt that 1$ per breast is a good price. You would save a lot of $ by going to the grocery store for your meats.

aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Krossceeper View Post
    Wtf? Your calling someone pitifull because he cant eat the amount hes suppose to? Do a search for Cant eat enough theres pages of people with the exact same problem. Maybe you dont have the problem of eating that much but not everyones stomach is that big especially if someone hasnt been trying to bulk for a long time. dick.

Op - Eat 5 times a day and try and increase the size of the meal as you go. Your stomach will slowly expand and eventually you will be able to eat the amount you need to.

yeah yeah white knight...
    mmmm, yeah. Lets take a subjective glance and what we have: eating food... You ever thought about the problems anybody else ever has? Cancer? Death? Starving villages in Africa? Suicides? Teenage pregnancies? You get my point...

To say that "eating enough" is a legitimate problem is fairly skewed in my opinion. Now on the same token, do I have a lot of pitiful problems? Damn straight. But there's nothing wrong with a mere truism when I see one.

But apparently your warm fuzzy feelings have taken a barrage from my keyboard throw down. Oh heavens!

Oh, and in addition to the OP "problem:" drink a lot of your calories (i.e. weight gain shake).
    I can resist everything except temptation.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    PB (3tbsP) and banana sandwich=600cal
    1/4c raisins and 1/4 nuts= 300calories
    2 servings oatmeal w/ 2 scoops whey or 1 scoop and 1 tbsp PB= 500+
    5oz lean ground meat mixed w/ 1c rice, 1c beans 1TBSP EVOO = 700+
    Add cheese, dressings, oils, sauces, PB
    Drink milk
    Dried fruit, granola,

weight gain shake
    2c milk, a fruit, oats, PB, and whey
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaly11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weight gainer shakes...like 700-800 cals in one shake. Try that out a friend of mine had them and gained some weight from them. Look into almonds, PB, stuff like that...

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mmmm, yeah. Lets take a subjective glance and what we have: eating food... You ever thought about the problems anybody else ever has? Cancer? Death? Starving villages in Africa? Suicides? Teenage pregnancies? You get my point...

To say that "eating enough" is a legitimate problem is fairly skewed in my opinion. Now on the same token, do I have a lot of pitiful problems? Damn straight. But there's nothing wrong with a mere truism when I see one.

But apparently your warm fuzzy feelings have taken a barrage from my keyboard throw down. Oh heavens!

Oh, and in addition to the OP "problem:" drink a lot of your calories (i.e. weight gain shake).
    lol

And yes liquid cals..ie: choc milk, gatorade, juice, whole milk, weight gainers, whey shakes
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do what you did to get fat the first time... 3000k is no trouble to hit... drop by the mcdonalds from time to time...

ronnyg801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off at 140 lbs why in the hell do you need to consume 3000 calories a day?!

You obviously haven't been ramping the calories up to find out you need this much to grow or else you would now be able to consume slightly more calories than before. Say ive been eating 2500 calories for a month and im not putting on weight. I need to bump it up.

Of course you cant eat that much, you havent tried for a consistent period. On top of which I dont believe you have a need for 3000 calories.

Body transformations arent sprints, they are marathons...

pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pilly420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe try a supplement like Controlled Labs Black Hole.

Appetite Enhancement!
    Eat More Than Ever Before & Help Indirectly Add Lean Mass!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't need any supplements... you need to learn how to cook good food... also you need to start using nutritionally dense food. Instead of eating a freaking can of tuna eat a steak or a hamburger or a few eggs... don't eat 3000 calories of plain oats and tuna fish, cook some decent food that is reasonably healthy and that you will enjoy eating. Get sound ground turkey and make pasta with meat sauce or make a nice chicken sandwhich with a whole wheat bun and chicken breast... it's not all egg whites and rice cakes when you are trying to put on some size.

Also the more you workout, the more you want to eat... the more muscle you gain the more you will want to eat... it all works together. Make small changes and remove the word "can't" from your vocabulary "my vagina is bleeding i cant eat blah blah blah"... get your head in the game, just listen to yourself...
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat calorie dense food. That tuna, buy the one with oil. I assume you bought the one with brine since you said it totalled 250 cals tops, and you were stuffed afterwards. Dry boring flakey tuna sucks dude. A bit of oil or somethin, makes it more bearable.

Eat steak. Eat fish. Eat food that have what we call "more bang for your buck". More protein, for less time sitting down eating for example. Wholegrain bread's that are high carb.

Stay away from Maccas by the way. For the majority of your calories that is. Once or twice a week, fine.

And like "Krossceeper" said, eat 5 times a day at least. Makes bulking so much easier, especially for those who struggle to eat large physical amounts of food per meal. 600cals per meal (5 times per day) is a lot more achievable for most people than say 2 or 3 meals of 1000-1500cals.

Once your appetite changes, then perhaps look at changing things around again.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

I'm no genius...or are I? bryanscle's Avatar
    bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bryanscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Everyone is not built genetically the same. Some people have smaller stomachs, smaller throats, and diminished capacity to store as much food. Some of it can be overcome with eating more food and increasing the capacity of the stomach, but not all. To say "eat more food" just doesn't cut it for some.

jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First, I'm amazed.

if thats u in ur pic, ur ankle looks like something out of a science fiction movie. no one wants ur ****tarded ass here. ur the reason why the internet sucks. talk **** elsewhere

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, I'm amazed.

you must find it difficult to answer a question without seeming like you just got dumped.

do you respond to all questions like this or just the ones where the person asking has no idea who you are?

crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weight gainer + milk will get you there.
    A wise man knows his limits, A great man knows he has none.

2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I could eat 3000cals worth of clean food anyday. I'd just double my carbs, protein and fats. My cut is around 2000cals, if I ate double portions of what im eating now 4000cal would be a piece of cake.

But like dude said above me, just workout hard and eat a lot. The more you work out the more you'll want to eat - well thats me anyway.

patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrickmclaren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was it really that much of a suprise to see a thread like this in the Nutrition section of a Bodybuilding forum?

There is quite a difference in size between you and the OP, of course 3000 calories is going to be a bit of a struggle at first. Especially if they're used to having a few nibbles a day.
    Journal: http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26803

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

WTF................ crack is one hell of a drug.

This is a thread helping someone who is 50 POUNDS smaller than you eat more.

Stay on topic or go play white knight in the serious discussion forum
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First, I'm amazed.

ROFL. 3000 cals in one sitting? Really? So you're up to what, 12000 a day?

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nobodyhome View Post
    ROFL. 3000 cals in one sitting? Really? So you're up to what, 12000 a day?
    I could eat 3000cals in one sitting....ive done it..it's really not hard
    ever see a container of nutella..those things have like 2kcals..so small add some PB spread on rice cakes maybe with some bananas or two pints of BnJ ice cream..or a massive Ribeye steak with deep fried steak fries veges and corn, just high cal ideas..but i know 3kcals in one sitting is doable never mind throughout the day. Just for OP he has to build his stomach up to it..i started not being able to eat 2kcals a day now i can put away far more.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

Registered User FreeFitnessGuru's Avatar
    FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000) FreeFitnessGuru is just really nice. (+1000)

Dude here it is...

Get a big stock pot

Get a sack of potatoes, some beef or bacon hocks, leeks, carrots, parsnip, spinach etc

boil the meat until its soft - 2-3 lbs of meat - chuck in a bunch of spuds cut in two and all the other stuff - i usually chuck in a couple of cloves of garllic too.

I'm telling you man this **** is ****ing deliscious & you will gain 6 lbs in the first day stuffing your face. Here in New Zealand we call this a "boil up"

As well as the "boil up" you want to eat youghurts, cereal, banana's and protein shakes throughout the day.

You want to be full & satiated all day - you will find that once your guts is used to it it makes you feel happy & content to be well fed.

Lift heavy basic weight like squat dead & bench - do some HIIT cardio too

You will grow like a weed - take Vitamin B complex and creatine, glutamine

Bulking up is easy.
    Gareth Thomas
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I've Been a Weight Lifter Since 1984

bigdragon420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Liquid meals are a good way to get extra calories easily especially if you throw in some oats and olive oil. That'll get your calories up if you do it a few times a day.

Originally Posted by bigdragon420 View Post
    Liquid meals are a good way to get extra calories easily especially if you throw in some oats and olive oil. That'll get your calories up if you do it a few times a day.
    I threw some quaker quick oats in protein shake and it tastes pretty good (Whole Milk, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Whey Protein, Oats). I'll try olive oil next time I make a shake, but just sounds weird drinking oil .

What exactly makes food "unclean" when reading the nutrition label? I mean, people say white bread is bad for you, but just by reading the nutrition labels, it looked like white bread was better than wheat bread...

When I ate very little, I wasn't really concerned with how healthy food is, but now that I'm trying to get in 3000 calories a day, would probably be wise if most of those those were healthy calories.

Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A good idea is to take a **** like 2-3 times a day. So that way you have more capacity to eat more. It may sound like broscience but it makes sense. If you don't **** for a few days where does all the food go? It has to leave eventually and make room for more food since not all the nutrients can be absorbed by the body. Make sure to eat lots of fiber and veggies
    bench 225x6
    squat 320x5
    dead 455x1