NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking How do i work the muscle between bicep and tricep?

I dont know what it is called but it is on the outter side of arms located between bicep and tricep

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brachialis..hammer curls, cross hammer curls, seated hammer curls, close grip preacher curls, close grip bb curls, ez bar curls close grip.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats the brachialis.

The brachialis its activated more during isometric elbow flexion when as during a dynamic elbow flexion the biceps is more activated.

These are some good exercises.

- Preacher curls
    - Concerntration curls

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Jo Rak is right for the fiirst part but the exercises you want to do(on top of your normal bi,tri routine) is hammer and reverse curls. and wrist curls and wrist reverse curls. as for the rest heavy exercises(deadlifts, rows, etc) will also help develop strength
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Jo Rak is right for the fiirst part but the exercises you want to do(on top of your normal bi,tri routine) is hammer and reverse curls. and wrist curls and wrist reverse curls. as for the rest heavy exercises(deadlifts, rows, etc) will also help develop strength
    Actually the brachialis is the target muscle used in the concerntration curl and preacher curls with the biceps being used as the synergist. (which is a muscle that assists another muscle to accomplish a movement) Hammer curls, reverse curls, etc, etc, use the brachialis as a synergist and is not actually the target muscle in the exercise.

But yes all are awesome exercises for developing the brachialis.

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Actually the brachialis is the target muscle used in the concerntration curl and preacher curls with the biceps being used as the synergist. (which is a muscle that assists another muscle to accomplish a movement) Hammer curls, reverse curls, etc, etc, use the brachialis as a synergist and is not actually the target muscle in the exercise.

i actually think the bicep peak is what you are refering to breh. just me but wrist curls and reverse wrist curlks have helped for curls while hammer curls and heavy lifts(deads, pull ups,etc) have helped the most in strength. just me though so to each his own
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ive always felt that reverse curls were the only time I really could feel I was working out the brachs. In fact I had been doing hammers, preachers and concentration curls for years, but the first time I did rev EZ bar curls, the sides of my arms were killing me the next day.
    1305 combined total in the Big Three @ 225 bodyweight
    B: 385 / S: 425 / D: 495

Of Beers and Burger King: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110649771

mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mybody001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    am i the only one thinking he's talking about the lateral head of the triceps?

Original Neanderthal theapexxxx's Avatar
    theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    i actually think the bicep peak is what you are refering to breh. just me but wrist curls and reverse wrist curlks have helped for curls while hammer curls and heavy lifts(deads, pull ups,etc) have helped the most in strength. just me though so to each his own
    The bicep peak is affected by your brachialis. Not as much as the natural genetics of your bicep tho.

Yes. I'm bigger than you. hessunit's Avatar
    hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000)

Good post.

Bad post. Time for some reading comprehension lessons bud. What do wrist curls have to do with building the peak of the biceps? And what does the peak of the biceps have to do with building the brachialis?...other than that it runs both under and beside the biceps brachii and with that said, building it may help build a better, more full looking bicep.

Whoever said to do reverse curls and hammer curls should read a book or something. Sure, it gets worked, but isn't the prime mover. The prime mover on these lifts is actually the Brachioradialis....THE BIG MUSCLE IN THE FOREARM.

Brachialis Exercises:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/Arm...#anchor1910925

Brachioradialis Exercises:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/For...l#anchor167908
    Lift smart.

I rear ended a car this morning...the driver that got out of the other car was a dwarf !!
    He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"
    So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
    That's how the fight started.

"The two best activities for your health are pumping and humping"
    Arnold Swarzenegger

....done. Phew.

Nope im talking about the brachialis.

Originally Posted by hessunit View Post
    Good post.

Bad post. Time for some reading comprehension lessons bud. What do wrist curls have to do with building the peak of the biceps? And what does the peak of the biceps have to do with building the brachialis?...other than that it runs both under and beside the biceps brachii and with that said, building it may help build a better, more full looking bicep.

Whoever said to do reverse curls and hammer curls should read a book or something. Sure, it gets worked, but isn't the prime mover. The prime mover on these lifts is actually the Brachioradialis....THE BIG MUSCLE IN THE FOREARM.

Brachialis Exercises:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/Arm...#anchor1910925

Brachioradialis Exercises:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/For...l#anchor167908
    Chur.

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NFLMASON View Post
    I dont know what it is called but it is on the outter side of arms located between bicep and tricep
    get on a preacher curl machine, grip the "grip" with a hammer style grip if that machine lets you and go to town. you will seriously feel it, if you want more tips on that, or want to see what i mean check out the getting cut with glass video on the site where he trains arms.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mybody001 View Post
    ^ Thats what I thought as well.

When I read his post, my initial thought was "uhhh.....the triceps?"
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post

this
    Jack of all trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one.

Lift the damn weight, and eat the damn food. It's as hard and as complicated as you make it.

arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you must mean the quads, shrugs build those up good
    www.********.com/Uprisingfitness

Got a Fitness Page. Plz 'Like'.

I wrote a eBook called "Getting Workout Ready In A Jiffy" for old newbs

thank you.

redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are only two muscles big muscles on your arms, biceps and triceps. Between your biceps and your inner elbow is a muscle that is quite small and is isolated best via preacher curls. On the outside of your elbow is another muscle that is trained best via hammer curls or reverse curls (ie your palm is down when you curl).

As for between triceps and biceps, there is no muscle there. Your bicep is on the inner side of the arm, the tricep on the outer. There is no muscle that separates the two.

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Drag Curls are awesome for this muscle, nice and slow and you feel a serious burn.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

Heavy back work is pretty much all you need.
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post

He probally is lol, but he did say inbetween the bicep and tricep.

Lol at Chazzy being banned, wonder what he did.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what I thought as well.

OP, can you confirm this?