Thread: omnevol...

nynone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nynone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

omnevol...

i know this is an old product, and has been debated for a long time. but i must ask for some opinions.

my buddy owns a health shop, and recommended i take omnevol. what do you all think? i've ran sd before, and had zero problems. what should i take (other than a liver detox) with it? and what's your recommended pct?

thanks for any help i get

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    i know this is an old product, and has been debated for a long time. but i must ask for some opinions.

my buddy owns a health shop, and recommended i take omnevol. what do you all think? i've ran sd before, and had zero problems. what should i take (other than a liver detox) with it? and what's your recommended pct?

You're 18 and you don't need this crap. If you use it, you're a dildo. I'd tell you you were an idiot for using it, but you're already an idiot for using SD.
    Originally Posted by c00ki3m0nst3r - ...I just want straight answear they do the same thing damage your liver your penis your body your change to have babies who is more side effects and who has more danger ?

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my buddy owns a health shop, and recommended i take omnevol. what do you all think?
    Find a new buddy!!

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    Find a new buddy!!
    This!^^

And OP you should've said this was for "your friend". People would take you more seriously.

/Not really, but still...

killa721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

omnevol

this has been recommended to be by a serious bodybuilder ive been struggling with making gains at 130 lbs but everything ive read ppl say to start out slower any recommendations ive heard of the halodrol an superdrol that are in omnevol id like to try something but some directions would be helpful
    snappin necks and cashin checks baby

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by killa721 View Post
    this has been recommended to be by a serious bodybuilder
    No it hasn't

Originally Posted by killa721 View Post
    ive been struggling with making gains at 130 lbs but everything ive read ppl say to start out slower any recommendations ive heard of the halodrol an superdrol that are in omnevol id like to try something but some directions would be helpful
    If you are 130 the only thing that will help you is EATING...

supplement this

and

4-5x a day
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that looks like a BANGIN steak.
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood