Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpagsFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by balkan4 View Post
    When everyone you know asks for discounts..
    Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    When people hide from you in the grocery store because they don't want you to see what they are eating.
    Originally Posted by Muratovic View Post
    *When someone walks by and you think "How can i fix that?"
    Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    when people act like you're the antichrist if they see you with an alcoholic drink or hamburger

when you are at a bbq/party/wedding and people act differently or feel guilty about what they are eating/drinking when they find out your a pt.

people feel the need to sell you about the INSERT STUPID FAD DIET that their uncles cousins twice removed mother did and lost lots of weight in an attempt to discredit your knowledge
    All of these....I find all of these are easily fixed by losing all friends (notTHATsrs).
    --BLEED TIME KREW (BTK)--

I relate everything to the weight room floor because it works. I gnaw at the edges, and I get work done. No matter how hard it gets, no matter how much weight's in my way, I keep on going. And everyday, every rep, I'm better than the last. This success and this mental toughness carries over to every aspect of life.... Anyone who says it doesn't, just doesn't get it. --Spags

3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3g2p1p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you see someone moving while doing daily chores and identify in your head which muscles are being activated.

When you spend time reading the nutrition facts on a MultiVitamin bottle that you've already read 500x

when you see another personal trainer at sams club and wonder if they're a personal trainer

when you have to call quads and hams 'leg muscles' for a client to understand and feel dumb while doing it

DLett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nitrotxtt View Post
    *a 6am session is a late morning for you

* You've been told over 500 times you should be a shrink

* A day with only 2 cancellations is a good one.

* You know more about your clients kids then their father does

* You're available to meet up anytime between 1 and 4pm. Don't ask about mornings or evenings.

Just about every single one I was gonna mention
    Don't hunt what you can't kill.

sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you spend so much time on how to live a healthy lifestyle you forget to live any lifestyle.

BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyGott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know your a trainer when.... everyone at the gym tells you, "I use to look like you, then I pulled this.. Or tore that" lol.. Right.

Train hard or don't don't train at all..

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when everybody you know and they momma want a free session.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    funniest pt thread
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."