Wharris1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool How much cardio should I do?

I started working out about 2 years ago. I got to the point where I wanted to get a six pack set a goal and got there. I started eating alot less, and heathier and starting running about 4-5 days a week about 4 miles a day. I did abs everyday (Now I do about 3 days a week). Well I got my six pack but I got REALLY skinny from running. I wanted to gain muscle, so I started lifting everyday too. I got more muscle, and I think i'm pretty ripped, but i'm still very skinny. It kinda sucks because I work out alot but every seems to comment on how "skinny" I am still. The thing is, my body frame is naturally skinny so when I cut back on running I feel like I lose any kind of abs (and peopel say "your not fat" i know this!!! But the point is i want ABS lol) , but my arms and legs stay skinny. I get it, my body frame is skinny--I know even if I had a GUT at my size im still "skinny". My question is, how much cardio can I do to keep the abs? I want to get more muscle mass, but keep abs. Should I just eat better and lift more with less cardio? The thing is, I just want to keep the abs but get my arms and chest bigger. I know all bodies are different but maybe some ideas on how much cardio is necessary to reach my goals, or bigger chest, bigger arms with out losing abs? If this helps i'm 24, 160 pounds 6'0. Thanks!

Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thing I was always worried about was losing muscle from doing to much cardio because I used to have a pretty skinny frame. I started swimming and I noticed way better results I probably swim 20 mins every other day. It's like doing cardio with resistance so your working your upper and lower body, while losing fat and burning calories. You will maintain muscle size but keep your abs. As far as your skinny frame lift heavier and do less reps continue to eat healthy but eat more. but I think you will like the swimming
    "Obsessed" is just a word the ordinary use to describe the dedicated

Wharris1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a good idea. Do you swim before your workouts? Or do you just do that on your non-lift days?

Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Calebrity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually swim after my workouts, it just seems to workout that way for me, I have done it before too but then I'm tired when I lift and can't do as much weight or reps. I usually swim on my non lift days too.
    "Obsessed" is just a word the ordinary use to describe the dedicated