Registered User UltimateNonStop's Avatar
    UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dairy when 'Cutting' OK?

I say 'cutting' as I'm not really a bodybuilder (though decided to come here as you guys seem pretty knowledgable about nutrition), I box 3 days a week in the evenings and also do a bit of minimal strength and conditioning training a few days a week in the mornings (generally laddered chin-ups at different loads, tabata rowing at different intensity, single reps KB C+P, KB Swings for 2 mins). When not boxing I follow Enter the Kettlebell, which focuses on building strength with KB's, but gives the option for some muscular increase, which I opt for (put on nearly 3lbs of muscle over 4 months).

I'm at 14% BF right now, and would like to get down to about 9-10% by mid-December for when I go back home. I'm quite tall (a shade off 6 foot 4), and currently weight about 13 stone.

My diet is pretty good already, just over 40% carbs (goign to cut down to 40% exactly or under), rest protein (about 30%) and good fats (mainly mixed nuts and a bit of olive oil). Mainly follow the diet advice given in the book Transcend: Nine Steps to Living Well Forever. I'm averaging about 2200 cals at the moment as obviously I want my boxing training to start eating into my fat. However, my main question is, can I still cut off fat while consuming dairy?

I currently have 800mls organic skimmed milk every day, and 5 days a week also have a 250g tub of low-fat cottage cheese before bed. I ask as out of all the foods I'm eating, it makes up about half my overall sugar levels, which I am a tad concerned about.

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As long as it fits in your macros you're fine. 90% of the people on this board more than likely consume milk/CC/yogurt everyday

I <3 cottage cheese.
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it really depends... when you say dairy I generally think milk, which I would probably avoid while cutting... some people don't though. Cottage cheese, plain yogurt, cheese... that stuff is all fine as long as you know what your doing.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

Registered User UltimateNonStop's Avatar
    UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateNonStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I do. Though what's up with macros?

2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Dos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try maybe 1-2-3 weeks without all diary or milk, and see if you feel better/get the results your after.

I have cottage cheese, milk and some yoghurt in my cut, but milk is consumed maybe 2-400mls 3-4x a week.

White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) White_Belt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would say dont worry too much as long as you maintain your daily intake and it all fits, even milk isnt bad, the sugar in milk is milk sugar which digests slower so i would still drink it.