Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Types of Girls You Should Never Waste Your Time On (Post your red flags ITT)

Let's face it; when you guys get cheated on or fukked over it's usually by certain types of women that exhibit other shtty, immature, unstable behavior.
    You can and should screen women before getting into serious relationships and recognize certain things that can become an indicator of other shttier behaviors (like cheating).

While a specific behavior may not be a 100% indicator that a girl WILL definitely cheat, they are usually indicative of an unstable mindset or other behaviors that can certainly lead to relationship demise.

Here are a few immediate "next" traits that I've picked up on, and feel free to list your own red flags here to aware more guys.

She thinks it's perfectly acceptable to go party and drink with guys without inviting you

- This should be obvious. In a respectful relationship, your gf should want you to come hang out. If she instead insists on going out without you to hang out with and drink with guys (or whatever the case may be) she is exhibiting MAJOR signs of disrespect and doesn't know how to behave in a relationship.
    Someone that loves you would never push you away to go mingle with others of the opposite sex. That is shady.

She openly talks about being "date raped"

- Who does this? Women who have no problems rambling about how guys took advantage of them drunk are using manipulative tactics to gain your empathy and control your emotions. I've never met a girl that's talked about being "raped" openly and not been an emotionally unstable psychopath that ends up breaking up with her bf's 3 weeks in or cheating.

She does large amounts of drugs

- Drink? Smoke bud? That's fine. Do it everyday? Wash it down with a handful of oxycontin? Rail coke every friday night at the club? This girl is probably unstable as fuk and an emotional child. She is not ready to handle her life, responsibilities, or the world that is moving around her. She needs to escape and party everyday to run from the bigger problems she's having and refuses to face and conquer. No thanks.

She has other guys in the picture

- Guy friends that she knew before you met? No biggie. A woman is allowed to have all the male friends she wants. When it becomes an issue is when she has NEW guy friends popping up everyday. When she's constantly texting or ********'ing with different guys. This is indicative that she is an insecure attention whore who cannot live without the attention of the opposite sex. Even worse if she expects you to be ok with it. Then she's SELFISH and insecure. Even worse if she will get mad and call you jealous, controlling, etc. Then she's selfish, insecure, and manipulative. RUN.

When she does something obviously inappropriate, she flips it on you, blames you, and calls you names

- Classic misdirection. She is not adult enough to handle disputes, knows she is in the wrong, and instead tries to shift the blame/conversation onto something you've done, or somehow make it your fault she behaved that way. This is indicative of a spoiled, immature brat that shrugs off responsibility and blames the world for her problems instead of owning them and working on them. Not someone you want to spend your time with.

She always talks sht about friends and family behind their backs and lies to them

- If she's treating her friends and family this way, how can you expect her to treat YOU any better? Srs. Gossipy girls usually have a princess complex where they feel their own level of importance is superior to others, including those close to her. Have fun being a subservient doormat.

Those are just a few of my "oh hell naw" traits.
    Post some of yours and discuss!

in b4 ZoMG shes seen a penis before mine! what a whoor!
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couldn't of said it better. Almost all the signs of my ex-girlfriend.. like 4 out of the 6 my ex was and she cheated on me. Repped

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thread has potential to be very informative.... allow me to add....

She doesn't have any female friends at all because "women are all b*tches"

- LOL..... no... fuk off... the REAL problem is that either...

a) SHE'S the b*tch

or

b) she's an attention whore and doesn't want to "share the spotlight" with any other females

Say goodbye to any and all female acquaintances that you had in your life before her.... because she won't tolerate them being around.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BLehner123 View Post
    Couldn't of said it better. Almost all the signs of my ex-girlfriend.. like 4 out of the 6 my ex was and she cheated on me. Repped
    aware the world brah

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Thread has potential to be very informative.... allow me to add....

She doesn't have any female friends at all because "women are all b*tches"

- LOL..... no... fuk off... the REAL problem is that either...

a) SHE'S the b*tch

or

b) she's an attention whore and doesn't want to "share the spotlight" with any other females

Say goodbye to any and all female acquaintances that you had in your life before her.... because she won't tolerate them being around.

EXCELLENT POINT!

I usually cringe when a girl utters the famous "oh most of my friends are guys, i dont really hang out with girls"

ugh. why is that hmm? because you're a psycho? because you can't stand other girls getting attention you feel should be yours?
    If you can't even make friends with people because you're scared of them taking your spotlight, then you have major insecurity issues that will definitely come out in a relationship.
    see: "OMFG WHO IS THAT BITCH ON YOUR ******** ILL KILL THAT BITCH WHO THE FUK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS SAYING SHE MISSES YOU!! WTF ARE YOU CHEATING HUH?! YOU PIECE OF SHT MY BETA GUY FRIEND WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!"
    "uhhh thats my cousin? shes in town this week"
    "YEA RIGHT I BET SURE SHE IS.. YOU LYING PIECE OF SHT I HATE YOU!"

Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She seems distant

This is the most important red flag but most guys try to go fix the situation instead of backing away and leaving.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every time she invites you to do something, it involves drinking, and when you show up, she's already drunk

She may be an alky, she may have no self control, or she may just be trying to hide her social awkwardness behind booze. Whatever the case may be, if she always has to be drunk to interact early in the relationship, you're going to find it very difficult to have a REAL conversation when things get difficult.

She lets you hit it raw on the first 1-3 dates

She has no resepect for her body, and is letting other dudes she just met (and doesn't know if they have STDs) hit it raw too. Even if this relationship progresses to where she claims to be manogamouos....the first fight you have she's going to go fuark, raw, the first dude she sees.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeansDay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Her parents are divorced and she blames her dad for her mom's continuous life long troubles.

In fact, she blames just about everything bad on someone or something else.

I think you should be wary about any girl that is hung up on her parents divorce. It paints a picture of how she thinks relationships should be/will end up going.

lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She doesn't have a well-established pre-existing health and fitness plan. {aka no fatties}
    allergic to creatine crew

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you nailed it! Do you know my ex fiance? You just described her 100%.

My ex began changing her habits...changed the type of music she liked, started trying new foods...At first I was "okay,cool"..but then I realized she just liked the stuff her new guy friend liked.
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Every time she invites you to do something, it involves drinking, and when you show up, she's already drunk

She may be an alky, she may have no self control, or she may just be trying to hide her social awkwardness behind booze. Whatever the case may be, if she always has to be drunk to interact early in the relationship, you're going to find it very difficult to have a REAL conversation when things get difficult.
    As an add-on to this I'll say that if a bish can't hold her booze (or doesn't know when to say when) it can be a deal-breaker. No one wants to go out or go to a party and have to end up baby-sitting their GF 1 hr into the event because she's "legless" and annoying as fuk.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still in regular contact with ex's she claimed treated her badly. (you can cut the un-resolved feelings with a knife)
    Constantly feels the need to tell me about guys who hit on her / points out other guys she thinks are attractive. (so much insecurity)
    Daddy issues. (constantly seeks approval & needs to put in line all the time)

These women don't "cheat" because they can somehow justify it as not cheating or they will just monkey branch.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Add

She cant keep the same group of friends

In all experiences I have had and seen it means they are not loyal and quit to bounce

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She is uncomfortable with meeting and/or interacting with your friends

She doesn't want to be introduced as your date or girlfriend (or whatever the stage of the relationship may be) because she's not invested in the relationship at all. Normally this means she's still hung up on an ex, and is hoping to avoid being labelled as being in a new relationship so that when (read: if) the ex comes back she doesn't have to feel guilty about monkeybrancing right back. Ergo "well, we weren't serious, we were 'just dating.'"
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unfortunately, this thread describes the majority of chicks. I honestly don't give a **** what the chick does, and never call her out on her innate attention whoring/slutting, just as long as I am split roasting her, but lol when she asks to be exclusive; I will just laugh in the bitches face. I had this one girl recently who kept in constant contact with her ex's and was always posting whorish pics on her ********, and the hordes of white knight *******s would come out of the woodwork. I wasn't mad; I just lol'd at how retarded this little slut was, and kept smashing. Eventually she wanted to be exclusive, in which I laughed at her. Since then I think she changes her relationship status bi-weekly, and still texts me flirtatious message despite now being "exclusive" with her new boyfriend who I just want to punch in the face for being so god damn stupid.

-Oh and chicks that cannot handle their liquor or know know when to stop. I hate babysitting stupid drunk girls.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Poor relationship with father/brother(s)

Family means everything. When dealing with women in the interview phase if she doesn't know her dad, doesn't like her dad, or hates her brother she is automatically barred from the chance at being my gf. That also applies if her parents divorced, but only if she talks bad about her dad and or tries the victimize the mom without admitting it takes two to get divorced, and there can be a possibility of both parties being at fault. A bit harsh? maybe. But generally these girls have negative outlook of men in general. They usually will fight the idea or thought of being under her man and letting him lead. A couple is supposed to be a team, them against the world. How do you have a winning team is everyone is always fighting about who is the captain. When I deal with girls for me PERSONALLY I have no time, patients, or energy to deal with girls trying to wear the pants. I lead, she fallows. In turn i treat her like my queen.

These are usually the type of girls that will be passive aggressive and try to make you look dumb in front of others. The type of girls that aren't willing to learn from you etc.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's one or two of these that I don't agree with and think we should look at it from a case to case basis.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pay attention to the way she treats others

If she is the type that is super nice to you but when you go out to a restaurant and the waiter spills her water she throws a tantrum and gets mad then its time to move on. Its easy to put up a front but recognize the demon when it comes out and realize that its just a matter of time until she stops fronting and she turns into that demon full-time.

Women who put an insane emphasis on timelines in regards to marriage/kids

These are the types of things you should do when you're ready. You don't want to be in a relationship with someone that ultimatums you and tells you "I have to have kids by the time I'm 25" or "we need to be married if we are together longer than 1 year".

Don't let women make the call on marriage/kids.

Gotta disagree with "She doesn't have any female friends at all because "women are all b*tches" though.

mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikethetank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The girl who is over dramatic about every single little thing

Fairly self explanatory.... usually a sign of co dependence and the fact that she wants you too herself, just pure attention and doesn't want happiness is not a good thing

Strong this.....

Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post

Family means everything. When dealing with women in the interview phase if she doesn't know her dad, doesn't like her dad, or hates her brother she is automatically barred from the chance at being my gf. That also applies if her parents divorced, but only if she talks bad about her dad and or tries the victimize the mom without admitting it takes two to get divorced, and there can be a possibility of both parties being at fault. A bit harsh? maybe. But generally these girls have negative outlook of men in general. They usually will fight the idea or thought of being under her man and letting him lead. A couple is supposed to be a team, them against the world. How do you have a winning team is everyone is always fighting about who is the captain. When I deal with girls for me PERSONALLY I have no time, patients, or energy to deal with girls trying to wear the pants. I lead, she fallows. In turn i treat her like my queen.

These are usually the type of girls that will be passive aggressive and try to make you look dumb in front of others. The type of girls that aren't willing to learn from you etc.
    wisdom, repped

G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    There's one or two of these that I don't agree with and think we should look at it from a case to case basis.

im going to guess your gf claims she was raped at some point in the past...

amiright?

IF SHE SENDS NUDES WITHOUT HER FACE

^^^^^

Props to you for figuring this out pretty young.

The older you get the more important this becomes. Sometimes you can get lucky and find a gem of a girl who came from a shytty situation, but it's FAR from the norm. Usually the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Pay attention to the way she treats others

If she is the type that is super nice to you but when you go out to a restaurant and the waiter spills her water she throws a tantrum and gets mad then its time to move on. Its easy to put up a front but recognize the demon when it comes out and realize that its just a matter of time until she stops fronting and she turns into that demon full-time.

These are the types of things you should do when you're ready. You don't want to be in a relationship with someone that ultimatums you and tells you "I have to have kids by the time I'm 25" or "we need to be married if we are together longer than 1 year".

Gotta disagree with "She doesn't have any female friends at all because "women are all b*tches" though.
    Good ones here too.

Why don't you agree with the last statement?

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

Why don't you agree with the last statement?
    From personal experience...girls with little to no girl friends tend to be the coolest ones.

Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    She lets you hit it raw on the first 1-3 dates

She has no resepect for her body, and is letting other dudes she just met (and doesn't know if they have STDs) hit it raw too. Even if this relationship progresses to where she claims to be manogamouos....the first fight you have she's going to go fuark, raw, the first dude she sees.
    HMM curious what Janky and the other big dogs think about this law?
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)

so true. so, so, SO true. i owe you reps for this post when i'm off spread.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but only if she talks bad about her dad and or tries the victimize the mom without admitting it takes two to get divorced
    I don't believe that's 100% true in all cases.

I've seen quite a few instances where good people were with bad people not necessarily because of poor judgement, but because the bad guy knew how to manipulate the good guy.

Granted I guess this also goes back to maturity, but if a person is naive there's somebody waiting to take advantage, law of attraction at work right there.

Sometimes the person with the good heart ends up with the wolf in sheep's clothes.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To sum up this thread, anybody with an overactive ego is suspect.

Everything listed in this thread points back to the ego.

heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10) heroinInjeccion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she has dried cum all over her face and its not yours

fooled me the first couple of times, but now I know that its a HUGE red flag

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Myyyyyy nukkah.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You hate it now?
    Just hope you don't wind up 40 & divorced because all I seem to meet are women pushing 40 whose biological clock is ticking or wants to fast-track to relationship status & talking about whose house we will live in before we've even screwed. WTF?!?

I just got divorced. I'm in no rush to wife anyone up again. jesus.

I meet a lot of chicks my age who say this.
    They get along better with guys because their hot & the guys want to sleep with them & all their GF are married with families because they didn't spend their adult life chasing bad boys.

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)