minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minderofmencia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hammy pull/tear/what?

It just happened a couple hours ago. After i warmed up...stretched n' sh!t....I was doing my 1st 100% sprint up on the track, and half way i felt m,y right hamstring pop and kinda ball up near the lower part of my leg. I hobbled off the track and tried to walk it off.

Didn't work.

I did my entire workout afterwards, but without any sort of leg movements whatsoever. It hurt just to walk/bend certain ways and such, but i managed to get through it. Now I'm home, and i've got it wrapped up with ice every 30-60 min, and i've got it elevated. I checked, and there's no real spotting/marks where i felt it happen, so i'm hoping it's not really that serious. But I could be wrong.

I searched for threads like this, and found out what to do and such, but please add anything else concerning something like this. Going to the gym and only doing upper body makes me feel like a Pu$$y.

Also, do you think it's that serious? (grade 1/2/3?) And how long till' i can deadlift/squat again?