JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Accutane - Your stories?

I'm strongly considering starting accutane soon due to on and off breakouts that I simply don't want to deal with and I'd like to know about others experiences with the product, side effects, etc.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had real bad acne in highschool, so my doctor put me on Accutane.
    My face cleared up really well, but my lips began to dry out to the point that they'd just crack open and bleed, especially on the corners of my mouth.
    I encountered mild depression, and my liver was slightly damaged from the drugs.

it wasn't worth it.

but on the flip side, I've heard great stories about it, too
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just started it 1 month ago.
    It stops the oil glands from making oil.
    Sides:
    Lower back aking and soreness in joints, a little hotter at times.
    I would say go for it.

On my road to beast! Iceman1489's Avatar
    Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just started a month ago only side effects i have are dry skin and lips chaped alot. Just buy a box of chapstick youll need it. Other then that acne is clearing up very fast. Back looks almost normal now haha.
    Getting back into lifting

-Follow me and help motivate me!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119360601

Proud member of the US NAVY

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    I had real bad acne in highschool, so my doctor put me on Accutane.
    My face cleared up really well, but my lips began to dry out to the point that they'd just crack open and bleed, especially on the corners of my mouth.
    I encountered mild depression, and my liver was slightly damaged from the drugs.

it wasn't worth it.

but on the flip side, I've heard great stories about it, too
    Is your liver permanently damaged? If so how do you know?

My face/chest are clean, it's more my back and between damaging my liver or not being able to take my shirt off I'd rather **** up my liver. I don't drink or smoke anyways.

TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had really bad acne and ran it for the full 5 1/2 months, with great results. My lipid panels got a little messed up but they returned to normal within 3 months of being off of it. I get mild breakouts now and then but I haven't had any big problems. Depression wasn't too much of a problem for me and I had struggled with it in the past. I really reccommend it if you really think you need it, your gonna have to take it easy on heavy lifting during that time though.
    Houston, Texas Crew

Best Raw Gym Lifts

Bench: 435 Squat: 555 Deadlift: 635

Best Raw Competition Lifts

Deadlift: 627 Deadlift Reps: 501x10 Bench Reps: 225x29

Last but not least, those of you who have done it, do you still get break outs even AFTER the treatment? If so are they are bad as before? How often do you get them?

Also, I take EXTREMELY good care of my skin, I use a luffa everyday, shower every day, drink tons of water and my diet has been 98% clean for 3 years. Once the treatment is over, so I still have to maintain that sort of crazy hygiene to keep my skin clean? Because I know guys who shower once a week, eat junk food everyday, don't know what a gym or cardio is and they have PERFECT skin, really pissing me off.

benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjammin352 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just started about a week ago. right now im in the stage where its the same/worse then when first starting.. but i can feel my skin drying everywhere and my head is getting mad dandruff dont know if thats normal or not

hope my liver doesnt get ****ed im not gonna drink^^^^

Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took a generic version of Accutane since the stuffs expensive as helllllllllllll! I was on it for three months and never got acne since before I started taking it. It cures it, it's amazing, take it. Your lips will get dry and bleed though, just buy some Aquaphor and put it on twice a day and you'll be fine.
    Started: May 20, 2009
    Out for Shoulder Injury: March 28, 2010 - Until further notice.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've taken it. ****ing fantastic IMO. My skin dried out like a mother****er, my lips cracked and bled. But my liver was fine, and I experienced no depression that I can truely say was because of the accutane (I was going through a horribly rough relationship while on accutane, so I'm not the best judge of this side effect).

If you have severe acne, like I did, it's a godsend. Get used to monthly blood tests, be perfectly honest with your doctor, don't drink, and you'll be fine. Chapstik will be your best friend, as with cetophil (not assed to look up the proper spelling).

I had very bad lower facial ance, was painful bright purple zits that left permanent scarring, some of which still hasn't gone away (doc's said some would disappear with accutane).

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why the **** would you put that **** into your body?

Here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118447171
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZJVance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    110% worth it.. even tho the chapped lips, stiff joints, and small backaches are a bitch.. it worked miracles for me totally clean skin now.. ocaisonall one or two break out but other than that the stuff is amazing.. if you can stick with it and deal with the side effects its more than worth the shot.. i even was on it during football season
    the impossible is only a state of mind..willpower can take you anywhere

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.. ONLY DOMINATION!!

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best choice of my life i'd say.

Sure the actual cycle was hell, skin dry as hell, my back killed me all the time, bloody lips, low self steem, but when i ended my 5 months cycle, i was normal. After 1 month of stopping taking it, i felt normal and stronger than ever, and my acne hasnt come back, that was 3 years ago.

Couldnt really workout, just messed around a little but nothing as hardcore as before

Gotta say, tho, that accutany messed with my hairline BAD and now im going bald (srs). Gotta take the risk brah, but i'd rather be a bald freak than a skin freak.

Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Morholt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Used it a couple years ago, mostly during a winter track season in high school. Never had the joint pain that some people mention, but the dryness...was so horrible.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Best choice of my life i'd say.
    Gotta say, tho, that accutany messed with my hairline BAD and now im going bald (srs). Gotta take the risk brah, but i'd rather be a bald freak than a skin freak.
    thats scaring me a little, does it run in your family?

bcurko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm on my 3rd month now skin is clearing up slowly... lips are fine as long as you have a chapstick with you 24/7 just make sure your derm watches your liver function like mine. I'm going for bloodtests to monitor the enzymes to make sure if it's too high my dosage is lowered.

I reckon it's worth it but man you gotta put up with the intial breakout and dry skin that comes with Accutane. Otherwise best of luck

Also the majority of people i know who are on it have had no side affects... aside from dryness.

daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10) daneoz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its good, clears up your skin really really well although it comes with side effects....i only had dry lips and skin, no depression or anything like that....just be careful if you drink alcohol when on it....i had some baddd hangovers hahaha.
    although you can alter your dosage if it bothers you, find a balance between symptoms and results
    good luck with it
    my journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125511103
    ============

jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do it. one of the best decisions of my life. people talk about the depression, **** i was depressed when i wasnt on it, and i aint gonna blame it on a drug. no joint pain either.
    lips were dry as hell, felt like a girl carrying round chapstick but just man up and do it. havent had a breakout/pimple since and dont wash my skin with anything anymore.

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im on oratane same thing as accutane. Dryness and your lips get really really dry. I carry a chapstick with me at all times and probably use it 4to 6 times a day lol. Apart from that its all good. First month on it i got breakouts like crazy now its clearing up and i dont get anymore pimples. Still got 5 months to go tho

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JZT View Post

My face/chest are clean, it's more my back and between damaging my liver or not being able to take my shirt off I'd rather **** up my liver. I don't drink or smoke anyways.
    I think it is permanent, but the damage was not significant or anything.

Also, my acne came right back about a month after finishing the treatment
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) enzo15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to go on this stuff 3 times man coz I got acne when I was young so when I stopped the hormone was still being produced . IT DOSE WORK !

side effects are

dry lips , nasel passage.
    nose bleeds , dry eyes , muscle pains.
    and there are a few more but thats the main ones I got.
    you wouldnt put the wrong fuel in your car ?
    so why should you put the wrong food in your body ?

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    Why the **** would you put that **** into your body?

Here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118447171
    Tried all of that, seriously. If you have severe acne, that stuff will only go so far.

FOR ALL THE ****ING LIVER TALK: It CAN damage your liver, not WILL. There is a REASON you are told not to drink while on it. There is a REASON you get monthly blood tests on it.

Originally Posted by enzo15 View Post
    I had to go on this stuff 3 times man coz I got acne when I was young so when I stopped the hormone was still being produced . IT DOSE WORK !

side effects are

dry lips , nasel passage.
    nose bleeds , dry eyes , muscle pains.
    and there are a few more but thats the main ones I got.
    It has less to do with the hormones and more to do with how "mature" your acne is. The lower down on your face, generally the more mature your acne is considered and the less likely you are to need accutane a second or third time.

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)

Your liver is the only organ in your body which can regenerate. It can function well even with only 10% being healthy. Don't worry about your liver when you get on accutane. Any issues from it will resolve themselves.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigma1098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was part of the 1% that was on accutane twice, it worked for me the first time and then the acne came back worse. 5 months between times. Horrible nosebleeds, cracked and bleeding lips. My blood actually got low near the end of the second trial and by that I mean hemoglobin (sp) .

It worked though!

Originally Posted by Enigma1098 View Post
    I was part of the 1% that was on accutane twice, it worked for me the first time and then the acne came back worse. 5 months between times. Horrible nosebleeds, cracked and bleeding lips. My blood actually got low near the end of the second trial and by that I mean hemoglobin (sp) .

It worked though!

Sucks you're one of the few people who gets sides like that, but thats why they monitor it so much.

rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rascoqaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had cystic acne, and about 4 months in I was clear(I did a 6 month course), I had side effects like dry lips,skin,inside of nose. But you can moisturize and once you get into the habit of doing so it's not bad. By the end of my 6 months I had minor liver damage but since I never had to go back for a check up it couldn't have been that bad. After I stopped my acne came back but not as bad.

Originally Posted by jaredwoot View Post
    I just started it 1 month ago.
    It stops the oil glands from making oil.
    Sides:
    Lower back aking and soreness in joints, a little hotter at times.
    I would say go for it.
    It actually doesn't stop the glands from making oil, it makes your skin reproduce more quickly.

TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best decision of my life. My only regret is not starting my cycle sooner

JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm strongly considering starting accutane soon due to on and off breakouts that I simply don't want to deal with and I'd like to know about others experiences with the product, side effects, etc.
    Accutane was the best thing to happen to me. Didn't work immediately, but after 4 months of treatment it had nearly all disappeared. The only side I had was the chapped lips, no depression, at all. On the contrary, seeing my face clear up did the opposite and I was generally in a much happier mood. If your acne bothers you, get it!!!!
    "I don't really believe in God, but GOD, I'm scared to death that there's a God! I swear to God I never meant to spill the beans nor tear the pod!"

Current Supps

Fish Oil
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Whey
    Multi
    Intraxcell