Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Souped-Up on Neogenix Supremacy

NEOGENIX SUPREMACY

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/sup.html

https://www.neogenix.net/supremacy-p-78.html?

Supremacy features a Pro-Anabolic blend of:

∙ Cissus Quadrangularis Ketosterone Extract contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals with a standardized amount of plant sterol compounds that has been shown to strengthen the tissues of the body. By using this high potency extract we can deliver the proper ratios of this active compound to the target sites with precision. This unique extract has been shown to effectively reduce catabolic hormones thus enhancing the recovery of muscles, tendons, ligaments and even bone.

∙ Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex contains an excellent testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This produces a positive effect upon free/active circulating testosterone levels by unbinding bound inactive testosterone back it into circulation for use in the body while reducing BPH which can arise from DHT conversion, a natural reaction caused by any increase in testosterone levels. The result is more testosterone to bind to androgen receptors and produce a favorable response - muscle growth!

∙ Mormordica Chirantia Extract contains compounds that can be derived only thorough specialized extraction processes that possesses super potent hypoglycemic properties. These extracts have been shown to effectively modulate blood-sugar levels by increasing glucose utilization for accelerated intracellular nutrient transport and delivery.

∙ Vitex Agnus Monoterpene Complex contains several different constituents, including flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, and terpenoids which possess prolactin-suppressive properties. The benefits of Vitex stem from its actions upon the pituitary gland, specifically on the production of a hormone called luteinizing hormone (LH). This indirectly increases testosterone production while also helping keep prolactin secretions in check.

∙ Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring photochemical which provides primarily antioxidant protection, but also modulates estrogen metabolism within the body. It does this by decreasing the production of the 16-hydroxy metabolites; ?bad? estrogens, in favor of the 2-hydroxy metabolites; ?good? estrogens. This optimizes the ratio of testosterone to estrogen; leading to a hormonal balance which is more ideal for muscular growth.

∙ Forskohlii Diterpine Complex directly stimulates the enzyme adenylate cyclase, and subsequently the cell-regulating substance called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). By stimulating cAMP, circulating hormones are optimized for enhanced utilization for extended periods of time, overcoming any receptor site down-regulation that may occur with an extended dosing protocol.

∙ Piper Nigrum Extract has been shown to enhance the absorption of nutrients and increases the percentage of active ingredients that reach the target cells. This means better absorption while also extending the active half-life of several muscle building ingredients found only in Supremacy?.

Dosing: 1 capsule 3 times daily

Goal: Lean bulk; Test/libido boost.

Training: 4x weekly split; cardio & abs every session.

Diet: Semi-clean

Supplements: Whey, Casein, BCAA, Joint Supp, Fishoils

Synopsis: I have been wanting to try Supremacy for a while now. Its main components of cissus, divanil, vitex, I3C, forskoli are pretty formidable. Really wonder why its not mentioned as much since i think it really deserves to be one of the top 3 NHA(non hormonal anabolics) out there. I can see it work great as a standalone or post hormonal cycle. Its pricepoint is also on par with supps of its class. I guess i am here to answer my own questions. Are they not pushing this enough? Or does it not work as good as it looks on paper? Why is it always left out when polls are created on NHA? Best kept non-secret? I will be paying attention to its claims and i want to stress that this will be a very non-biased log even though i am grateful to be chosen for this(thanks donoh and Neogenix!). My test is not high and i am cognizant of any changes. With all the hoopla surrounding the ph ban, NHA's will play a larger role for many bber's so let's see how well this works.
    Last edited by warugaki; 09-28-2009 at 01:03 PM.

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    In. On my second week right now. It is some good stuff
    New Coming Soon

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice start
    o_O

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Today's dose.

Starting pic...crappy pic from cell, digicam battery broke.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Better than nothing
    o_O

wow...lemme talk about sleep...damn deep, dreamfield, dead sleep last night..if this continues, it proves the potency of the cissus extract used in Supremacy

i know, first day right? lol, maybe its just coincidence but besides sleep, had a bad woody in the morning...sure, its just coincidence, no?

ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddfox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by warugaki View Post
    wow...lemme talk about sleep...damn deep, dreamfield, dead sleep last night..if this continues, it proves the potency of the cissus extract used in Supremacy

i know, first day right? lol, maybe its just coincidence but besides sleep, had a bad woody in the morning...sure, its just coincidence, no?
    Deep sleep was the first thing I noticed as well.

I'm subbed!!!!!!

cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000) cmdmac514 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like another great product from Neogenix. I'll be following this log to see how you do. I always love sups that help with sleep. I still have to wait a few years before I even consider test-boosting, but it's always nice to see what the best products on the market are.
    Pharmacy schoolin it.

[cool story]
    Dammit had a bad nite following that one...nothing to do with the supp but while sleeping we heard a friggin HUGE ruckus in the kitchen...woke me up from deep sleep and totally disrupted my rhythm. Stupid bunch of bananas dropped from their 'hanger' and brought a bunch of pots/pans with it. I was wide awake for an hr after that
    [/cool story]

Otherwise, still dosing my caps, working out daily this week. Sorry, I can't really post any PRs coz i actually never look much at weights. Yeah as Ronnie says, i'm a 'lightweight' but i used to have a string of bad joint problems(small jointed) a couple years back and since then i've been training slower and lighter but using other ways to improve intensity. Happy to say no joints hurt now.

..very tempted to up the dosage.

Typical chest, tris, abs, cardio..stick with it for 8weeks before changing things up.

Incline chest 3x12
    Dips 3x10
    Closegrip bench 3x10

Pushdowns 3x12
    Closegrip pushups 3x20

Leg raises 3x20
    Medcine ball throws 3x30
    Trunktwists 3x25

Elliptical 20min

*Libido going up, sleep is too deep almost like on tylenolPM. Bodyfat at 11%.

Gotta love good quality sleep.
    o_O

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Liking the log
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Everything performed to failure of course.

Simultaneous bicep curls 3x12
    Machine preachers 3x12
    21curls 3x21

3-5min bicep stretch

Palms-up lat pulldowns 3x12
    Seated rows 3x10
    Dumbell rows 3x10

45lb decline situps 3x15
    Incline leg raises 3x20
    Rope crunches 3x25

Elleptical 20min

...Olive Garden thereafter
    Sleep good, wood good, mood getting better = test up.

I like the rhyming

Olive Garden, nom nom nom
    o_O

Leg raises 3x15
    Squats 4x15
    Deadlifts 3x12

Hammer curls 3x12
    Preachers 3x12
    Cable curls 3x12

Sore abs, no ab work.

Elliptical 25min

Rush for time today so just did a shortie. Badass libido today...no details.
    Aggression is creeping up. I try to train all bodyparts 2x a week except for legs and back.

Typical diet:
    Family prepared lunch sometimes but dinner definite so not too much choice i have in those but i make sure to have a balanced square meal.

Eggs
    Bread with PB
    whey+musclemilk+nonfatmilk
    fruit

*train
    bcaa

post workout
    milk+musclemilk+whey

big lunch(varies)
    meat, rice/potatoes, veges, corn

nonfatmilk+whey

med Dinner
    meat, veg, rice/potato, corn

prebed shake
    nonfat milk+casein; some nuts

Broke a modest record today...

Incline Dumbell Presses

Muscles look and feel fuller despite caloric restriction. A little razzled coz i have to go to a new gym now...further away but save more money. Will have to train more in home gym.

Like the new gym? Any PR is better than nothing man, good job!
    o_O

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Like the new gym? Any PR is better than nothing man, good job!
    Thanks yeah...sometimes u need the extra aggression and balls to just go try it u know? Like been staring at it...and it staring back at me...googly eyes like geico...lol. Did 10reps no problem so i guess i been staring at it too long...haha.

Past gym too many machines, too few freeweights(fitness usa)....new gym(planetfitness) too few machines, plenty freeweights..
    Can't win!...but save mo' money.

New gyms are always fun. My latest gym opened up 3 months before I signed up and it has all new equipment, gotta love it.
    o_O

Libido - 7.5 good and strong
    Composition - 7 feels hard, full
    Acne - 5 more on upper chest area
    Strength - 7.5 tied to aggression perhaps, pushing workouts harder
    Joints - 6 Weird to be posting about this but seems like they are crackling a bit more...taking more care in this area for sure
    Appetite - 7.5 Increasing, i know i said i was leaning but i've been eating more(clean though)
    Sleep - 8 Deep and good

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Libido - 7.5 good and strong
    Composition - 7 feels hard, full
    Acne - 5 more on upper chest area
    Strength - 7.5 tied to aggression perhaps, pushing workouts harder
    Joints - 6 Weird to be posting about this but seems like they are crackling a bit more...taking more care in this area for sure
    Appetite - 7.5 Increasing, i know i said i was leaning but i've been eating more(clean though)
    Sleep - 8 Deep and good
    Good log so far bro! Ive noticed more fuller muscles and strength has gone up since I've been using it, hit a PR on squat the other week. But i'm having some crazy wicked dreams at night since I've been taking Supremacy, have you experienced that at night also or is it just my mind being wacko
    Tryin to make some muscle gaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    Good log so far bro! Ive noticed more fuller muscles and strength has gone up since I've been using it, hit a PR on squat the other week. But i'm having some crazy wicked dreams at night since I've been taking Supremacy, have you experienced that at night also or is it just my mind being wacko
    Yes i got some weird vivid dreams before but they kinda subsided a bit...

Overhead dumbell side raises +5lb today

Somehow new gym makes me sweat like a mofo...cannot even shower there coz i'm still sweaty after sitting for 5min

...can't figure out those guys who sit on a equipment for friggin minutes on end staring into space not doing anything, while i wait...

Originally Posted by donoh View Post

SUPREMACY is coming to WheyCheap this Monday, 10/19!!!!

Check back over the weekend for updates including price information! Lets just say this... You won't ever find it this cheap! You know we do it big

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119761631

There's always good and bads of a new gym. I hate how I wipe everything down yet 75% don't and sweat everywhere
    o_O

Workouts strong and progressive. One more week to go...Looking forward to stronger and better results.

Libido - 7
    Strength - 7.5
    Joints - 7
    Appetite - 7.5
    Sleep - 7.5

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Workouts strong and progressive. One more week to go...Looking forward to stronger and better results.

Libido - 7
    Strength - 7.5
    Joints - 7
    Appetite - 7.5
    Sleep - 7.5
    Just finished my bottle up yesterday, pretty pleased from the gains I got during the 30 days I used it, i gave it an overall 9/10...interested in how you will rate it.
    Tryin to make some muscle gaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzz

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)

Libido - 7
    Strength - 7.5
    Joints - 7
    Appetite - 7.5
    Sleep - 7.5
    Last week is where you see the best results. Thats why nothing can beat 8 straight weeks.
    New Coming Soon

Originally Posted by RooRooTJ View Post
    Last week is where you see the best results. Thats why nothing can beat 8 straight weeks.
    I bet. I'm looking pumped and feel tighter. Massive storied dreams making a comeback ...good appetite, sleep like a baby.

This has been a fun month on Supremacy. Below are my final comments.

Libido -Generally higher than normal and quite pronounced.

Strength - Bust through a few records. Felt more aggressive. This is a definite effect when on Supremacy.

Sleep - Deep and long slumber; vivid dreams. Make sure your alarm works!

Sides - some acne, increased appetite, mild lethargy, mild joint issues

Overall - 7
    You can definitely feel it working. Pronounced effects after 2weeks. Sense of wellbeing and mood is higher. Strength increase coupled with aggression will help improve workouts. No worries about sleep coz that one is a sure fire. Sides are generally mild but it does seem i got more joint/doms discomfort as the log progressed. Not sure if i was overtraining or just training harder than usual. I would say this is better for bulking since for me the improved appetite was quite evident. One of the main -ve would have to be price. To run this properly(8weeks) would run you pretty steep and this almost never, EVER goes on sale. So how is this as a test booster? Look at my rating - basically says there are plenty worse than it but also some better. However, you gotta look at the profile and figure which blend is a better fit for you at the particular time that you want to take it. Supremacy most definitely fits in some cycling stages perfectly.

vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vsev12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    .... and this almost never, EVER goes on sale....
    it was on wheycheap last week, so had to pick up 2 bottles to try it out, at regular price it was indeed a little too steep

Did you take any preworkout supps when on it?
    TestoPro + Daa
    SP Max + Wraath/BCAAs
    - Myofusion, SP Whey, GM, Cordygen5, LCLT

2011 goals:
    - Bike 5000 miles: 3658/5000
    0++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------5000