Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood

INTRODUCTION

Controlled Labs has been very generous in sponsoring me with a tub of the newest flavour of White Flood for the next 3 weeks, as I get back into my regular daily and training schedule.

Name: Rosie.
    Training Status: Highly Trained/Ex-Elite Athlete.

GOAL

I have been struggling quite a lot with fatigue since I have been in the US. That, on top of supplement choices, has affected my training, and I have not been training even close to Maintenance level. In turn this has led to a change in body composition, which is unacceptable. Over the next 5-8 weeks I am going to get back to the 8% bodyfat that I arrived with...

BODY STATISTICS

Height: 156.6 cm (i.e. 5'1.7")
    Mass: 53.81 kg (i.e. 118.4 lb)

FITNESS STATISTICS

Resting Heart Rate: 30 beats per minute
    Maximum Heart Rate: 206 beats per minute

DIET

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) will change on a day-to-day basis. CHO sources are primarily from fruit (especially apples and bananas) and berries (especially blueberries and raspberries), oats, basmati rice, kumara and potatoes. Protein sources are from protein powder, tofu, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, beef, salmon, turkey, buffalo, egg whites and seafood. Fat sources are from fish oil, flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

SUPPLEMENTS

Preworkout
    White Flood - 2 scoops 30-45 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)
    RPM - 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)

Creatine
    Cre-02 - 3 caps 120 min pre-resistance training (~60 min pre-cardio)

Multivitamin/Antioxidants
    Complete-Balance - 2 caps post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Protein/BCAAs
    Combat Powder - 1 scoop with breakfast.
    BC+EAA - 3 scoops with mid-morning meal and 3 scoops with mid-afternoon meal.

Joints
    OsteoSport - 4 caps first thing.

Sleep
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

Fat Loss Stack
    DCP - 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
    AlphaBurn - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours later.
    Suppress C - 2 pumps post-am shower and 2 pumps post-pm shower.
    Sustain Alpha - 5 pumps post-am shower (5 days on, 2 days off).

TRAINING

Resistance Training

4-5 sessions per week. The aim is for 5 sessions per week, but it's fine if I only 4 get done. I haven't assigned resistance sessions to a particular day of the week; instead they are done in the order Day 1 to Day 4/5 each week, with recovery days between sessions as my body sees fit. My resistance training varies week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress.

Day 1 - Shoulders/Hamstrings
    Day 2 - Back/Chest
    Day 3 - Full-Body*
    Day 4 - Arms/Abs
    Day 5 - Full-Body*

* One of the Full-Body sessions will be high rep.

Cardio

3 x HIIT sessions per week
    3-4 x steady-state 20-30 min sessions per week
    2-4 x 20-30 min sessions per week (whatever day I feel like, done either post-weights or pm)

Stretching

6-7 x 20-30 min sessions (usually after am cardio session)

Note that for any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how I am feeling.

DAILY COMMENTS

Focus and Stamina
    Energy
    Endurance
    Strength
    Explosiveness and Power
    Pumps and Vascularity
    Recovery
    Body Composition
    Other Effects

My first session with White Flood was this morning...
    Last edited by Guejsn; 09-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Initial Impressions

White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)

Smell: 9.5/10. As soon as I opened the tub the scent of magnolias filled my senses. There was the faintest hint of raspberry, but to me it was predominantly floral (um, WTF???). The scent was gorgeous and made me look forward to trying it!

Taste: 8/10. White Flood in White Raspberry tastes exactly like raspberry sorbet. The taste is strong. However, there IS another taste underneath the raspberry that hit about halfway through consumption and it is NOT pleasant.

Solubility: 10/10. As soon as I added the powder to water it almost instantly dissolved. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects: 5/10. I started out using 2 scoops as opposed to the recommend half scoop for the first usage, as I am usually ok with most products, and even the 'stronger' products that have recommended starting out at less than full-dosage have not affected me, so I just went straight ahead with White Flood from the start...I have experienced Beta-Alanine tingles before, but they have never been as strong as what I got from the White Flood. They started ~10 minutes after dosing and lasted for a good 50-60 minutes once they started. The tingles were pretty bad in my face and ears (which I have never felt them in before). I felt like my face was burning up and it became a little more flushed than the usual ruddiness from exercise.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 1

0539 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

0550 - Stretch 4 min.

0601 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 8
    2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    Superset B -
    4. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 8
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    6. Leg Curls 4 x 12
    7. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12

0656 - Stepper 20 min.

0735 - Stretch 16 min.

Focus and Stamina: Complete focus during training. Despite my heart feeling like it was trying to jump out of my chest and causing extreme shortness of breath and some small pain after BB Clean and Press sets and at other times during resistance training I shook my head, gritted my teeth and kept focused!...Stamina was fine...

Energy: I actually did NOT feel as though I had a lot of energy for training this morning (I passed out early last night again and slept for ~7 hours; and as mentioned previously, anything more than 4-5 hours sleep and I am not as functional), but I managed to "just keep going like the Energizer Bunny" (as has been said to me on numerous occasions before)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: First time in a new gym means getting used to the weights there, etc. (since they all differ slightly) and finding where I was at. I kept finding that I was actually underestimating what I was capable of, even though it was often LESS than what I HAVE been using when I HAVE trained over the last few weeks!

Explosiveness and Power: First effort during HIIT was out of the blocks, full speed ahead...Only my BB Clean and Press was about power in resistance training...

Pumps and Vascularity: Got a massive pump in legs and shoulders during training...Vascularity was pretty badass...

Recovery: Recovery has been slow. Still feeling my hamstrings quite a bit (and the leg curl did not help today; PAIN!) since those BB Back Squats two days ago. Walked VERY slowly home and hamstrings have been tender walking all day. Feeling quite shattered as well (and looking it).

Body Composition: Softer than I want, but still seeing definition.

Other Effects: I have experienced Beta-Alanine tingles before, but they have never been as strong as what I got from the White Flood. They started ~10 minutes after dosing and lasted for a good 50-60 minutes once they started. The tingles were pretty bad in my face and ears (which I have never felt them in before). I felt like my face was burning up and it became a little more flushed than the usual ruddiness from exercise...During resistance training my heart was beating so hard and fast during and after some exercises it was hurting and felt like it was trying to jump out of my chest and I was having a hard time breathing. NOT happy (nor pleasant)...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 2

0912 - 1 mile Run.

0927 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 8, 6, 6, 2
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. BB Deadlifts 4 x 4, 6, 6, 6
    4. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 4
    6. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 12

1021 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm

1058 - Stretch 22 min.

Focus and Stamina: Definitely focused, although getting quite heady while lifting, because of the effort and also because there is poor air conditioning and I get overheated easily...Stamina fine; time passed quickly...

Energy: Whole body ached all over on waking and did not have the energy to be FAST. Had the energy to do it at a steady pace and just keep going...

Strength: FAR from ok with Pull-Ups; I am going to have to work my way BACK up AGAIN (that's the SECOND time this year I've had to do it!) to what I was doing (I'm also heavier than I was, so...) Everything else was fine...

Explosiveness and Power: There...

Pumps and Vascularity: Wasn't doing the reps for a pump...Vascularity on the other hand, was strong, with knots all through my arms...

Recovery: Legs are fine now...Feeling upper traps (since waking)...It will be the fifth day in a row in the gym tomorrow; be interesting to see how I feel after THAT!

Body Composition: Working on it...

Other Effects: Unlike yesterday I did NOT get strong Beta-Alanine tingles today, and I did not experience them until I was on the spin bike and it was 98 minutes after I took my White Flood. They didn't last long either, only ~20 minutes and were so mild...Tight chest and shortness of breath did NOT occur in the gym today...Walking home from the gym I almost threw up (but squashed it down), which is saying SOMEthing (either about the intensity I was working at or getting back into it), since I do NOT throw up (I can count the amount of times I have in my lifetime on one hand, and even putting a finger down my throat canNOT induce vomiting!)...I LOVED the smell of the White Flood yesterday, but today it seemed even BETTER and it's honestly the best smelling supplement that I have ever used and I almost felt like just sniffing it and siffing it for the scent, LOL
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 3

1105 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 5 min jogging

1130 - Stretch 22 min.

1158 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between rounds):
    3 rounds -
    1. BB Good Mornings x 10
    2. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down x 10
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) x 10
    4. BB Military Press x 10
    5. Lateral Raise x 10
    6. Weighted Dips x 10
    7. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls x 10
    8. Weighted Crunch x 10
    9. Deadbug with 25lb plate x 10
    10. Double Straight Leg Raise (on bench) x 10
    11. Plank x 1 min

Focus and Stamina: Focused 100%...Stamina there (no need to do a second cardio after HIIT AND Full-Body)...

Energy: Energy was steady...

Strength: This session was not about strength...

Explosiveness and Power: Fine...

Pumps and Vascularity: Had a pump from the time I finished my HIIT Run (which is interesting, considering HIIT does NOT usually give a pump anywhere, let alone ARMS!) Pump continued during resistance training...Vascularity strong...

Recovery: Arms and Chest ache from the last couple of days (also been 5 days in a row resistance training in the last 7 weeks, so that's playing a part in the DOMS as well)...Feeling pretty ok though...

Body Composition: Looked ok...

Other Effects: Experienced the Beta-Alanine tingles 8 minutes after dosing White Flood today. Again they were mild and only lasted ~10 minutes...Did my resistance session 60 minutes post-dose as well, just to see what difference (if any) having it 60 min pre-weights made (since I have the last two days had it 45 min pre-weights). Didn't notice any difference...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG, you're in America now! It seems like a dream come true. I've been your biggest admirer from afar for so very long...

Totally IN!
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    OMG, you're in America now! It seems like a dream come true. I've been your biggest admirer from afar for so very long...

Totally IN!
    Yes, I've been here since July 19, 2009

Thanks

WELCOME!!!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 4

This week's Day OFF...Because it is a Day Off I am NOT using White Flood today...

Focus and Stamina: Focus is there...

Energy: Energy has been ok since I got up at 0515, despite being shattered last night and not falling asleep until close to 0200 this morning...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Explosiveness and Power: N/A.

Pumps and Vascularity: It barely takes me waving my arms around to get a pump in them (WTF???)...Vascularity good...

Recovery: I ache all over from training over the last 5 days (DOMS is to be expected, especially getting back into it after what feels like forever 'off'). Arms feel the worst.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely look (and feel) better when I am doing 4-5 resistance training sessions...I am noticing that my muscles are back to being hard almost all the time as well (love that).

Other Effects: None.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, I've been here since July 19, 2009

Thanks

WELCOME!!!
    Awesome!

Hopefully you're liking it so far...

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Totally IN!
    EM is God.

Awesome!

Hopefully you're liking it so far...
    I am
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 5

Did not use White Flood today either...However, HAVE been using 1 cap of Cre-02 15-30 minutes pre-meals 2-3 times daily on non-resistance training days...

Focus and Stamina: Focused I was this morning...Spent the afternoon and evening passing in and out of sleep...

Energy: Energy was there this morning...Feeling exhausted after walk (er...)

Pumps and Vascularity: My triceps have had a constant pump in them for a few days now and it hurts so much that I can barely move my arms and is NOT pleasant at all...Vascularity the usual...

Recovery: Not sure if it is poor recovery or something else, but the DOMS in arms (with pump) is NOT fun...

Body Composition and Look: Muscles harder and starting to get back that definition..Triceps have gained size (this is especially noticeable in right side, which looks a lot bigger than my left; wonder why).

Other Effects: Aside from the weird constant tricep pump, none.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorta late, but in!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sorta late, but in!
    All good, Kurt. Welcome

On a random note, my baby sister is going to Saskatchewan in a month to work the ski season.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Are your Tris still misbehaving? Any thoughts on why that should be the case?

Are your Tris still misbehaving? Any thoughts on why that should be the case?
    Not as much as they were. I also have did not use White Flood for 3 days, so that may have made a difference (and I am expecting the painful pump back after a few days of resistance training again)...Using Glycobol during those 3 days could have affected it as well (not sure)...We will see as time goes on...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 6

Because of the circumstances had another day OFF (you can be sure that from now on I will be only having ONE day off a week, if that!)

Focus and Stamina: Focused all day...

Energy: Some energy today...Bit lethargic afternoon...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump subsided slightly in the evening, although still painful in the morning...Vascularity good...

Recovery: Starting to feel a little better (triceps and arms still hurt am)...

Body Composition and Look: Haven't been drinking as much as I usually would over the last 3 days and it has caused me to retain a bit of water (I need to be drinking over a galleon a day, else it does that).

Other Effects: N/A.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 7

0917 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    2. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 8 min jogging

0940 - Stretch 20 min.

1008 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets. no recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curl 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Superset B -
    3. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 6, 5, 4, 4
    4. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Overhead Rope Cable Tricep Extension 4 x 12
    6. Incline Bicep Curl 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Down 2 x 12
    8. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 1 x 50
    10. Knee-Ins (on floor) 1 x 50
    11. Plank x 1 min

1057 - Gazelle 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus right on all day...Stamina there...

Energy: Had fresh, bright energy today. HIIT Run was awesome, as was cooler today, and was perfect for me, energizing me the air...

Strength: I did the same exercises and similar rep range as last week for this session. However weights for all exericses in Supersets A and B were quite a bit more than last week.

Explosiveness and Power: Not an explosive nor powerful session re exercises (and not trying to be either).

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump came on strong during resistance training...Vascularity was good...

Recovery: Felt fresh as during HIIT Run...Resistance training did not suffer...And felt great during post-weights cardio (I am used to the Gazelle now)...

Body Composition and Look: Still holding a little subcutaneous water.

Other Effects: I did NOT experience ANY Beta-Alanine tingles today at all...No nausea or feeling like throwing up...Tricep pump has subsided now and not painful as it was...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Because of the circumstances had another day OFF (you can be sure that from now on I will be only having ONE day off a week, if that!)
    That's all I've generally been having as well...today, though, just feeling incredibly off...ugh. Not sure of what your circumstances were, but glad to see you're still going...

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The new avi looks great! Keep working hard.

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good stuff in here. serious work there with some HIIT and a lifting session

glad you're enjoying the white flood

That's all I've generally been having as well...today, though, just feeling incredibly off...ugh. Not sure of what your circumstances were, but glad to see you're still going...
    See Applied Nutriceuticals Wedding Announcement and Celebration Giveaway.

Before that though, due to supplement choices, I have not been able to train as I usually would since I have been over here (see 2009 training/supplementation journal link below from post #406 (page 9), just after I finished using Anadraulic State).

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    The new avi looks great! Keep working hard.
    Cheers, Nick

Originally Posted by xquick View Post
    good stuff in here. serious work there with some HIIT and a lifting session

glad you're enjoying the white flood
    I'm not even at Maintenance training yet, Greg (but close to getting back into it). I normally do HIIT sessions as well as resistance training three times a week (if you have read any of my training/supplementation journals you will know - my 2009 log: The Female Terminator Chronicles).

Yes, it's been fine so far. Took a couple of days to get used to it and now I'm fine.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Far out and congratulations.

Far out and congratulations.
    Cheers!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 8

This week's Day OFF (all these days off in a row are enough to make my head SPIN; it wasn't so long ago that I would barely have 1-2 weeks off over a whole YEAR!)

Focus and Stamina: Focused all day, especially since highly stressed and tense...

Energy: Neither here nor there during the day. Lots of nervous energy come pm that would have benefited from a good beating...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in triceps returned late afternoon, but not painful like last time. Had painful back pumps on left side (odd), though...Vascularity fine...

Recovery: Felt recovered from the week before, aside from the fact that I slept longer than usual...

Body Composition and Look: Feeling bloated and puffy and water retentive (???)

Other Effects: No White Flood use today, as no training...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 9

0558 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

0617 - Stretch 20 min.

0707 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 8
    2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
    Superset B -
    4. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 12
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    6. Leg Curls 4 x 12
    7. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12

0801 - Treadmill:
    a. 2 x 1 min effort @ 3.75 min/km / 30 sec rest
    b. 3 x 30 sec effort @ 3.75 min/km / 1 min rest
    c. 4 x 1 min effort @ 3.75 min/km / 1 min rest
    d. 1 x 30 sec @ 4.17 min/km

Focus and Stamina: Despite a few moments during resistance training when I got lightheaded, kept my focus...Stamina there...

Energy: Felt completely SMASHED during resistance training...

Strength: I did better than last week, with either weight or reps, so good.

Explosiveness and Power: The only exercise that was really explosive was the BB Clean and Press; and I was breathing heavily between reps.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump started during HIIT Run, in my anterior deltoids. It intensified during resistance training; appearing in triceps as well...Vascularity started coming out more during BB Military Press...

Recovery: Ok, I guess. The Treadmill after my resistance session was an effort and then some, but didn't fall off the treadmill or land on my face...

Body Composition and Look: Still feeling like I am holding water (what's up with that? I'm drinking enough and there's NO other reason for it)...

Other Effects: Felt the Beta-Alanine tingles today; they started ~40 minutes after dosing it, and instead of being on my face and ears, I felt them all over my legs and glutes and down my arms, which was weird. Not a strong tingle like it was the first time I used White Flood, but different, nonetheless...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 10

1008 - HIIT Run:
    a. 5 min jogging
    c. 5 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 5 min jogging

1041 - Stretch 24 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus there some. Quite tired and distracted, though...Stamina ok...

Energy: Not a lot. Highly stressed, which is not helping things (then again, the best way for me to relieve my stress is through hard training sessions, and when I don't have the energy or don't get them in, it INcreases the stress)...

Endurance: Fine.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in anterior delts during and after HIIT Run (what is with the getting pumps during CARDIO???)...Vascularity as normal...

Recovery: Not so great. My hamstrings are definitely feeling yesterday's session (I so miss my IGF-2; NOTHING gives me recovery like that does!) So painful come the afternoon that could barely walk without extreme pain (doing the HIIT Run after yesterday's HIIT Run, resistance session, and treadmill didn't help, either)...

Body Composition and Look: Still holding water and looking a little puffy and feeling rather UNcomfortable...

Other Effects: None. I may start using White Flood on days that I do just cardio as well, to see if that makes a difference or if I feel any other effects...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 11

Yeah, these are NOT cool. I've only done 4 days of training each of the last two weeks, at not even HALF of my usual Maintenance training, and I feel more like sh*t every time I miss a session (and missing a DAY; WHOAH!) This week is going to get 5 days in, and next week had better get back to being 6-7 days!!!

Focus and Stamina: Focus highly irritated (why the fcuk can't people get things right the fcuking first time instead of screwing everyone else around???)...Stamina petering and passing out later in the afternoon...

Energy: Not when I woke up. And the stress (as well as body still aching) draining me...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in arms have returned...Vascularity ok...

Recovery: Legs still feeling DOMS this morning...Tired...Recovery NOT great at all...

Body Composition and Look: Shoulders and arms are definitely harder all the time; starting to see a little more definition as well because of it (I need to do resistance training 5-6 days a week to FEEL (and look) decent)...

Other Effects: Aside from experiencing some minor lethargy late afternoon, then nothing. I'm finding that I pass out not long after eating all my meals post-12pm these days; never been like that before. I had better NOT be getting sensitive to insulin (well, girl, you knew that you had to clean up your act re nutrition; this is a wake-up call; PAY ATTENTION to it!!!)f the betas...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If people got things right the first time, life would be too easy

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    If people got things right the first time, life would be too easy
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Writer • Athlete • Coach