Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Fast?

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol.. its funny.. last year when doing keto my last 2 weeks was pretty much eggs (30 a day) and broccoli and I saw great results others were surprised and worried about my health.

Just finished my 2nd day of keto and im sticking to eggs/ cheese/ celery.. So far so good.

Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000) Amber-Leigh is just really nice. (+1000)
    *** I kind of messed up my egg fast yesterday. Was out with the family and ended up eating out for dinner. I had a omelet with cheese and a salad with feta and greek dressing then came home and had a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese.Not too bad but I didn't eat only eggs.

I have to say for the most part of the day when I had just eaten eggs I was feeling a little nauseous. And very thirsty. So today just eggs since I am home all day and the kids are back to school it should be easier for me to stick to it.

I am really loving reading about the results you guys are having, now I just need to be disciplined with myself to get there.

PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PGW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm switching over to all eggs today just to see what happens. I'll try to make it to the weekend and do a big ole fatty keto refeed day to keep my sanity.
    Right now I'm 165.8 but I'm coming off a big carb up, my lowest weight previous was 162.8.

mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by littlelifter3 View Post
    stepped on scale this morning. down .5 lbs. That makes a total of 2 lbs in two days. Off to start day three today...woo-hoo!

I usually do 40 min of HITT 3-4 days a week. Some would argue that is too much cardio, but I have found that works best for me. I usually change it up every day on what machine I use. I warm up three minutes and cool down for three. Sooo, I am really going for about 34 minutes. HTH!

Ps...Just put butter on eggs last night...good lawd that was scrumptious!!!

wowwow I m jealous lol hehe.

How many calories are you eating. Are you adding butter to all your eggs?

Man, I really dont want to keep this clean, but I know how much I want to lose 10 by halloween..

I really have to watch my calories. I was so tempted to buy cheese, and I put it back out of my cart so just bought eggs, now IM gonna try t o make it fun with CB. And hopefully CB wont hurt me (coz its all lean protein)

Well good going girls' chow them eggs with them butter/pepper

bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleedingtraps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just started up on the egg diet again. Had good success with it in the past. My only trouble is not wanting to eat whatsoever. For instance, at 730am today, I had 4 eggs, 1 tbsp each of butter and cream, and 2 slices of cheese. Zero carbs, and a little over 600 calories. It's now a hair past 2pm (almost 7 hrs), and I'm still not hungry. How in the hell am I supposed to get in calories if the thought of eating is kind of nauseating? I love eggs, but they just stiffle any appetite I have (which is big). Blessing and curse? Who knows.

Will WorkOUT for food... littlelifter3's Avatar
    littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mizzpri View Post
    wowwow I m jealous lol hehe.

How many calories are you eating. Are you adding butter to all your eggs?

Man, I really dont want to keep this clean, but I know how much I want to lose 10 by halloween..

I really have to watch my calories. I was so tempted to buy cheese, and I put it back out of my cart so just bought eggs, now IM gonna try t o make it fun with CB. And hopefully CB wont hurt me (coz its all lean protein)

Well good going girls' chow them eggs with them butter/pepper
    I'm eating approx 1400 calories...I'm cutting and found that is about what I need in order to do so. (I had this BRIGHT idea this summer and went on a bulking spree...ughhh!)

Anyways..Since I did this fast over the weekend, I was able to add some heavy cream to my morning eggs and make some yummy scrambled eggs (today I just had hard boiled eggs while driving to work..boo!)
    Then, I had a spinach salad topped with hard boiled eggs and olive oil for meal #2.
    #3 was post work out shake
    #4 egg salad--2 eggs w/ 1 TBS mayo
    #5 ended up being 3 eggs friend topped with BUTTTERRRR! =) with a side spinach.

I like cheese, however, I find it "plugs" me up (TMI!!)...I have a hard enough time on this diet keeping things moving that I try not to add too much cheese to my diet.

Today is the end of my third day and then I will do regular keto for a few days. Still curious what ppl think about alternating days....
    ♥ I'm not the average girl from your video.. and I ain't built like a supermodel..
    But I learned to love myself unconditionally....Because I am a QUEEN ♥

leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still all eggs and mayo here, although this morning I added a bit of bacon and green onion for an omelette, yum. Down 500gms(1.1lb), but holding ALOT of water as it is my first week taking creatine.

I stopped yesterday to buy 2 dozen eggs and my neighbors daughter who works at the grocery said "Did'nt you just buy 2 dozen eggs 2 days ago, man you guys eat alot of eggs".
    Roo, Roo...

pwillems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all,

I jumped on board this fast for my last meal on Sunday after my carb-up and have had nothing but eggs, a little mayo, a little curry powder and black coffee since. This morning, I was down 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) on yesterday morning... amazing. Going to keep this up all day today and if the weight is still dropping tomorrow morning, I may even do a third day of it. I have been feeling quite lightheaded, anyone else getting this?

Not sure why this works, but my feeling is that the eggs are somehow acting as a diuretic. I am sure I have peed more than I have drunk since I started this. I could actually see the difference in the mirror this morning as I looked quite a bit leaner than the previous day.

Now just have to hope that at least some of this weight stays off during this weekend's carb-up.

Fingers crossed.

Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lightheaded?? nope..how many eggs are you eating?? are you cooking them in plenty of fat?

good loss

hope all you guys are all good today!

gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I seriously feel no different to my usual keto energy levels. I think it helps if you were in keto already before starting the fast, although I had a cheat meal last night and back to eggs this morning. My keto headache has already passed and I feel fine again.

I think I get into keto really easily

littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gecko... View Post
    I seriously feel no different to my usual keto energy levels. I think it helps if you were in keto already before starting the fast, although I had a cheat meal last night and back to eggs this morning. My keto headache has already passed and I feel fine again.

agreed. I think the first day was a little difficult. maybe just the adjustment of eating so many eggs, who knows. after that, totally fine. I noticed NO DIFF at the gym at all.

I hopped on scale today, however, no change. I wont complain though. 2 lbs in three days is good for me. Maybe I will get that "whoosh" soon. Also, TOM is at end of the week, so I'm sure Im holding some water..sorry fellas.
    I think I will do regular keto for two days and head back to eggs at end of week before my carb up on Saturday.
    good luck eggheads!!
    ♥ I'm not the average girl from your video.. and I ain't built like a supermodel..

Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im thinking about continuing to do these egg fast around my carb ups every two weeks. What do you guys think? Before or after carbups? Before would be easier to work into my schedule but after makes the most sense because the eggs would suck all the water out and get you into ketosis with no nonsense or guesswork.
    ''The greatest wealth, is health.''

''Sacrifice what you are, for what you can become.''

My XBox live gamertag is ''Sideways717''

ghengistahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to update my status. I started two days ago on the Meat and Eggs fast. The first day I did not lose any weight. This morning I dropped 1.8 lbs. From 178.6 to 176.8. I have been getting in roughly 15 eggs a day with some meat here and there to keep me sane. My caloric intake has only been at a defecit at 400 calories. The past two days.
    So i do not know where the weight is coming off from.

It might sound gross to you guys.. But i find eat easier to just drink the eggs. I just mix them with a little water add splenda mix a little more and down the hatch. I wouldnt be able to eat eggs all day.

I will keep you guys updated!

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ha! It's just kinda making me chuckle...I was taking quite a beating over in the "cognitive dissonance" thread...but looks like we may have some anecdotal evidence that this whole egg thing is working! Keep it going guys! I LOVE hearing all of these great updates! :-D
    Last edited by redheadlaw7; 10-06-2009 at 09:57 AM.

TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ima jump in the eggfast wagon as well.
    this is my 2nd day on the Palumbo diet, which is pretty much an eggfast with protein shakes and a small amount of skinless chicken.

just boiled 18 eggs.
    and scrambled 5 this morning for b-fast

at 212 lbs. and looking for a big cut (hoping for 190lbs), ima put this to the test.

good luck everyone : )

schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm, i almost feel like jupming on this bandwagon since i do love eating eggs and they're so hassle free to make...my only pitfall would having to eat them hardboiled for lunch at work. I like em like that, but prefer scrambled or ommeletes...we'll see once my groceries are running low hehe

leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sideways17 View Post
    Im thinking about continuing to do these egg fast around my carb ups every two weeks. What do you guys think? Before or after carbups? Before would be easier to work into my schedule but after makes the most sense because the eggs would suck all the water out and get you into ketosis with no nonsense or guesswork.
    Sideways I did the fast 3 days before carb-up, then my last meal on Friday and all day Saturday I carbed -up and started back on eggs Sunday-Wednesday and it has worked great. Today is my last egg day for a week probably but I am down another 500gms. I will keep keto diet but will try to get as much green veggies as I can for the nutrients,

Good Luck to all!
    Roo, Roo...

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by littlelifter3 View Post
    I'm eating approx 1400 calories...I'm cutting and found that is about what I need in order to do so. (I had this BRIGHT idea this summer and went on a bulking spree...ughhh!)

Anyways..Since I did this fast over the weekend, I was able to add some heavy cream to my morning eggs and make some yummy scrambled eggs (today I just had hard boiled eggs while driving to work..boo!)
    Then, I had a spinach salad topped with hard boiled eggs and olive oil for meal #2.
    #3 was post work out shake
    #4 egg salad--2 eggs w/ 1 TBS mayo
    #5 ended up being 3 eggs friend topped with BUTTTERRRR! =) with a side spinach.

I like cheese, however, I find it "plugs" me up (TMI!!)...I have a hard enough time on this diet keeping things moving that I try not to add too much cheese to my diet.

Today is the end of my third day and then I will do regular keto for a few days. Still curious what ppl think about alternating days....

Instead of cream in your eggs, just use water. I worked in a restaurant for years, and that is what I was taught to use. Also, when your scrambled eggs start to set up really well, add a little bit of water to the skillet, turn the heat off, and turn them over with a spatula (assuming you left them as one big piece) then put a lid on. This will help "steam" them, which is more like scrambled eggs you get in a restaurant.

As for the cheese.
    I take 2 "Fiber Choice" chewable tablets every day. 2 net grams of carbs, and that seems to help, and make sure you eat a salad at least every other day.
    Tiny Tim

"In other words your body can't make fat without crabs." - Athletichunta

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gecko... View Post

I'm with you - I think it does help if you are already in ketosis.
    The eggs definitely work, but I still make sure I'm getting more fat than protein.
    Tiny Tim

mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzpri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UHm actually Im starting tommoroww, I havent started yet, coz ofcourse I had a way too many splenda in my coffee today.
    putting them away.. uhm

SO I thihnk I should just do eggs and butter then, since this whole chicken breast thing is not working. And I test to crave for sweet when I eat protein more. kinda wierd. ok here we go again..
    Only eggs and butter for the next week, i just have to watch the butter though.

Barry1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking of starting an egg and almonds diet for a couple of weeks. 6-10 eggs a day and a certain amount of almonds. The only problem I think is the amount of protein. I don't want to lose much muscle mass (just started swimming) so I'm looking for something that has an equal fat/protein ratio. Chicken sausages are great, but contain a lot of sodium. And I want something that is easily prepared (don't wonna weigh chicken and mayo every time).
    I thought cream would be good, but it seems it doesn't have that much protein.
    Any thoughts?

TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10) TickleTheBean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quick question.
    should i be worried about the high amounts of cholesterol im taking in from all the eggs?
    cholesterol has never been a problem for me before but im eating at least a dozen eggs a day and would just like to know for sure

pwillems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woohoo! Another 1 kg today. That's 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) down in two days of egg fasting (Eggs, mayo and curry powder. Nothing else). I know it's probably just water, but still feels good (and looks good in the mirror too).

Back onto standard keto this morning until the carb-up this week-end and then back onto the eggs for 2 days. I don't want to stay on the eggs too long and end up in starvation or burning too much muscle.

I'm thinking I'm going to be doing 2 days of egg fast after each carb-up to give the body a real kick back into ketosis and also suck out all that water.

Originally Posted by pwillems View Post
    Woohoo! Another 1 kg today. That's 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) down in two days of egg fasting (Eggs, mayo and curry powder. Nothing else). I know it's probably just water, but still feels good (and looks good in the mirror too).

Back onto standard keto this morning until the carb-up this week-end and then back onto the eggs for 2 days. I don't want to stay on the eggs too long and end up in starvation or burning too much muscle.

I'm thinking I'm going to be doing 2 days of egg fast after each carb-up to give the body a real kick back into ketosis and also suck out all that water.

congrats!! I was actually trying to come up with a method to the madness too. I had the same concern ( losing muscle) however, feel that this fast could be great to get the body back into ketosis after a carb up. I'm trying to figure out how I want to incorporate it......I have my carbup this weekend and thought about egg fasting after it.

Originally Posted by TickleTheBean View Post
    quick question.
    should i be worried about the high amounts of cholesterol im taking in from all the eggs?
    cholesterol has never been a problem for me before but im eating at least a dozen eggs a day and would just like to know for sure
    Well, from my perspective - since Testosterone is made from Cholesterol - I would say no.

Just work out hard and rest well.
    Last edited by Tiny Tim; 10-07-2009 at 09:36 AM.
    Tiny Tim

Originally Posted by Tiny Tim View Post
    Instead of cream in your eggs, just use water. I worked in a restaurant for years, and that is what I was taught to use. Also, when your scrambled eggs start to set up really well, add a little bit of water to the skillet, turn the heat off, and turn them over with a spatula (assuming you left them as one big piece) then put a lid on. This will help "steam" them, which is more like scrambled eggs you get in a restaurant.

As for the cheese.
    I take 2 "Fiber Choice" chewable tablets every day. 2 net grams of carbs, and that seems to help, and make sure you eat a salad at least every other day.
    I actually typically do use water, however, figured I needed to add some extra fat to my meal so I used the cream. I have never put the lid on though. Will have to try that out this weekend!

I eat salad everyday..but I am thinking I have to purchase something else. I have looked at those Fiber Choice tablets, but was concerned it would knock me out of ketosis. Might need to get some...thanks for your suggestions!

so here is my pre egg fast pic. I ll update with a pic on the 14th! with a weighin and a pic

This wil keep me more motivated to actually go through this, without messing up.

And yesterday I weighed 111 in the gym!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mizzpri; 10-07-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Registered User stupidassdrummer's Avatar
    stupidassdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so here is my pre egg fast pic. I ll update with a pic on the 14th! with a weighin and a pic

This wil keep me more motivated to actually go through this, without messing up.

And yesterday I weighed 111 in the gym!
    NICE!!!sexxyness

Keeping a picture log will keep you motivated fo shizzle! Especially when you look back at it after a week of clean Keto/hard work in the gym. I took a b4 pic from when I started Keto, and looking at it now im like WTF was I thinking. 3yrs in the gym hard, and not concentrating on the diet. wrong decision for myself. I was at approx 14%BF b4 starting Keto and im now down to approx 10-11% w/ in 1 a lil over a month. First time in my life I can see my abs clearly!

Keep up the good work and it will pay off!!

Originally Posted by stupidassdrummer View Post
    NICE!!!sexxyness

Keeping a picture log will keep you motivated fo shizzle! Especially when you look back at it after a week of clean Keto/hard work in the gym. I took a b4 pic from when I started Keto, and looking at it now im like WTF was I thinking. 3yrs in the gym hard, and not concentrating on the diet. wrong decision for myself. I was at approx 14%BF b4 starting Keto and im now down to approx 10-11% w/ in 1 a lil over a month. First time in my life I can see my abs clearly!

Keep up the good work and it will pay off!!
    thankyou drummer thatts good motivation, seeing your results I am off to the gym wtih my books- incline while reading- can you beat the life of a medical student whos trying to also look sexy? NO , never. lol

Registered User stupidassdrummer's Avatar
    stupidassdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thankyou drummer thatts good motivation, seeing your results I am off to the gym wtih my books- incline while reading- can you beat the life of a medical student whos trying to also look sexy? NO , never. lol
    Your more than welcome, we Keto dieters need to stick together.

I fell ya, im a senior at Arizona State University myself, studying Marketing. These midterms killed my sleep. Its hard eating correctly when on campus, but I do what I gotta do to make it work.