mightymouse123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my stack. need suggestions!

Ok so I'm young I've been working out for a while but I'm new to taking supplements and this is my first stack so I know you guys are going to tear this thing apart haha well feel free because that's why I'm posting it.

Multivitamin- mega men energy and metabolism

Pre workout- jacked

Post workout- muscle milk and dymatize creatine

And the demolishion starts...now!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mightymouse123 View Post
    Ok so I'm young I've been working out for a while but I'm new to taking supplements and this is my first stack so I know you guys are going to tear this thing apart haha well feel free because that's why I'm posting it.

Multivitamin- mega men energy and metabolism

Pre workout- jacked

Post workout- muscle milk and dymatize creatine

And the demolishion starts...now!
    Bro bro...
    What are your goals?
    Fat loss, or weight gain...
    Once you tell me that i can suggest a stack.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try

Multi
    Orange Triad/ Gaspari Anavite/ San Dr Feel Good

PRE
    White Flood, San Domination, Dymatize Xpand 2

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    try

Multi
    Orange Triad/ Gaspari Anavite/ San Dr Feel Good

PRE
    White Flood, San Domination, Dymatize Xpand 2
    Will second this, Muscle Milk is a fine protein.

Here are a few more options:

Multi: Ortho Core, MVP-365/ZMK, Orange Triad, or Life Force
    Pre-workout:
    - Hi-Lo stims: Maximize Intense, Fierce Domination, RagNOrok-ULTRA, C4, White Flood, or Vengeance*
    - Stim-Free: RagNOrok-ULTRA, Ultima, Clout, Pump-bol, Body Octane HV, Hemavol, or Citruvol-ULTRA

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Bro bro...
    What are your goals?
    Fat loss, or weight gain...
    Once you tell me that i can suggest a stack.
    I'm prety cut so I'm really just wanting to put more muscle on

Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Will second this, Muscle Milk is a fine protein.

Here are a few more options:

Multi: Ortho Core, MVP-365/ZMK, Orange Triad, or Life Force
    Pre-workout:
    - Hi-Lo stims: Maximize Intense, Fierce Domination, RagNOrok-ULTRA, C4, White Flood, or Vengeance*
    - Stim-Free: RagNOrok-ULTRA, Ultima, Clout, Pump-bol, Body Octane HV, Hemavol, or Citruvol-ULTRA
    Thanks bro I've heard a lot about the white flood I think will try it next time around. I grabbed a sample of N.O explode from gnc when I was on there. Ever tried it or read any reviews?

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mightymouse123 View Post
    Thanks bro I've heard a lot about the white flood I think will try it next time around. I grabbed a sample of N.O explode from gnc when I was on there. Ever tried it or read any reviews?
    I personally enjoy BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0. Went through a few tubs with good success.

Overall can't go wrong with White Flood. Not crazy stimmed out, just gives a nice clean energy and focus. Love it! Can pick up 100 servings for under 50 bucks, which is insane!

For protein, check out Trutein. Stuff is epic and been through almost all their flavors. Great forms and taste is like out of this world! Can be had cheaper other sites, but is worth every penny no matter where I got it from. That's how much I like Trutein. And nope, not. Rep of TNS......

MULTI and Fish oil should be a staple in your diet. Recommend Controlled labs Orange Triad and their fish oil is great as well.

Also if looking to build muscle should try Creatine. Any Creatine Mono should suffice.
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....

Originally Posted by tryingtofocus View Post
    I personally enjoy BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0. Went through a few tubs with good success.

Overall can't go wrong with White Flood. Not crazy stimmed out, just gives a nice clean energy and focus. Love it! Can pick up 100 servings for under 50 bucks, which is insane!

For protein, check out Trutein. Stuff is epic and been through almost all their flavors. Great forms and taste is like out of this world! Can be had cheaper other sites, but is worth every penny no matter where I got it from. That's how much I like Trutein. And nope, not. Rep of TNS......

MULTI and Fish oil should be a staple in your diet. Recommend Controlled labs Orange Triad and their fish oil is great as well.

Also if looking to build muscle should try Creatine. Any Creatine Mono should suffice.
    alright so from what I'm getting back from everybody I definantaly want to switch my multi and ill probably change it to Orange triad since its on every list and my pre to white flood. And for my creatine I'm already taking dymatize which is a mono. Thanks for everybodys help I think I've got the info I need now