AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question on ordering NASM Test/Text

I see they have the textbook for about 60$ on amazon. Would it be wise to order the book off of amazon and study then purchase just the test when I'm ready? Any benefit to paying an extra 100 for the Text/Test bundle? Maybe the online access?

Thanks in advance. Excited to get started.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats exactly what i did. I also found this VERY useful:
    Attached Files

AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AxATexas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maverickTT1 View Post
    Thats exactly what i did. I also found this VERY useful:
    Thanks man. Will probably go this route unless I find a reason to purchase the bundle for the online aspect... I imagine with the notes and advice in the NASM thread, the text, and study apps on my iphone I'll have more than enough resources.

Congrats to you btw.