Registered User NewlyAssimilate's Avatar
    NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewlyAssimilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone have "keto nightmares"?

Woke up in the middle of the night thinking I had broken my ketosis by eating Papa John's Pizza :-X Luckily, just a dream.

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NewlyAssimilate View Post
    Woke up in the middle of the night thinking I had broken my ketosis by eating Papa John's Pizza :-X Luckily, just a dream.
    HAHA yeah I get those sometimes.

Ingredients for Growth:
    -gravity
    -food

Weight lifting is a competitive sport between you and gravity. In the end, gravity always seems to win.

masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha. not yet, but on a related note, i have noticed my dreams have been extremely vivid and easier to recollect on keto. interesting.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, but I do get real nightmares and sleep paralysis.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    No, but I do get real nightmares and sleep paralysis.
    Sleep paralysis is AWFUL!!! I've had that before. I guess that's where all the alien abduction experiences come from. LOL

Keto can do weird things to sleep in general.

Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get it alot actually I will wake up and think SON OF A @($(!) I just F**D my diet up... then ill collect myself and realize it was a dream and think "Thank god!" Happens bout twice a week haha its terrifying.
    To break down barriers you must ignore limits

ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hm, havent had any nightmares where stressing about carbs but had a VERY vivid dream last night where my dad handed me a .50 cal revolver and it went off in my hand blowing the side of my skull off... It felt like a bomb had gone off. I couldnt hear anything (like a bomb went off) It woke me up and I thought I was still hit after.

Other than that, I've been a little insominiac

thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeastinside is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive had some extremely vivid nightmarish dreams while on keto lol. Most of them have involved zombies in some sort of way, and all the dreams, even the more pleasant ones, were gory. and the stranger part about it is that remeber the dreams, where as i never used to be able to remeber them. its been weird......lol

least i know i'm not the only one having weird dreams
    Last edited by thebeastinside; 09-28-2009 at 08:05 PM.

schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first time doing keto i had a nightmare where i downwed a few brownies and went ape nuts over being knocked out of keto, lol...now i'm back to not remembering any dreams like always...oh well haha