Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intravol experience

Everything i've heard on here says that intrabolic is better than intravol but i've been using intrabolic for a while now after using intravol over the summer and i must say, I'm not impressed. I loved the way intravol made me feel during my workouts, i felt like i had tons of energy and i just kept getting stronger, so far on intrabolic i haven't had one single lift go up which by now on intravol i was up by ten lbs on every one of my lifts at this point in my cycle. Anyone else used both of these products? Any other reviews i may wanna hear or why intrabolic isn't workin real well?

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that energy probably came from the carbs in intravol.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joe81 View Post
    that energy probably came from the carbs in intravol.
    Would that make that big of a difference? I don't really know a lot because i'm pretty new to the whole supplement game. Everyone on here has said that intrabolic is better though?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Manosis View Post
    Everything i've heard on here says that intrabolic is better than intravol but i've been using intrabolic for a while now after using intravol over the summer and i must say, I'm not impressed. I loved the way intravol made me feel during my workouts, i felt like i had tons of energy and i just kept getting stronger, so far on intrabolic i haven't had one single lift go up which by now on intravol i was up by ten lbs on every one of my lifts at this point in my cycle. Anyone else used both of these products? Any other reviews i may wanna hear or why intrabolic isn't workin real well?

To me it sounds more like a problem with your routine or diet. You should be making some sort of gains even without supplements, assuming you are trying to make gains and thus slowly gaining weight and working out hard each time.

Have you changed up your lifting routine lately? I'm guessing you're bulking, right?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    To me it sounds more like a problem with your routine or diet. You should be making some sort of gains even without supplements, assuming you are trying to make gains and thus slowly gaining weight and working out hard each time.

Have you changed up your lifting routine lately? I'm guessing you're bulking, right?
    Right, but I'm actually eating a lot healthier. We're in sets of ten phase right now, but even when I was on sets of ten I was movin up on Intravol. Without anything I never move up on sets of ten, but with Intravol I was, right now I don't even feel like I'm taking anything while on Intrabolic. I'll admit I'm more intense in the weight room but I just don't have that same energy I had with Intravol. My diet has improved, I just don't know what's happening. Maybe Intravol just worked better for me personally than Intrabolic is?