Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ulovindeeznuts's BodySpace

Does USPS deliver small packages with regular mail?

USPS not UPS.......I got confirmation that my order is here in the city last night. It's 11 AM here now & I'm just wondering do they come earlier to the door like UPS does? Or do they deliver the package during their regular mail route?

It's an ac adapter for my laptop so it's a fairly small package but I'm about to go to class....do want! I'd hate for it to arrive at 3PM whenever the regular mail comes.

Stats: 221 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14034
    MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MediaDeit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MediaDeit's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ulovindeeznuts View Post
    USPS not UPS.......I got confirmation that my order is here in the city last night. It's 11 AM here now & I'm just wondering do they come earlier to the door like UPS does? Or do they deliver the package during their regular mail route?

It's an ac adapter for my laptop so it's a fairly small package but I'm about to go to class....do want! I'd hate for it to arrive at 3PM whenever the regular mail comes.
    Usually comes with the regular mail, if the package is large and cannot fit in your mailbox they will bring it to your door. Also bring it if it has to be signed for.

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ulovindeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ulovindeeznuts's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MediaDeit View Post
    Usually comes with the regular mail, if the package is large and cannot fit in your mailbox they will bring it to your door. Also bring it if it has to be signed for.
    ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........I should have picked a seller on ebay who ships with UPS dammit. Laptop dead/has notes I need/FAIL

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6497
    youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) youm0nt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit youm0nt's BodySpace
    front door or if you have a garage, in between in
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz