Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm 18 years old...

And have never even kissed a girl, let alone had sex. How pathetic am I?

I'm in my second year of college, btw. I talk to people, have friends male and female, I.E not a complete social retard, but I have no confidence so I don't really try with girls. When I have tried, I've gotten blown off. Even when it seemed like the girl was interested it doesn't work out:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117275501 I'm terrified of rejection. I kind of avoid going to parties because I wouldn't know what to do and the fact that I look about 5 years younger than I am doesn't do me any favors.

Something else I've done wrong is that I restrain myself socially, so it seems like I have "no personality", and I get ignored/overlooked by people, and only recently have I realized this.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    average man only sleeps with 7 girls in his life time, just sayin.

iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100)
    Stats: 5'9", 145 lbs

Judging by your pics I'm assuming your black?

Hip Hop culture is very popular these days and you should use it to your advantage.

White girls love cool black guys.

Just wear a fitted tilted to the side, pull your pants up, fold your arms, mean mug, and say "wut up ma?"

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iLLMathematics View Post

Hip Hop culture is very popular these days and you should use it to your advantage.

Just wear a fitted tilted to the side, pull your pants up, fold your arms, mean mug, and say "wut up ma?"
    Your thread talks about how you don't put up with racially insensitive comments....

Also you really went out on a limb with your assumption.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look 5 years younger? I don't know many you look a bit like Luigi to me.
    I rep/neg back

Hoods Up!! Cuts Down - Misc Anteaters.

*ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    raping back since 1821

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iLLMathematics View Post

Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Your thread talks about how you don't put up with racially insensitive comments....

Also you really went out on a limb with your assumption.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119303021

my job title is douchebag Iukas's Avatar
    Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iukas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    whoa wtf? story/sauce/link?

at OP, watch this ****ty vid. its like 6 minutes.
    http://www.5min.com/Video/Picking-Up...umber-55244093

watch all his vids.

he's not even really handsome, just try some of his **** down to the letter. imagine youre him. write his **** down. dont be shy.

once you get a girls number, call her in 2 days and invite her to somewhere you can get to know each other. since you are new at this, dont try the old dinner/movie or a kegger party. try a night time picnic and go for a drive listening to your fav. cd.. etc.
    Last edited by Iukas; 09-24-2009 at 10:59 PM.

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    average miscer has been with 0

Originally Posted by I_Love_Dots View Post
    That thread is from June. Unless you're hiding something very shocking behind that cartoon, this situation is unacceptable.
    I'll be honest, I lol'd. That's the most tragic example, but its happened to me a couple of other times. If a girl "always seems to be busy" when you want to hang out, she's not interested.

Here's a face pic:

gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gyuto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Considering the huge amount of guys who post this same **** but are 23, 24, etc., I'd say it's not that big of a deal.

You look booted up in that pic, and I can't tell if your lips are dry or just light colored. Your face is also shiny. But I'm guessing you didn't take a million of them and choose the best one. You also look hella young/boyish.
    booted up?

Its a webcam pic with not that great lighting (its late). I know I'm not a good-looking guy and I never claimed to be.
    Last edited by Dreamer Bulk; 09-24-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Booted up, as in "You wanna start somethin'?" You look mad.
    I was just trying to look "neutral", not really caring what my expression looks like. I get told I look mad all the time.

I just took one with a smile. I probably look ridiculous, but whatever:

Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I told a friend we would have some beers, "I bring the beers you bring the sluts."

Now we pretty much have a weekly beer and sluts event.

Gaining up confidence with women with the assistance of alcohol is shameless.

Slap yo favorite booty! missmarina's Avatar
    missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look 14
    *Phillies*

"That's CRAZY!"~ Tracy Morgan

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I lost my virginity when I was older than you, 19, so don't sweat it. And I've ****ed plenty of girls since then (I'm 24). You're not ugly and even if you were, there are tons of butt-ugly dudes getting ass all the time.

Let's start with this, where do you approach girls ? what do you say to them ? how hot are the girls on average ?

I'm sorry Misc Jackson bizmark007's Avatar
    bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer Bulk View Post
    I was just trying to look "neutral", not really caring what my expression looks like. I get told I look mad all the time.

you're a regular dude, don't think you're one of those weirdo people

walk with a swagger,don't walk normal/stiff like other people, you will be oozing confidence/cool guy
    ASK BEAVIS I GET NOTHIN BUT HEAD!!!!

..The Society..

ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

There's a guy in your room sitting there...look behind you
    I rep/neg back

Hoods Up!! Cuts Down - Misc Anteaters.

*ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    raping back since 1821

Originally Posted by Bonifacius View Post
    I lost my virginity when I was older than you, 19, so don't sweat it. And I've ****ed plenty of girls since then (I'm 24). You're not ugly and even if you were, there are tons of butt-ugly dudes getting ass all the time.

Let's start with this, where do you approach girls ? what do you say to them ? how hot are the girls on average ?

The thing is, most of the girls I know/talk to I met in class. I think I might be pretty boring, I guess.

Originally Posted by ByzantineBlue View Post
    There's a guy in your room sitting there...look behind you
    lol, one of my roommates. I forgot he was there when I took the pic.

NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeonJesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op i gotta admit i loled hard when i saw the second pic

ima be in your situation in a couple months. turning 18 soon, been told way too often i look 16, never hooked up with a chick ever. dont fret it man, just be yourself and ****ll come together. the times where ive gotten most attention from chicks is when i wasn't looking for that attention

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't worry about it dude. You're still very young. It will happen eventually.

Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muffin_Baby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll be honest, I lol'd. That's the most tragic example, but its happened to me a couple of other times. If a girl "always seems to be busy" when you want to hang out, she's not interested.

Here's a face pic:
    Start emulating Kele from Bloc Party, be all trendy/hip, girls will love it.
    >>Aussie Supp Misc Crew<<

Left Boston Now in Denver Augnon's Avatar
    Location: Living in Denver, From Houston, Lived in Boston, CO,TX,MA, Canada
    Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suggest a taper fade to start things.
    Ask a(former)foster child anything. srs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113627301

Who's had worse luck than me this month?: How much life went from bad to getting better.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118503121

Thick girls
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129623363

What type of girls do you go for? Be honest.
    My standards aren't really that high, if that's what you mean.

pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didn't kiss a girl till i was 19 brah, sophomore year of college (serious). Things progressed nicely from there, you just need to get over that hump. And alcohol helps a lot as well
    Last edited by pats55583; 09-25-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Left Boston Now in Denver Augnon's Avatar
    Location: Living in Denver, From Houston, Lived in Boston, CO,TX,MA, Canada
    Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My standards aren't really that high, if that's what you mean.
    I'm serious about the fade btw.
    Ask a(former)foster child anything. srs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113627301

Who's had worse luck than me this month?: How much life went from bad to getting better.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118503121

Thick girls
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129623363

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by missmarina View Post
    you look 14
    What I was gonna say.

Originally Posted by pats55583 View Post
    didn't kiss a girl till i was 19 brah, sophomore year of high school (serious). Things progressed nicely from there, you just need to get over that hump. And alcohol helps a lot as well
    lolwut? You mean college, right?

Originally Posted by Augnon View Post
    I'm serious about the fade btw.
    Pics?

I've always wanted to try growing out a fro, but my parents are always like, no, you need to cut your hair.

S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000) S0VERE1GN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get over your fear of rejection, and just keep trying. how does a missile work? the guidance computer gives NEGATIVE feedback, and the missile steers itself straight. an average missile (one of the most precise pieces of computer equipment ever conceived) takes those fialures into accout about 70,000 times before it hits its target.

Without negative feedback, youd never know how to pick up girls correctly.

try, and try again. just like anything else.

pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pats55583 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Dreamer Bulk;389510951]lolwut? You mean college, right?

sorry brah, yeah meant college

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lolwut? You mean college, right?

Pics?

I've always wanted to try growing out a fro, but my parents are always like, no, you need to cut your hair.
    Fro is a terrible idea. All you should worry about in changing your appearance is getting jacked.