Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BigNTall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tall bodybuilders unite!

While rare, any tall (over 6') bodybuilders out there? I met Noah Steere at the Arnold Expo a few years ago---was nice to look someone in the eye for once.
    Tall 'n Big is good!

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe instead of being so greedy you share some of your height around. ill be happy with 2-3" thanks.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TallDH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    RAWR! 6'6" here.

Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acrophenx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only 6'2 here

Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    roar 6'2

Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tefzilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rawr 6'5

sbeimer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cortes1056 View Post
    Rawr 6'5
    6'2" here but have seen plenty of tall builders in the Marine Corps

BigNTall2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Our numbers are growing

Glad to hear there are others out there.

Was wondering if you guyz have heard of any differences between the workouts we should follow when compared to those used by the shortees out there--for adding size. I asked Noah when I met him and he said, no, we would follow the same routines. Given that our arms are longing, it's a bit harder to add size sometimes---but when we do---look out!
    Tall 'n Big is good!

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    maybe instead of being so greedy you share some of your height around. ill be happy with 2-3" thanks.
    we dont understand manlet talk in this thread please exit the thread in a timely manner lol.

Ye chin ups are a bitch being tall, one guy i work out with is 5ft5 he does about 15 proper chin ups whereas i can do 12. I keep telling him mines more impressive cos i have to go further down and lift myself all the way up again with my long ass arms. His chinups are like half or the effort i have to put in. Still though once we fill out our bodies will look much better

calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One More

I'm 6' 4" here.

It gets discouraging sometimes when trying to add weight on arm exercises, these long arms make me work harder.

Who else has a hard time finding shirts that are long enough and not baggy. It seems big and tall stores emphasis the BIG part.

sbeimer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hear you on the t-shirt thing. they're either way to baggy and dont show off my arms or they are two short and show my stomach. yea its definitely harder to put on weight but when we do, we are incredible. when the midgets put it on, they're still short so... lol

Originally Posted by calibutcher View Post
    I'm 6' 4" here.

It gets discouraging sometimes when trying to add weight on arm exercises, these long arms make me work harder.

Who else has a hard time finding shirts that are long enough and not baggy. It seems big and tall stores emphasis the BIG part.

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 6' 4" here.

The t shirt thing pisses me off man. If anyone has a store near them called Uni qlo, give their packeted underwear t shirts a go In xtra large. They are really long but still slim and clingy.

kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500) kenscivic is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm 6' 4" here.

The truth. I am 6'7 these days .. thought I was only 6'6 until a recent trip to the doc said otherwise..

It does suck sometimes , and my head sure does hurt from hitting it on everything.

LuisQuesada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigNTall2 View Post
    While rare, any tall (over 6') bodybuilders out there? I met Noah Steere at the Arnold Expo a few years ago---was nice to look someone in the eye for once.
    6'1
    not too tall .... but tall lol

LuisQuesada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlakRandy View Post
    The t shirt thing pisses me off man. If anyone has a store near them called Uni qlo, give their packeted underwear t shirts a go In xtra large. They are really long but still slim and clingy.
    Aeropostale have good sized long shirts. Get their larges or XLs.

foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6'2" and a half-inch. It takes the tall bodybuilder longer to develop their physique but the end result does look better than the 5'6" bodybuilder. There are trade offs in every aspect of line.
    Still want to be a 300-pound freak!

Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chronic0383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6.4 but i love being tall, women love a tall guy. also a big shout out to all tall bodybuilders keep on pumping.
    Train Hard or go home

fragmented has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 ft 3 here, i def prefer being tall but for me to look as impressive as a shortie to outweight them by 50 lbs, oh wells more food

Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    6'5" here. Yeah I do like getting that pump at the gym and having everyone stare at me ... Only bad thing is I live in a Hispanic area so everyones around 5ft. Lol my chicks 5'2". Awkward!! Haha Carry my size Barbie wherever u go ;P

tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony-luck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'3 210..I would kill to find some shirts that fit good and show off my physique!

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stillarkan3 View Post
    6'5" here. Yeah I do like getting that pump at the gym and having everyone stare at me ... Only bad thing is I live in a Hispanic area so everyones around 5ft. Lol my chicks 5'2". Awkward!! Haha Carry my size Barbie wherever u go ;P
    lol huge diff in height. does she wear heels at all times lol. I got a chick who is 5ft try an get pick me up the other day must have a fetish haha

Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillarkan3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Popcorn_fart View Post
    lol huge diff in height. does she wear heels at all times lol. I got a chick who is 5ft try an get pick me up the other day must have a fetish haha
    In the beginning she use to wear heels all the time. Not so much anymore, got use to it. Kinda cool being able to hold her with 1arm hAha. Then again I've never dated a girl taller than 5'9"... Always thought it would be awkward having a girl my size haha

edit: not hold, I mean carry. Haha saying hold might give peeps the wrong idea haha
    Last edited by Stillarkan3; 10-01-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'3 here...sup guise
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dawnbringer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    6'2 1/2" The only thing about havin good height genetics is having god muscle developing genetics as well. The key to having big arms being tall is to have big tris. Biceps are a bitch unless god has blessed you lol. Taken me a while to start to get little peaks but my triceps grow like a sum-ma-bytch! Ok so is there a group for this thread. Somebody make one for tall body builders and invite me while you are at it!

CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    <--------------- In
    I'm like the opposite of a bulimic chick....everytime I look in the mirror I think I'm too skinny and I start shoving food down my throat.

Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6'1 but 6'6 armspan

****in levers workin against me

Originally Posted by Deadly Dingo View Post
    6'1 but 6'6 armspan

****in levers workin against me
    I'm 6'4" or 6'5 but have like a 6'8" arm length haha. I look like a ****in gorilla haha.

In the beginning she use to wear heels all the time. Not so much anymore, got use to it. Kinda cool being able to hold her with 1arm hAha. Then again I've never dated a girl taller than 5'9"... Always thought it would be awkward having a girl my size haha

edit: not hold, I mean carry. Haha saying hold might give peeps the wrong idea haha
    lol nice. Yer i havent dated anyone tall myself, i do notice alotta taller gals check me out though they must be like oh hai your hot and not a manlet haha

Originally Posted by Dawnbringer View Post
    6'2 1/2" The only thing about havin good height genetics is having god muscle developing genetics as well. The key to having big arms being tall is to have big tris. Biceps are a bitch unless god has blessed you lol. Taken me a while to start to get little peaks but my triceps grow like a sum-ma-bytch! Ok so is there a group for this thread. Somebody make one for tall body builders and invite me while you are at it!
    Yer im working my tris now. Getting big arms is a bitch

I'm 6'4" or 6'5 but have like a 6'8" arm length haha. I look like a ****in gorilla haha.
    get in to boxing brah just throw that jab and youll be sweet lol

calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calibutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ha ha

Originally Posted by sbeimer View Post
    i hear you on the t-shirt thing. they're either way to baggy and dont show off my arms or they are two short and show my stomach. yea its definitely harder to put on weight but when we do, we are incredible. when the midgets put it on, they're still short so... lol
    Midgets will always be jealous of our height. I walked into class last night and this kid in the back says "D*** your huge! I'm sorry....but how tall are you?" I love being tall!
    There's one way to find out

brandon707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 6ft 1 barefoot.

I have a 6ft 7 wingspan...

lol.

Am I screwed lol?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast